You have 30 seconds to post a girl sexier than this

You have 30 seconds to post a girl sexier than this.

Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko
youtube.com/watch?v=RZjDgBismuk
youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not bad. She's a cutie.

her ig is @prince_sharifi122 ;)

That isn't a girl. It's a boy being abused by his mother and his father is too chickenshit to put a stop to it.

If his father tried to put a stop to it, his wife would divorce him, he wouldn't get custody his child support would be based upon his current income and then he wouldn't be able to pay it because he would never get another acting gig in Hollywood ever again.

who is this girl i'd fucking kill over her

>youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko

The reason you don't have a girlfriend is because you react to girls in a way that indicates to them that you have low social value.

The reason I don't have a girlfriend is because I can't just drag that one back home and fucking knock your teeth down your throat if i catch her talking to you

youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko

You sit around watching fucking pick up videos.
Amount of shit you watched and take to heart on your bullshit redpill theories how many of these videos a dozen?
How many times you got laid off it? ZERO.

gimme her damn name

There's so much plastic surgery you can't tell whether they started off male or female

fuckingi get it other guys probably use her like a toilet
i probably hate her personality, she wouldnt have anything to say to me if i met her, and i probably wouldn't want to keep her even if i fucked her a few times
just give me her name i need to see more

She has never had plastic surgery. She's simply a Russian girl with a Barbie cosplay fetish. Feminist lose their shit because she is promoting female objectification. All of the false plastic surgery rumors being spread about her were started by buttmad feminazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZjDgBismuk

that's just taco bell

Chicken dinner

too superficial
never had to over come anything in life

A true survivor is mch more sexy

2d a shit

>feminist hate her
>she promotes female objectification

k. proceed.

name?

she's cute not sexy.

So "her" word is fact? It's definitely possible she hasn't had it but people usually only look like aliens after plastic surgery. She's lucky she's good with make-up and circle lenses exist, I doubt she looks like a doll at all without those two things

Yeah checked the video, she looks wrong without makeup

>elbows too pointy

Visual perfection

>She has never had plastic surgery
see

She'll always be 19 and skinny to me.

what the shit she was like a brunette when she was 19. she peaked in hotness around the time she did the clown pictures. she was never hot enough like this girl that I would try to knock her up purposely on accident

can someone plz give sauce i just want to make her a single mother

"She's never had surgery"? Lmao, tf? You have to be mentally retarded to think she's never had surgery before. Her name is valeria lukyanova, and even she has said she's had surgery before, though she claims it was only on her boobs. Yeah..okay.

Haхeмa, ты eщe нe yлeтeлa нa Плeяды?

>She has never had plastic surgery.

There is no way you can make me believe that.

here: youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI

A cheap sexdoll you find on a creepy dark web site looks better than it

>Level 45 Flesh Smith

What Anzu wishes she looked like

Who is this semon demon OP?

You'll figure it out.

Will I, friend?? It take one post from you...

>never had plastic surgery
I've seen a quick documentary about her, she's crazy she believes in some spiritual shit where she's a goddess and she must "maintain her beauty" to keep the barbie like appearance.

If you honestly think she hasn't had plastic surgery done, please post your credit card number, expiration, and security code as well as full name and address, and social security. Because you're clearly running into the single digits as far as brain cells go.

Lexi Belle

thicc lexi is best lexi tbh

You are a gentleman and a scholar, I really want to give you oc but karma forbids it.

Any Lexi is fine with me.