why is there a bear on their flag

Cool Mexican state
Needs to stop making garbage movies tho

>red color
>star
>bear
They be commies son.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_grizzly_bear

It was hunted into extinction unfortunately, but there are still other kinds of bears in California and grizzlies are slowly being reintroduced

>>red color
>>star
>commies

Terrible people live here. Perhaps the sole reason why Americans are given a bad name around the world.

If you're a southerner this post is going to be hilarious.

One of the worst places in the US after the Deep South

The East Bay and Mendocino are nice, though

>falling for the jewish memes
southerners in my experience are nice people. It's the californians with the unbearable attitudes.

t. obese walmart sharter from the south

I live in the Pacific Northwest.

daily reminder: the world sees americans like americans see southerners

Texans are OK, the rest of the South, not so much.

I'm from Ohio and they're shitters for the most part.

Could be better, but it could be worse.

GET ME OUT AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

EVEN BUMFUCK MISSOURI WAS BETTER THAN THIS SHITHOLE STATE

I WANT TO GO HOOOOOOOME

california is one of the best states, people are just a tad shit

I'm from Montana. Calispics are unironically some of the dumbest people in the country.

Calling all Russianbros
pls get Putin to drop a Tsar Bomba on this pile of shit immediately

California has flaws just like any other state, but you should very much keep in mind that this site is also filled with overly partisan faggots who will jump through any hoops to make everything leads back to their butthurt for "liberals" so they aren't going to be the most impartial lot. This is the same site that suddenly decided that they didn't think climate change was real based entirely on the fact that Trump said so and that dong so would be "sticking it" to the liberals.

You should also take notice of the fact that people here claim that Californians are extremely nasty or obnoxious; but when was the last time anybody saw a Californian trying to start shit or act obnoxious on this board? If you though "never" , you would be correct.

I also forgot to mention that this site threw a bitchfit when they found out a Star Wars character was going to be black. That should tell you a lot.