TRUMP EXPLAINED

I think I get it now.

Trump isn't going to win because people think he's going to be a good president.

He's going to win because so many people have lost faith in the idea that the POTUS can do anything meaningful that why not have an ironic meme man for a president.

Honestly, for all the "Are you kidding me?" circlejerking, not even the most heroic Trumo supporters can explain why anyone should vote for Trumo other than for a good laugh.

Show me other wise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FdENG3bAKc
vdare.com/posts/e-verify-and-the-deep-duplicity-of-our-government-on-immigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But hes going to make America great again.

You're totally right, all of his millions of voters have no reason to like him other than memes. It's not as though he has posted his positions on his website that his voters agree with.

That's pretty true actually, along with other factors regarding the issues he brought up. But yeah OP you're pretty spot on

....... this is sarcasm, right?

Because boomers think that caring about anything is homosexual

It was poorly worded sarcasm. Obviously OP is an idiot

You're on the ball now, OP. People are disillusioned as hell about politics. And for good reason, when was the last time we had someone we could trust? Who got things done and didn't get bogged down by secrets or red tape? The office is a fucking joke.

>
yeah OP let me fellate you a little longer i barely gagged on your cock so far

He's going to win because people are tired of cucks and want a bunch of liberals to face adversity for the first time in their lives.

It's basically
>Grow up
The election

Like Zizek said. Trump is a centrist liberal. People like you are scared because he's "muh celebrarty not a politician" and he said some mean things about Mexicans. But he is literally just a democrat. A democrat that likes white people.

>Show me other wise.
youtube.com/watch?v=4FdENG3bAKc

Here you go. This is a perfect explanation. If you still don't get it, you don't deserve to be white.

Come-on do you really think anyone of his supporters could be bothered at all to put down the Brazzers for one second to go to his website?

A push for nationalistic business practices. Even if he gets cockblocked by congress I want him to try.

We weren't given much of a choice, again.

Also this. You ALWAYS go with the mystery box.

But his name is Zionald

>That image
Holy fucking shit that made my day. Thank you for that.

Great, from a white nationalist think tank.

I'm not even talking about his immigration policy. What else does he have other than this troll bullshit?

Oh yeah, let's bring jobs back to America, because the economy will support that. Trumo has been a businessman for so long he knows this is utter bullshit. Next.

Moar girls sniffing guy butt plz

What troll bullshit are you talking about?

The fact that he's a fucking demagogue and media manipulator who cynically says anything he knows will grab idiots by the balls like an action movie. He's says things he knows are false for the purpose of drawing attention to his campaign. It's sophisticated on his part, I'll give him that, but it's patent bullshit.

And?

That's what I thought. You're an idiot.

Feel the greater israel?
>donaldjdrumpf.zog

There's quite a few legit reasons. First of all the Left have so successfully made illegal immigration a White vs Brown issue that even most other gop candidates were talking amnesty and other bullshit like that.

one of the main things that was refreshing about Trump from the start is that he says what so many of us have been thinking for over a decade: Illegal Immigration is ILLEGAL. They are CRIMINALS and they should be punished (And deported)

i don't give a fuck if they're hispanics. I'm not racists against hispanics. I just think ILLEGAL immigration is ILLEGAL and the law should be enforced.

if it were canadians doing this all the time, I don't think we'd even be having this conversation. They would've been caught and deported.

So the candidate that came out right from the start and said "i'm going to deport them. i'm going to make a real border (build a wall)" is attractive

i could list quite a few other things and perhaps will but my main event is about to start so i'll stop here

So it's just retribution? For what?

Honestly answer me that? For fucking what?

Where's his taco bowle

Didn't read. But hey is that girl going to rim that guy? What is going on in that pic?

MOAR

He re-zoned and redeveloped 20-30 blocks in Manhattan which is a bureaucratic nightmare and was considered impossible.

He's going to win because he's the lesser evil.

Immigration immigration bla bla bla. Is that it?

You shouldn't have bothered with all that shit when all you wanted to say was

>muh wall.

Fuck off

>itt

For every time I've had to repeat a lie as if it were the truth, just to satisfy the feelings of bleeding heart liberals, or else risk retribution aimed at me for 'hate speech'

Alright OP, alright thread, I got this. And I'm not even a Trump supporter.

The TPP will be the worst thing to happen to America since NAFTA. Trump vehemently opposes the TPP, Hillary will push the TPP through.

There's one major reason to vote for Trump.

/thread, faggots.

Fine this is potentially valid, but not encouraging.

So it's not really MAGA as much as just eat the cleaner turd.

What does that have to do with the video I posted? You asked why people support him and I showed you.

The reason he does what he does is because populism works. He's drawing in people by telling them what they want to hear and that is why he flip flops at times, but he hasn't changed on his nationalist policies. Lots of people vote, too many in fact. You need to get the less informed/less intelligent vote if you want to win. It's usually done by pandering to blacks and other minorities on the left or to low class whites with dumb shit like abortion and gay marriage on the right. Trump is just taking a different approach to attract the white voters who usually don't come out to vote. He has found a way to do it, and you are right, it's a very impressive thing done on his part. To be frank, the fact that these things are what bothers and you are unable to figure it out show that you are a low intelligence/low information voter.

And I don't know why you just blow off my video because it has to do with immigration and white nationalism. Immigration is a very big issue even you don't care about white people. He explains what he calls "implicit whiteness" which explains why white people are supporting these ideas even they don't explicitly support white interests. If you are genuinely curious about why is getting so much support, you should really watch the video. It's a great speech. He's not some idiot as you probably think because you've been told all white nationalists are racists morons, he has a phd in evolutionary biology and is retired professor at university of california

>Immigration immigration bla bla bla
yeah lol who even cares its 2016 user

Here's a reason:

He's shining a spotlight on the political process that Americans haven't had access to in a very long time, if ever. He's making politics accessible to the average Joe.

His absolute dominance of the media has put the primary process of the GOP under the spotlight, effectiveness blowing it the fuck out and making it way more transparent due to increased public scrutiny. Imagine him doing the same to Congress when they push back against his agenda - suddenly, people give a fuck about their congressman, they start paying attention to off year election, and they start holding their elected officials accountable. Incompetent faggots are mercilessly wrecked live on national television by the fucking president. All because Trump made people interested in politics again. The man is a blessing, and has already started Making America Great Again just by his participation in the primary.

Haha. There is one by my house, I just had to take a pic too.

>The fact that he's a fucking demagogue and media manipulator who cynically says anything he knows will grab idiots by the balls like an action movie

Who are the idiots you speak of? Judging by the amount of frustration and anger of the left, I'd say it's the left because they are the ones eating all the sensationalism up and molding it to fit their political agenda of being the saviors of anyone but straight white males. Trump supporters are voting for him because they believe that it's in their best interest to do so. Who the fuck are you to tell them who to vote for?

You're no better than the people that claim Hillary supporters are morons due to the same reasons you're accusing Trump of. You don't think Hillary "says anything she knows will grab idiots by the balls like an action movie.She says things she knows are false for the purpose of drawing attention to her campaign. It's sophisticated on her part, I'll give her that, but it's patent bullshit."

beyond
>fuck off
you didn't exactly explain why someone shouldn't want the law to be enforced....

one of the 2nd big things I would bring up is that Trump is essentially a moderate republican, which is something we haven't seen as a president since the 50's....

now Republican is synonymous with "conservative" but it used to be the moderate party

thus voting for Trump for many is voting for the party to go back to what it was and stop being this bullshit it's been for the past few decades.

i'm tired of the bible thumpers. I want people who can say "who gives a shit?" about some thing that would morally outrage a conservative and still get elected

Unfortunately for you, that's true in a non-sarcastic sense. No one gives a shit. If he wins it's only because most voters consider him less abhorrent than Clinton .

Did you think he would? He's just shitposting after all.

true, but sometimes I hold out hope that people actually want to discuss shit

mission to civilize and all that

Sorry guys I buttfucked OP with no lube and he ragequit the thread and is busy cutting himself:

All you have to go to destroy shillaries is TPP.

He seemed so angry too, they all do.

here's your coat sir

Yeah I'm convinced now that Trumo supporters are all in for his obscure trade policy.

No I'm pretty sure it's more alng the lines of the other dip shits in this thread slobbing Trumo knob over his unrealistic immigration policy that will get obamacared at best.

Keep your shirt on.

Its why im voting for him. Any man that can run for president, say hes building a wall and make mexico pay for it has my vote.

Probably did it dirty. Not presidential.

This is the only interesting counterpoint of this whole thread. Thank you based user.

>obscure
>TPP
lel

What's unrealistic about his immigration policy?

>build a wall
>make Mexico pay for it

What?

I'm voting for trump just to make people mad

I hate people so I love trump

Good explanation. I didn't ask you what they were, I asked you why they were unrealistic. OP, you've shown yourself to be nothing more than a fucking moron in this thread. Go away

Kek, what is obscure about opposing the TPP? That's balls-out-and-on-the-table specific.

Hillary's position on the TPP is obscured by her halfass pandering that came way too late.

You are failed by your cognitive dissonance.

Yeah

>lel

Why do you think I support Hillary?

Because she supports you.

With a paycheck.

How do you think any of that is realistic?

Can't build a wall
Mexico definitely not going to pay for it
Wall wouldn't even solve problem.

How can you even be this delusional?

If the others win nothing happens, really, they'll just be any other leader.
If Trump wins, SOMETHING happens.

You wish

So, what are your thoughts on the TPP then?

Pic related explains how easy it is to get them to pay for it. They don't have to cut a check, but they will pay. This is so fucking easy to do. You're watching too much mainstream media, and it's making you stupid.

>Wall wouldn't even solve problem.
Any evidence to back that up or is it just another dumb MSM talking point? Show me an instance of a wall not working. I can show you plenty of instances where they have. Even Mexico has a wall on their southern border.

He isn't beholden to any special interest groups. He has America's best interests at heart.

Even if you disagree with his policies this makes him better than every other candidate.

Well it's been great everyone. Thought this would be educational. But it's pretty much what I expected. Enjoy your meme prez.

Actually we don't even need a wall to solve the problem. We need to establish a legal framework by which we can ruthlessly go after the businesses that hire illegals. Get the motherfuckers that are breaking the law to put law abiding entrepreneurs out of business. That is all we need to do. Way cheaper and more effective than a wall.

I regularly drive by one of these signs.

OP BTFO, ragequitting to cut "TPP" into his forearms and thighs over and over

>Enjoy your meme prez
That was always the plan

see

>why not have an ironic meme man for a president.

I'm not going to lie, a little bit of the appeal of Trump to me is this.

Imagine the memes we'll get, Shillary and Boynie Sanduhz wouldn't come anywhere close.

Granted. At least then you'd be doing work, Bernout.

We do both. E-verify is not as perfect as it's made out to be. No reason not to have a wall if we aren't paying for it. Even if it is juts a symbol that we aren't fucking around anymore, that works for me.

vdare.com/posts/e-verify-and-the-deep-duplicity-of-our-government-on-immigration

explain why the fact that someone is a white nationalist invalidates their points

good one!

>Thought this would be educational
>But it's pretty much what I expected

The cognitive dissonance/doublethink is strong with this one, kek

He is going to win because Americans can understand him. Every else uses big words.

Having a wall is great insurance for the future. Imagine in the future that we got another president that didn't crack down very hard on illegal immigration. A wall in place mitigates the negative effects from the lack of enforcement.

Because it has been narrowed down between a loud mouthed billionaire who might not get a whole lot done or a willful she demon who will most certainly follow in Merkels footsteps and destroy us all

I'll take der fuhrer over some psychotic woman any day of the week

Hilliary is unelectable to any sort of independent voter. All Trump is going to do for the election is just dig shit out of his ass and fling it at her to see how much sticks. All of it will. She has an atrocious record, Libia, Bengahzi, the Ukraine. Shit, her emails even. Trump is going to throw all of that at her, and it will all stick. He can only loose the election by not pushing hard enough, or slipping up. He can out debate her, and all he has to due is turn the election into a referendum of her character. He just makes her out to be untrustworthy.

The question people ask themselves will be are they comfortable with a person as president who's already shown a complete disrespect for life.

The problem is that you somehow think being a meme leader is a bad thing.

All traitor businesses do is have the illegals fill out a 1099 tax form and they are off the hook. E-verify is a joke, a Bushite/Rovian tactic to make it look like they were doing something while accomplishing nothing.

Its a good make-work program, and yeah a symbol like says, hopefully it comes bundled with a broader infrastructure bill.

Okay I'm imagining, like you said... prez not opposing illegal immigration, funding cuts to the border patrol... okay illegals will just use big ladders to climb over the wall.

lol

like what? Hire a the local Italian mob?

Thank you for listening :)

I used to work for a prepaid debit card company around and after 9/11.

The Patriot Act did make them change their process a little bit.

The Patriot Act says that financial institutions have to gather the ID info, not verify it. And if people wouldn't/couldn't give a SSN, they'd take a DL#, or other #, even another country's ID #. All they had to do was add a single field to the accounts database. Nothing was ever verified, unless there was some outside investigation, which there wasn't. Ever.

So the premise of that extortion scheme posted is paper-thin. Sadly.

there's actually a document trump released that explains actually how they would pay for the wall

actually right as i type this i see that someone already posted it

so yeah of course "make them pay for it" sounds absurd if you imagine he's just going to demand a check, but in reality there are ways of getting the money back

but all of this should take a backseat to what the Wall is actually about: Enforcing our immigration laws

i don't really care if he builds a wall because as many have pointed out, mexicans tend to come in through tunnels anyway... but the point is this idea that they can just come in and there's virtually no consequences is insane

a great quote on the issue recently came back up when that guy who skydived from space (felix baumgartner) brought up this quote: "If you live in a country in which fishing without a licence is punished in court, yet nothing happens for illegally crossing over the borders without a valid passport, then you certainly have the right to say that your country is ruled by idiots."

i mean seriously....kids often need to get a business license to sell lemonade, and the government tells us when we can or cannot go hunting.....but by all means come into the country whenever you want. the border laws are just meaningless right?

that's what it feels like and there's a ton of country that would laugh at this concept.

wall or no wall, we need to take illegal immigration seriously. we need to stop making it a race issue and make it a crime issue because that's what it is

Yeah Trump is completely retarded but he makes people laugh.

This also puts power back at the local level since the executive will be diminished as you referred to.

Said it a million times already.
It's the only reason I need.
Fuck globalism.
TRUMP 2016

that is so photosh...... nevermind it's Huffington Post its legit

Fpbp

Honestly, anyone who even uses the word "cuck" in its assumed context just outs themselves as part of the moronic sheeple herd. You dumb shits are going to watch trump slide to the left to try and grab moderate votes, all the while justifying it as "look he's playing them". Really, he's playing you, them, and anyone else stupid or short sited enough to vote for him.