Hey Sup Forums. 6 months ago I was found after being kidnapped and held for 4 years. AMA...

hey Sup Forums. 6 months ago I was found after being kidnapped and held for 4 years. AMA. Need to get these thoughts out of my head

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/poll1130670x011D423B-47
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did they take you. For how long?

Greentext the first rape of your captivity?

I dont know why they took me specifically. I was held for 4 years
In a few mins

>
>Greentext the first rape of your captivity?

Yes, tell us more about the sexual abuse.

What did they feed you?

lots of dick

How old were you? Guy or girl? Do you now have rape fetish? What happened to the people who abducted you?

Are you the same femanon that did a couple of these a few weeks ago? If so, welcome back. Hope you're doing better.

Did you atleast get corn bread?

i too want to know the answer to this question

>When you go ontoo Sup Forums after kidnapping

do you forgive your kidnappers

Bet u didnt get raped

Pics or it didn't happen

They fed me wet and dry cat food.
Its not going to be long or very descriptive. Sorry
>wake up in a basement, carpet floors, yellow lights
>my hands are tied together behind me
>panicked as fuck
>stand up and look for something to free my hands
>there's nothing
>go up the stairs, try to open door
>cant
>start kicking it and screaming
>door opens
>middle aged fucker pushes me bacl down the stairs
>start crying and screaming
>tells me not to cry, that this is my home now
>try to stand, he pins me down on my stomach
>takes off his pants
>i can hardly move
>feel him put himself in me
>i scream more
>fuck it hurts, heart pounding like hell
>cant see through the tears
>he pulls out after what feels like forever and cums on my butt
Tldr worst experience of my life

are u a man or woman??

but... you're not a cat.

Not at all
No
I was 15 when taken. Girl. Its the only thinh that arouses me but its still mixed emotions. He killed himself

I know this is fake, but I'm still at half-mast. Please continue.

I'm aware

Do you go to school? What grade are you in if you do?

You's trollin?

did the kidnappers take you thinking you were a cat?

>"CAME" for de rapZ stOriEz

Damn, OP. Have any cats? At least you know what tastes good or bad..

worst part? least bad part?

do you know what ISIS is?

probably not given in the can, maybe some blind taste ID skills though

I have a cat, yea. Idk what the different ones were because i never saw the packaging so
I dont think so
Grade 10

The beatings were awful. But also the boredom. Being in the same room for 4 years with nothing to do, and alone most of the time. Drove me crazy. Least worst was probably sleeping? Idk. There wasn a lot of relief

tits or gtfo

Jesus... I hope at least you were super obese going in, as far as malnutrition goes.

Did you ever develop Stockholm syndrome? Does this cause intimacy problems in life? What did you do to pass the time?

any news articles related to the incident? or some keywords i can search?

Were you ever forced to suck cock?
Greentext it, please.

Fuck outta here lmfao! Get's kidnapped and goes to Sup Forums to vent his thoughts lol.

FREE STEAM KEY ▬ 6OD-H4T3S-N1G3R5-34526

for your troubles

I wasn't.. i was average weight. Now am nkt as skinny as you'd expect but near skeletor.
Yes, definitely. I have crippling anxiety. Its really hard for me to talk to anyone. Forget about intimacy. To pass the time there was a lot of day dreaming. Lots of rolling, counting and mind games with my self. Also situps and pushups, but i got tired a lot

I dont want my name and location on here
I was a lot.
Nice one

>I was a lot.
wat

>I was 15 when taken.
>held for 4 years.
>6 months ago
19 years old now
>Grade 10
Suuuure.

OP, why wasn't their a news article about you? Why does no one care about you? Why is the world more interested in printing no news than print a news story about you?

There was a news article about me. And I'm doing grade 10 courses online. Because i was in grade ten when i was taken

Did you finish like this guy?

poll-maker.com/poll1130670x011D423B-47

I sucked dick many times over the years.

Name(s) of the kidnapper?

Well I hope every meal you have is nutritious and delicious.

What was the first time like? Where did he finish/did you swallow?

age sex location bacon pics

The first time he tried to make me deepthroat him and i gagged and threw up on him. He beat me and he made me do it again later that night. Still gagged like crazy but i used all my strength to not puke. He finished on my face

OP, I wish you were treated like Grace Packer.

Thanks. Anything else to share?

His name was Daniel
Thanks
What

whats your age, sex where r u, and send bacon pics!!!!!!1

ye br0 person gets out of captivity after 4 years and you wanna beat your dick to the stories you're a real nice person

Ask a specific question and i'll answer it. Its weird for me to think of things to share freely..its better if someone asks

How was your last day?

How were you kidnapped?

How did you get out?

Some sorta SWAT raid free you?

How often did you cry or sob?

Need any help with homework?

no they floated thru the walls

Has your asshole snapped shut yet?

Are you okay with people masturbating to your stories?

Fuck you she mighta been found by some regular cop

I like SWAT okay

You are amazing. Gl with life and I hope you kept most of your sanity. If you want some one to fap with who lives far away hit me up. Snap is... Itisryanhere

Terrifying. The police came in and took me out of the basement but at that point i was scared to leave. I had already accepted my new life and didnt know hiw to go back. First time seeing other people in so long was scary as well.
He called himself in before suiciding. There was a swat raid
A lot at the first few months, not a lot after.
No thanks

What would you do all day. Describe a regular day in captivity.

I cant stop you
Um okay

B/W/H?

Fucked up my own snap. Itismeryanhere.

Were there any windows in your room? Clocks? Did you have any ways to glean information from the outside world?

or you could read a book or go for a walk outside or do anything to better yourself. But you choose to lie in the internet and accomplish nothing but create more fantasies of mental issues for yourself.

Fucking kek

I already said how i filled the time during the day. He fed me in the morning and evening. The evening is when he would have his fun with me, usually some kind of sex, sometimes i'd cuddle him. He liked me to pretend to be a cat. Every few days he would wash me with a sponge and soapy water.

what would you do to pass the time?

I'd like your approval.

I hope you get kidnapped and butt fucked for 4 years just for that immensely faggotish comment you little shit biscuit.

There was no windows. No way for me to get info besides if he happened to mention amything to me. There was no clocks.

Read the thread

This isn't reddit dickbag.

no, you read the thread

Bet you wish it was though, don't you? You orange flavoured motherfucker

How did you deal with womens problems? and did you ever get pregnant, did he use condoms?

How many times would you be raped per week ? Did he tape your anus? Did he cum in your mouth? Did you swallow ?

Do you miss Obama? Speaking of which, what's something that you completely missed out on and have had a chance to catch up with? Like shows or vidya or fidget spinners

did he give you pads or anything?
Where did you shit?

DID YOU EATED MAH BEANZ, NIGGUH!?

Now that you are some what back to normal life, what do appreciate most?

And if you could give any pointers on what type of people to look out for as to not get kidnapped

How do you know how to greentext on Sup Forums?

Is it hard to form friendships now
do you even want to?
Are you able to just see the general darkness in humanity now or do you try to be more hopeful?

Did you make this thread already? i think i saw something like this

So you're doing 10th grade again, huh. How have you been doing do far?

10th grade surprise biology test:
During , cell vacuoles fill with water. Animal cells may burst. Plant cells become full and not wilted.
A)isotonic conditions
B)hypotonic conditions
C)hypertonic conditions

Yeaaah this is fake

Did it take you 6 fucking months to learn how to greentext

Do you ever think of what you would be like if this never happened? If so do you have any idea how you'd describe that theoretical version of you, and the differences from the real one?

You have to state whether it is the cell or the solution that is in the condition

Kidnapped when you were 15 but spells like you've had the internet for years. I'm calling bullshit.

probably B