You are a supervillian with access to billions of dollars. How do you obtain world domination?

You are a supervillian with access to billions of dollars. How do you obtain world domination?

How many billions?

I love these..

I kill all the juice, i'm tired of this vitamin C is the healthiest meme.
Then break all chopsticks with my great iron rod.
I kill all curry because in its current form its very unhygienic.

> I make sandcastle great again
> i make cobblestone castle great again
> we live in prosperity.

Kill superman

Why is the thread is full of Anti-Trump autism?

Why the thread is full of AntiTrump Autism*

hire slave chinks to shitpost relentlessly over the internet and ruin video games for everyone
then buy up the media to instill dissent, divisiveness and depression into everyone dumb enough to pay attention to said media
once countries are weakened enough a catalyst forcing the masses to cheer for mass ID chips to be forced into everyone until my globalist agenda is fullfilled and there are no more states or secluded communities hidden from my reach.

or i could just corrupt the worlds largest more powerful country into outlawing "drugs" to funnel monies into my hidden networks, while using "terrorism" as a means to imprison, torture, execute anyone who i deem a threat.

wait a minute that's already happened!

When you've invested literally BILLIONS into rigging the election, spending millions on African and Russian shills, and you're trying to canvas Sup Forums, Reddit, Google, Facebook, and Twitter, you get fucking DESPERATE when it isn't producing the desired effect.

The Republican brand has been in the shitter for 30+ years. There's no salvaging it now.

Trump signifies the end of the dead GOP brand. Thank god America is moving forward.

"ill have more space after the election"
fuck off

I don't, not worth it. If I have billions of dollars, I'll hire people to develop AI as the next incarnation of sentience to inherit the earth (of course, I'm not telling them we're doing that). Humanity will be taken care of soon after, peacefully or otherwise.