How do I come out to my dad? I just hope he won't disown me or ..idk call the police

How do I come out to my dad? I just hope he won't disown me or ..idk call the police .

basically walk into the room and yell
"Hey Dad I'm a faggot"

Leave the room. That's all.

Tell him the truth, just be honest, step out to him, face him, embrace, tell him he is your son.. tell him you love him... don't do it over text, do it face to face... be there.. be who you are.. if he is your father, he will accept you. If not? Than he was not fit to father someone like you.. don't worry user... you got this..

Suck his daddy dick you little faggot ass twink

>tell him he is your son
God damn we got a new genotype of autism in here

If you are a masculine top, he couldn't tell and it's none of his business.
If you are a feminine bottom, he probably also knows.
Also pics?

What country are you in?

That depends, are you coming out as a loli lover? If so, don't.

I'm not gay...

this user gets it....I loli and I have a certain feeling towards a certain type /group of people.

Ohhhhhh. Don't he will call the police.

NEVER. DON'T. Live silently with your curse

What if the feeling subside if I tell someone?..

Well, if they are actual people you're attracted to, you might wish to seek psychological help. In America, professionals won't and legally cannot tell anyone about your issues, whatever they may be. Of course, if you're being investigated for raping a loli, expect to be found out.

Simply put, not everyone can control their urges, and not everyone wants to. I advise seeking help if it a risk. Good luck.

Top shelf kek right there.

Confiding in others is a temporary salve that gives you some of the pity everybody wants, but you need to find peace with yourself if you want those feelings to be less negative.

Don't come out unless you can burn the bridge.

>hey dad
>I masturbate to drawings of little girls
What do you think the reaction would be?

It will never go away. You need to learn to live with it.

jump off a bridge you fucking pedo

Don't listen to faggots like this Jerk it to your hearts content. Find a girl who understands and is cool with it. stay away from the real thing. Live your life and be happy.

Probably tell op he faps to shota and that op used to be his husbando before he got fat and ugly

idk what his reaction would be .

Believe it or not I was in the same position as you. I've learned to just suck it up and never speak of it. Yes it's hard but, in my experience, it's for the best.

Probably terrible. Why do you need to tell him? How will this help you. Do you need someone to talk to? do you think he is someone you can talk to about something like that?

My advice is to find a girl that is into it. You won't feel so alone.

You are the model Sup Forums user. Props for not being an angry "hang yourself faggot" kinda guy

He would say "HWHAT THE FUUUCK?!" and call 100 different people including but not limited to:
Cops
Mom
Psychologist(s)
Psychiatrist(s)
Therapist(s)
Church(es)
His friend(s)
Your friend(s) (haha just kidding loser)
And then he would kick you out within a month and cut all ties with you.

Tell him while he's drunk or half asleep

/lgbt/ please, but ik u wont so just count to 5 and do it. If he disapproves it is not your fault, hes the problem. You didnt have a choice

No he's "coming out" as paedophile, not faggot.

You fucking don't
You get psychiatric help for wanting to fuck innocent children
Or just do drugs until you kill yourself