youtube.com/watch?v=Qlsu7RhOnsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N813Bj8CnW0
youtube.com/watch?v=kkx-7fsiWgg
youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=nz1QJozrRNw
youtube.com/watch?v=feaB_q4s2GM
youtube.com/watch?v=wCBu0PkoNPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

absolutely not. fucking trash. the pop charts are abominable at the moment.

DES

PA

>Charts
>Listens

The average person is a pleb. The charts and plays are irrelevant

I actually thought all reggaeton sounded the same, turns out it's just one song

>Spic music

Feels is the only good pop song right now

I usually can't stand Pharrell but he sounds so damn smooth on it. Pretty good track desu

Chico Buarque is good tho

But the bass line is ripped off of Let's Groove

Proof brown races are cancer on Earth.

I'm a spic and anything we make musically will never EVER have any weight or lasting impact with music.
Normalfag hispanics are total philistines, and when it comes to music creatively defunct. Reguetom has been using the same base drum beat pattern since the mid 90's.

Reminder that the songs popularity is manufactured. Without the initial shilling it would have never taken off

That song is garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qlsu7RhOnsQ

>you will never grind your dick against a hot little latina's ass to a reggaeton beat in a San Juan nightclub

>Live in hispanic country
>Been to clubs and grinded dick with latinas to reggaeton

Lol, I hate the music but if there's a chance to get pussy I'm in

yeah if you're in a normie club you should check your music tastes at the door

even gangnam style had a little novelty and musical merit. wtf is this?

>Daniel Barenboim
>Martha Argerich
>Astor Piazzolla
>Pappo
>Manuel De Falla
>Joaquin Rodrigo

You're just a plebeian and you should kys, holy shit I can't believe I share this board with faggots like you.

>abuse of viewbots

CITO

Even in a normie rock bar, never mention your tastes, I mean, once I said to the guy running the place I liked King Crimson, which I thought is pretty normie-ish, and he said that it's just noise

how old was he?

>be Spanish
>hear this song played everywhere
>read about in fucking Sup Forums of all places
what the fuck, I thought we were better than this

>spanish
This is you guys fault

youtube taken over by big shitty corp and p-zombie fans

no, it didn't

This is your fault, Pablo.

This reminds me of the latin reggaeton artists who tried to cash in on the success of Panda by making "trap" music and marketing it as the new thing. I remember hearing that shit every time I went to a disco with some friends, it was irritating.

To be fair, I guess the other user meant "popular" music.

You brazilians and argentinians are so lucky though, all those amazing musicians and yet we chileans barely have anything of worth music-wise.

Quiero respirar tu cuello despacito

>Hear Despacito on the radio
>Sounds like every other spic song ever created
Was honestly baffled when I found out it was Despacito, I was expecting something a little better

I like Despacito, its fun. Do you people have friends?

> UGH the only people who dislike overplayed top 40 must be basement dwellers

>Implying record companies don't buy views on their Youtube videos for new crap they want to shill

Yep. Totally legit. I swear it's going to take a video getting more views than is humanly possible to get you tards to notice.

I wouldn't be surprised if they just paid 100 indians three bucks an hour to constantly refresh the video

I'm from El Salvador and I have made out with 3 different Euro chicks while dancing to this song at the local beach bars.

Literally the best thing that has happened to me. I'm sorry white males will not understand.

i love you retarded frogposter

beach bar sluts are easier than down town club sluts. also you now have STD

No, this is your fault, Puerto Rico is your colony, damn burgers

I usually don't come here but I want to know about this song, was it's initial popularity all fake?
>hear about it for months
>never actually hear the song despite all the talk of how big and popular it is
>finally start to hear it on the radio, takes about 30 seconds till I realize this is it
>radio DJs treat it like it just came out a few days ago

genuinely have never heard of this song

i feel like reality is stranger than fiction.

Me either, but somehow more than half the world has?

I would say about half the US and northern yuro countries have heard it, and about 80-90% of spics and mediterranean yuros have. No idea about Asians. It's pretty hard to go out in spicland without hearing it here and there.

it's totally unknown in the UK

BROWN PRIDE WORLD WIDE

So it's even less than half in northern europe? The song really is a spic thing, I know they play it in Italy and Spain.

Ok so apparently this mexican guys are the only ones making music in spanish that doesn't sound bad at all:

youtube.com/watch?v=N813Bj8CnW0

How does it feel being a pleb?

>anything we make musically will never EVER have any weight or lasting impact with music
Carlos Santana, Cal Tjader, flamenco guitar, mariachi. Stop being so self hating faggot

>youtube taken over by big shitty corp
google has owned youtube since 2006

I didn't even know about this song until last week and it sounds like every other reggaeton song to me. Even the same boring pop songs have more difference in my ears. Guess I'm out of touch.

ever heard of jerry garcia and the grateful dead?

it sounds like it was recorded in 2001

I was surprised it got any radio play at all.

Also, Im a latin and i dislike this genre

Carly Rae Jepsen is incredibly underrated.

Her albums have been consistently good, with Kiss being slightly weaker due to pandering too much to normies with bieber and shit.

I've got a good amount. I love to socialize. Tell me, what's fun about the same shit over and over again? It's why trap rap is a fucking atrocity. No change. No development. The people who like it are like duplicates of each other.

I'm not an Americlap, Luis. I had nothing to do with this, I'm just another victim.

>implying her whole discography isn't pandering for normies

I like Emotion, but get your facts straight.

they talked about it in the tv news I subtitled today and I never heard of it before
feels dinosaurish, man

I'm sorry Sup Forums, fellow Puertorican here.

CRJ is overrated on the internet. That should be good enough for her.

How do you guys do it down in Puertorico?

Catchy af

I don't know, I escaped that hellhole back in February. I feel terrible leaving my homeland, but I have to look for myself. It's a sinking boat that will be china's property in a year or more.

Because it's very sexy to dance it with a girl, lock her eyes with yours, and speak softly to her neck and softly blow some air in her neck.

After that you have guaranteed anal sex.

>never heard it before
>put it on YouTube
>2.6 billion views
>must be a fun track
>it's generic spicpop

How?

it's just another hit spic song
like macarena

mfw

>>>must be a fun track

No shit it's got Daddy Yankee

Not that user, but I personally can't see how sexy it is to dance to the same type of song every time.

Then again, people generally aren't overanalytical as I'm being here, and to be fair it's more entertaining than fucking Mac deMarco or lofi hip-hop as a unironical method of flirting.

>I personally can't see how sexy it is to dance to the same type of song every time.

>implying that the same song gets repeated at infinitum on every party

Step it up senpai

Despacito it's like the tip of the iceberg of latina-hunting-party-core.

youtube.com/watch?v=kkx-7fsiWgg

Why is latin pop so cringeworthy?

I don't understand
Why is this song so popular? There is nothing interesting in it at all
It's like a shitty unreleased song from the early 2000s
It doesn't even have a remotely catchy hook either

DES

You can DANCE to it, but that doesn't make it good.
Good music does not equate to the shit you party to. There are great party related things, but it's rare you'll hear anything enjoyable at any club.

Bieber confirmed for musical wizard.
hears OK song in South American bar, likes it, literally turns it into gold.

don't underestimate the retardation of spics

>(((Music industry))) pushing reggaeton to dumb down popular music even more
Music is dead.

WHO?
I just realised how completely and totally out of the normie loop I am. I'm okay with this.

>Good music
You know that that's one of the most vague and subjective shit that you can find in any discussion right?

There are no good or bad music, just shit that gets popular and shit that doesn't.

(it's got nothing to do with the other guys, it's Justing fucking Bieber, that's all you need to know)

sounds like miranda but kinda good

I think the Justin Bieber version is actually kind of catchy but apparently it's not even the original and there's a shittier even more spic version with over 2.7 billion YT views?
youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk
It doesn't surprise me that third worlders listen to shit but that's a lot, holy shit.

Watching videos like this makes me glad to have been born in a civilized country. These people celebrate how shitty and degenerate their lives are. It's just trash on the ground and niggers smoking with trashy girls dancing to jungle beats. And we're supposed to want our countries to live like this? It's insanity.

user, either you go to different parties or my social circles are really fucking boring and end up playing the same 5 songs every fucking party.

Of course not EVERY reggaeton song sounds like Despacito, but don't pretend like reggaeton is the genre with most variety.

>my social circles are really fucking boring

Pretty much this.

In good latino parties there are lika 40+ songs that are played on a remix or separately, and not all of them are reggaeton. Like the genre is shifting between moods and how late is in the night/morning and if the people are in the mood for something more hype or more soft/romantic or just horny shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=nz1QJozrRNw
youtube.com/watch?v=feaB_q4s2GM
youtube.com/watch?v=wCBu0PkoNPs

3 bucks an hour is damn good money if you're living in India

>there's a shittier even more spic version with over 2.7 billion YT views?
2.6 billion views probably happened after Bieber did his version.
2.5 billion of those were probably people mistaking it for the Bieber version.

DE SPA CITO

WOW made out?? It's like you should skip middle school and just go to highschool now.

Victor Jara is godtier you pinochetista cunt

I actually enjoy the song, its the only one from that genre I've managed to enjoy. Sure, it gets annoying hearing it everywhere but it's better than constantly listening to Maluma or other famous artists here
>not a basement dweller
>posts frog

This is the shittiest opinion I have ever read, not only on this board, but on Sup Forums as a whole. You reek of stupidity and I hope you kill yourself, you stupid faggot waste of oxygen. I've met teenagers with better taste than you do, you yank shit. Despacito was easily GOAT without that ugly canadian prick making it a literal garbage song that I wouldn't even listen to while shitting.

>no le gustan los prisioneros

>And we're supposed to want our countries to live like this? It's insanity.
This, fucking dipshit democrats.

>mindless spic noise

Nah

Just listened to it. It was so forgettable that the song only finished playing a minute ago and I'm already having a hard time remembering the tune

I never listened to it even though I'm a spic. Thank god for my noise cancelling headphones.

I fucking hate raeggaeton
I hear it all the fucking time here in miami and it's living hell