Celeb femdom/worship thread

Celeb femdom/worship thread

Tay tay, emma, rose, cara, everyone welcome

More cock, more taylor

More

Ariana pls

Since you asked so nicely

how about just more taylor for now

wtf is the point of this pic. desperate attempt to not be a complete faggot? because you failed

what's wrong with it? it's my two favorite things: taylor and cock

Any celeb anons.

I'd stuck that cock if it meant Taylor would suck mine and let me fuck her

which celeb

What's your kik?

Ari, Tay Tay...

Kik?

would you suck 2? 3? how many would you be willing to suck for taylor to fuck you?

>Celeb femdom
>tfw no Taylor to knee your balls.

Kik?

It depends on how good they are.. I could probably take 2 at a time if they both looked that good..

red2239

so you wouldn't take 3? personally i'd eat nothing but cock for a week if it meant taylor would touch mine

I was thinking if I had two then one could have me from behind while I pleasure the other with my mouth.. If there's 3 then he is left out of the fun, I couldn't fit 2 in at a time anywhere

Where are the celeb anons?

ah, I see what you mean, but I was thinking you'd move onto more men once you finish pleasing the first. I think you're neglecting how you could use your mouth to please multiple cocks, and use your hands too. ideally I'd put every part of my body to work to make them cum

celebbabecock?

I was thinking they would all be nice long juicy cocks that I'd have to use both hands on as I deepthroat them but I could have a couple other guys on my sides at the ready to take me after I've made the others cum in me

Can someone be celeb user to help me cum.

ooh I get you. the thought of us both surrounded by cocks and covered in cum in pretty nice :3

Want to take mine?

yes please! I think I've worked up an appetite for juicy hard cock. please shove it in my slutty mouth sir

Do you have Kik?

Fucking stop with TayTay

no :s

why do you care? you're not contributing to the thread. can't you just leave?

I bet you'd love it...

maybe, but I can't get it atm :c

Do you still want it in your mouth?

of course, I'll never turn down the offer of cock

[email protected]

email me.

Still want cock?

Say Tay Tay one more time !! I dare you i double dare you...people who call her that deserve a kick in the balls/cunt.

You know any good bi tumblrs along the lines of the degenerate exchange in this thread? The vivid description is nice.

Fuck she drives me crazy