Hey Sup Forums, what's your recommendation on the least painful, and easiest way to commit suicide?

Hey Sup Forums, what's your recommendation on the least painful, and easiest way to commit suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide_poisoning#Suicide
popularmechanics.com/science/a21559/cache-of-helium-found-underground-in-africa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jump off a building

Look up inert gas asphyxiation. I plan on using helium. Good luck buddy.

Google helium suicide

Heroin and lots of it

cool it user theres things you have to do.

eternal bleeding

don't be bornt

Mix up a massive speed ball, make sure it fills the entire needle then slam that shit right into your veins. If that doesnt stop your heart cold nothing will

This

Literal fucking homos.

have a meaningful life and die of old age surrounded by your family

The easiest and least painful is probably to hang yourself. You pass out pretty quickly. You just need about an uninterrupted half hour.

THIS. You will die VERY quickly and completely painlessly.

As it says do NOT attempt if you're crying for attention or any shit like that. This shit will make you DEAD. Helium is so effective suicide watch groups have been calling for tanks to be regulated.

As opposed to figurative homos?

Faggot.

Fucking pansies.

>>Boohoo, I can't suffer a little bit of pain in my attempt to be a giant fucking pussy. If you faggots had gone out and done some shit in you life that caused some pain, you probably wouldn't be whining about how miserable your first world life is. Pain is weakness leaving the body, so at least if you die painfully, you know you're doing it right, because you, you fucking weakling, are leaving your body.

Man up and do ONE thing in your life the right way.

>helping someone kill themself

Faggot.

>calling someone a faggot on Sup Forums

I know I'm a fag but if you're actually thinking about suicide, just dont do it.

Trust me, this shit will pass however bad it may be right now.

Stay alive Sup Forumsro we need you!

Bump

All the above options are crap

all you need is 4 things
1. A car
2. High tension thin METAL wire
3. some strong rope
4. A tree

Tie the wire in a loop attach it to the rope tie the rope to a tree, put wire loop over head around neck, get in car and accelerate to 70mph or 100kmph

Job done thank me later

Via old age.

Gunshot to the head is probably the fastest and most reliable way to off oneself. When you're ready to die, it is very important to have a fool proof method. The last thing you want is to fail and end up crippled or retarded or something.

If you don't access to a gun, then hanging is probably your best choice, but you need to do a lot of prep and research to do it right Also, it will be probably be quite unpleasant.

Guys ffs, dont do this. The last thing we want is to find out that OP actually killed himself.

You don't wanna live with that kind of guilt

I dare you to look up the dude who blew his whole face off with a shotgun and didn't die.

Helium asphyxiation is absolutely the best way to go. It's fast, it's painless and if for some reason you fuck up and it doesn't work; worst that will happen is you'll wake up with a headache.

>wake up with a headache
and the mental capacity of a downs syndrome cucumber

>MFW these thread happen every day

Chances of that are pretty low. That means you've been out for a while but not yet dead and THEN something went wrong. Other than the chance that somebody shows up a few minutes after you start, which unless you made plans like a complete retard that's not too likely.

What IS likely is something goes wrong right when you pass out, like you slump over and the mask comes off, hose comes loose or the tank falls over. Then you'd just start breathing air and come round. You should be lying down or sitting comfortably in a chair to avoid this.

Man, I've been here for years. Think about how many people probably killed themselves after posting some shitty thread like this, only a fraction come to light.

/life

Like, don't commit suicide

u gay xd

>Think about how many people probably killed themselves after posting some shitty thread like this

But I do. I absolutely do.

Im conflicted about these suicide threads. On the one hand you could argue that if you're such a beta looser that you actually need advice on how to kill yourself without hurting anyone elses feelings then youre such a disgrace to the world and you should do it to get yourself out of the gene pool.

On the other hand if your are actually at the point where you want to end it all then this frees up every other life-fixing option available to you, some of which would actually help you sort out your life. Leave this place, buy an RV, go park it somewhere and see what happens. "but thats too hard" fuck it, do it anyway. "but *REASON FOR FAILURE* " good, you tried, and failed aat something. Thats a good thing, it means you know what to do right the next time. Try again. ect ect ect. And who even gives a crap if you failed at it, you were going to kill yourself!

Go use up the entire coffee jar making a strong ass coffee and make some shit happen (possibly even literally). Fix what you dont like in your world and stop sitting staring at your screen making yourself more and more depressed for no reason.

Permanent solution to temporary problem.

One case and anecdotal evidence do not make a strong argument. The chances of failing when using a gun are just lower.

Any asphyxiation method, including inert gas like helium, are more likely to fail. And the risk or mental damage is higher.

You can do mental gymnastics all you want about which methods are better or easier, but in the end the statistics are more trustworthy than your convoluted reasoning.

As if some Amerifag is going to have enough spare money for any of these OP would be much better trying to afford councilling in the worst medical system in the OECD! That'll kill you for sure

>Any asphyxiation method, including inert gas like helium, are more likely to fail.

They're really not, it's just people have been blowing their brains out with guns forever. Inert gas asphyxiation is simply less common, not less effective.

Seriously, gas asphyxiation is so effective suicide watch groups have been freaking out about it for several years now; to the point they keep clamoring for regulation on disposable gas tanks.

If you have access to some strong painkillers such as percocet, oxycodone, mixed with some benzos and alcohol, that can do a proper job. Just take enough.

It's actually painful but of course you start to blackout at some point.

No you'll likely fuck up the dose and survive, only to then have a thoroughly destroyed liver and later die horribly.

Don't do any kind of poison. Usually too much and your body rejects it, too little and you just fuck yourself up forever.

Actually the proper way is to fall or jump from height so to break your neck in the noose. Can't say it's painless, but it's a shitload quicker than the agony of being strangled to death.

Well depends, if you throw in some pills for lowering your heartrate as well, you will just stop breathing in your sleep. Know few cases of success with that method.

Well there is this.

I'd choose hanging but to each their own.

seems to easy and unreal

Fuck painless or easy. Do something right for once in your life and kill yourself like a fucking MAN.

DO IT user. FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

>Set fire to self
>57 minutes
I'm calling bullshit on this chart. There's no possible way it would take an hour to die while being engulfed in flames.

I've read a bit to see if pic is legit, the only thing that might not be true is the ease of getting the cyanide. But no joke, cyanide kills and very quick.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide_poisoning#Suicide

We have a limited supply of Helium on this planet, and it is getting ever smaller. I'm conflicted; taking from this finite supply takes from children's birthday party balloons, so I wish you wouldn't do this, and yet as somebody who would take others' happiness to kill yourself i wish you would...

Useful post :)

Happiness is best when shared, user.

Didn't you hear? They found a huge cache of helium in Africa. Enough to boost the world's supply by 30%.

popularmechanics.com/science/a21559/cache-of-helium-found-underground-in-africa/

Tell your doctor you're going on a sea cruise, and you get seasick. You'll get a scrip for Dramamine, or something similar. Go on your sea cruise. The first night out, take all your scirp with an alcohol drink, and go over the side.

7000 mg of ambien

Do you have any sources for that? If gas asphyxiation is so effective then it might be the best method. But we need evidence.

Im done

The data is collected from real world examples. Most people that immolate themselves do it for protest or at least in a public place. So you don' really stay ablaze for 1 hour. More likely, you burn for a few minutes before bystanders put off the fire and then you spend 1 hour in agonywhile the 3rd degree burns kill you.

sauce on list?

Freeze yourself. It's the most pleasant way to die, or so they say. You might even wake up in the future.
>inb4 anything related to futurama

I'm gonna need some testimonies to believe this is painless

Im so fucking alpha ill kill myself with fucking sulphuric acid you're all fucking pussies researching the tops ways science offers to kys

Don't be stupid. No method i going to be completely painless. Killing yourself is going to hurt. Therefore you want it to be quick and reliable.

There is no easy way out. You just gotta decide if a short large burst of pain is better then a continual low level of pain.

it does not matter how you kill yourself, after you die you will be too dead to care

That's all I need user I'll be taking my business elsewhere

> Find pole and the longest rope you can
> Tie your rope around it
> Get on your car, window open
> Tie the rope around your neck
> Take off at full speed
> No time to suffer, your head will be pulled off instantly

head will still be alive for several minutes

Lol nice one user

Doin a bunch of H seems like a fun way to go but I hear it can actually still hurt

What the fuck is wrong with all these fucking masochists? Everything offered here seems painful. Slowly blacking out as you try to save yourself while suffocating seems painful. Hanging yourself breaks your neck, and from what I've heard you dangle on the rope for 15 mins suffocating.
If you wanna die beautiful, poison. Pretty easy to find.
If you wanna die in a sentimental way, jump. Last thing you experience is flight.

But before you do any of that, you have to be 10000000% positive, because it'll suck when you change your mind the last second.

Or, gunshot, to the head. But then your loved ones find you with brains poured into the floor. Kinda sad.

My choice would be to jump. I think that's the best one.

>agony of being strangled to death
I tried a noose once, and immediately I felt warm and (dangerously) peaceful. Do you really think that people would masturbate using that method if it was agony?

>jump
>adrenaline rush
>instincts kick in
>instincts say live
>panic
>extreme fear and regret
>after painful last moments, hit ground

Persons who are strongly determined to off themselves will not be picky about the methods, they will just do whatever they think of, to end their life. Experienced it first hand. My grandmother drank pills, cut her wrists, and when she was still aware that she's not gone, she drank some sort of acid, and then she finally passed. She was determined to end her life and that was it.

You don't suffocate when you hang yourself, you pass out from the pressure on the carotid arteries. It may only take as little as thirteen seconds to lose consciousness, so hanging isn't a cry for help method.

Good job on copying my idea

See ->