How do I resist the urge to race mix?

How do I resist the urge to race mix?

Oh god no, not Asians. They are the most tempting. Stop looking at them, user.

You're American, it doesn't matter.

A lot of times Asian women have these really weird looking noses, just look at a few of them and eventually you'll notice it.

Listen to what someone has to say before you fuck them. 9 times out of 10 its bonerkiller.

>kid looks nothing like you
>your 2 families (your mom&dad and her mom&dad) will always be more distant than if you were of the same culture
>you will always be the guy who married the gook

it really depends on whether or not you're in love or just under the spell of exotic females that look nothing like the local girls

If you don't hit it then you're gay

Fug.. but I actually find them more physically attractive than white women (I'm white).

What do

Have sex with an asian. It cured my yellow fever.

Once you get sweaty, any artificial perfume gets overthrown by natural body odors. Asians smell like piss.

technically all humans are mixes of homo sapiens and various extinct groups of hominins such as neanderthal and denisovan. human evolution is messy.

use a rubber. get some pussy. create no mixed offspring.

I know I know but they're just so cute. Impossible to avoid.

how are you low test cucks attracted in any way to these insect faced subhumans? you are just as bad as white women who fuck niggers, or worse because you are a man and should know better.

This
When a woman opens her mouth almost always you'll stop wanting to fuck her
Just work on breaking your natural ability to ignore that and only use it for white women

>Asians smell like piss.
I dunno if piss is the proper word but their sweat is putrid af
Pussy still tight as fuck and tiny though

Don't say that about my waifu, user.

Step 1: Don't stick your dick in wymyn with different skin color than yours
Step 2: ???
Step 3: profit

she kinda look like an insect tbqh

They're honorary aryans, its all good man.

Pretty easy:
>you will mate with anything available
>jew women will never mate with you

Become a faggot.

subtle

You'd hit it, don't lie.

Also, Japs are virtually whites. They are genetically very similar to some northern Europeans like the Icelandic, take Bjork for example.

Is that that youtuber Fujikko?

well I wasn't planning on jackin' it but hnnng

>implying race is just skin colour

Bjork isn't the standard looking Icelander, she was bullied in school for being Asiatic in appearance. She really isn't a good example for a "typical Icelander."

Just be your normal, unfuckable self.

meh not really i only like whites and i was forced to racemix for some reason id pick latinas

blanda upp

I have literally not seen this phrase for years, maybe even before Sup Forums was created

shitpost on pol

Isn't she part Eskimo?

She looks it, but she hasn't claimed any and there is no information regarding any Eskimo relations - perhaps a distant relative was?

Pure Icelandic.

Yes, and she likes Trump.

Why do the Japs like Trump so much? I know he's pretty spectacular, but the Japanese seem like they have taken a particular liking, unlike other nations.

Because he's a meme

With that girl, I wouldn't.
I am a simple, foolish man.

He is an IRL version of an anime caricature of a western businessman

The nips maybe have an unspoken understanding that if the US becomes as badly cucked as the EU, the world will be in a true peril.

WWII nostalgia.

>>kid looks nothing like you
i dont get this one, do you guys measure your love for the child you've made by the amount they look like you.

oh yeah? its from a music video
I didn't get it from Sup Forums desu