Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFUzvbkEvRk
n-cdn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

An attractive and talented performer with a worldwide following who has hundreds of millions of youtube views and who is a multi-millionaire is being accused of having poo that smells. Because the rest of us don't of course.

I'm sure by now these short lived threads on a Lebanese dolls house furniture forum must be really getting to him.

It's like a Puerto Rican street hooker dressed up as the world's lamest Kiss fan.

It's Scaturday, time for a logarithmic thread.

Who the fuck is that? I keep seeing shit with him eating a poo. Like who the fuck is he and why the fuck do I care?

As a latino, can I say "nigger"?

Why not.

Does Andy Sixx live in a log cabin?

As a latino, can I say "nigger"?

White people can't.

He certainly does.

SHILLARY SUPPORTER DETECTED. Log off.

Hey now.

Andy does no discriminate based on political beliefs, religion, sex, even gender or race.

He works tirelessly to provide a fresh warm log to every man woman and child on earth who wishes for one. It can be hard to remember, but don't forget.

Andy is humankinds logmartyr. He loves us all.

Sometimes he shits to the beat of his favourite songs. He calls that a logarithm. It all goes downhill from there.

He's a true hero

Nice to see you are saving my memes.

Does he use firelogs to keep warm in the winter?

Bumping for more hot steamy logs

Move over christ. Your logs are stale and bland.

We have a new god now

>I'm sure by now these short lived threads on a Lebanese dolls house furniture forum must be really getting to him.

Surprisingly Andy has never even tasted his toilet paper - just kidding, he never has used toilet paper once

His strict diet makes him produce exponentially more logs than the ever age man, but he knows he'll never get a log to everyone. Daily he weeps at the thought that all the people who lived and died and who will live and die, never received his log. That doesn't stop him from trying, he works tirelessly 24/7 and will never stops.

Think of his pain... he wants to taste his own dreamlog but he is truly selfless.

My heart cries out for him

Can I get a quick rundown?

-Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
-His anus is In contact with your lips
-Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
-Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal log-line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
-said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
-They own Nano-log R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
-He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
-Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your throat

Inspiration

Richard?

My name is Prah Chungus

Rolling for a creamdream

turd scrapping
lJhVjcDyErqhL3znV6cIliIIX8n5jGyqlVYuMiLGg9t
youtube.com/watch?v=aFUzvbkEvRk

Grow up

n-cdn dot areyouahuman dotcom backslash log

I am sorry i don't know what got into me I will try harder to take the logs as an adult and accept them for the mature subject matter that they are...

I don't understand your accent