ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtTCebEZMCQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Recorded my girlfriends best friend in the shower when she stayed over recently
Post it in creep threads and get off knowing she's been used by hundreds of anons
>does this make me a bad bf?

no, it makes you good user

I have cancer

It's a surprise secret tho

Not sure what to do here

>Found out my friend's wife is cheating on him
>They live together and have a kid
>Telling him would ruin everything
>Find out she's been cheating on him with the same guy for almost 6 YEARS

Everyone else seems completely okay with it, and they tell me "Just stay out of it, telling him will destroy their family"

But it's all I think about now, when I see them both together in person and on Facebook I just want to tell my friend "THAT BITCH IS CHEATING ON YOU" but I know how much it would ruin things.

I have a lump on one of my nuts, but I'm too afraid to go to a doctor.
My Dad just had a glioblastoma (Same thing as John McCain) and I don't want to make it all about me, we're still dealing with his problems.

>I'm starting to actually trick guys into thinking I'm a girl
>I can't stop being a kik buttslut, 70 guys in the last 3 days
>panties, stockings, and garters arriving tomorrow from amazon
>nail/hair regimen
>butt/hip excercises
>I can't stop and it feels good

Confront the wife and blackmail her into stopping if you really care for your friend

I like the pickles on Mcdonalds cheeseburgers

Remember the final step to being a trap is having some cutie girl squish and crush your balls

I quit drinking but I'm not sure I ever can.

I'm lying to AA, my sponser, a rehab program, and my parents, plus my girlfriend.

song might or might not
youtube.com/watch?v=CtTCebEZMCQ

Assassinate the guy she is cheating with by hitman

Masturbate while thinking of my classmates, (they're slutty and ask silly stuff like do I ever jerk off)

friends dont let friends down and you're letting him down by not doing it, it's something really hard and it's not your fault but hers

ever can what?

gtfo underage b&

i love two different women
one who i am with and the other who i am not but know i could be
how do i scheme it so i can have them both

Don't worry about backsliding, just focus on having good days. You have people who care about you. Life is worth sticking around for.

No, it makes you a bad person in general. Omfg

you know the system, can I see that fine ass baby?

Although she was married yesterday, i still love her.

bump

I regularly post nudes of the same girl hoping they get spread and hundreds of anons fap to her.

he says w/o posting them

I think I'm going to kill myself soon. It's not that I don't love life, but my future hasn't been looking bright for a while now and I don't thing anything will change.

Sometimes i"ll make female accounts on dating sites just to have fun fucking with the creeps.

bmpp

change is over-rated. the more things change, the more they stay the same

i like things

bump

Was really drunk one night at my friends house, he has a younger girl (about 14yrs old) over drinking with us. She passed out drunk and i ate her pussy and fucked her while she was passed out.

1/10

Was she masturbating or something?

Can we see the clip user?

Ive showered with a 9yo girl quite a few times, especially this summer

Are you grooming her sexually?

no not really

Do you think she could take your cock yet physically?

Let the guy know - its a big lie - it will have a huge effect on their lives - but it is the right thing to do.

Collect the evidence, arrange a divorce lawyer, get everything done and then let the guy know.

May hit the titty bar after that to celebrate.

I regularly cheat on my military husband with Andy Sixx's warm, creamy, steamy, and oh so dreamy logs of shit squeezed fresh from the ass of Andy Sixx. Feels so good slidding down my throat in the Georgia heat....

I also let my nieces shower with Andy's warm logs. Nothing sexual happens and the parents are cool with it. Just showering with Andy's steamy dreamlogs.

I don't think I'm capable of feeling love anymore. Not in like, an edgy teenager way, but I just... don't anymore? Five or six years ago if I met a cute girl that showed me some affection, went on a few dates with her, eventually had sex, I'd be head over heels and doing whatever I can to spend more time with her. Basically, love.

Now though? Now most girls I meet want to fuck, but they bore the hell out of me and any attention they give me just kind of annoys me.

I've been cheated on by all of my long term girlfriends, with the same excuse from all of them, "I don't want to be with just one guy" or "I don't want to be told what I can't do, I'll fuck whoever I want". So I'm pretty fucking bitter and jaded when it comes to women and relationships. Hell, I don't even really enjoy sex anymore because I need there to be some emotions involved to actually enjoy it. Now I just go through the motions until they get off a few times and I just pretend I cum and stop.

most likely yes

who's the real creep?

>Drug her and take a shot at it if you get the chance

I'm an incredibly possessive boyfriend, I get jealous easily and want my girlfriend to be 100% dedicated to me, but I'm incredibly horny all the time and most girls I've dated get sore after an hour of sex, so I've been wanting every girl I date to be a cuckquean and let me fuck whoever I want while remaining dedicated to me and only wanting me to fuck her and nobody else.

I'm a horrible hypocrite.

lol nah. im sure it would feel awesome but rape isnt my thing

It's not rape if they never remember it

Way ahead of you

>Have stepson on house arrest for drug charge
>POS must drug screen weekly at our expense
>fuckhead lays around sleeping playing videogames and smoking pot
>uses fake dick rig to piss test
>fuckstick cant even stop for 6 months
>called S.O. anonymously and explained his tech
>that weeks hes caught with fake dick - violated
>stepson no longer lives in home
>life is good

When I broke up with my ex-girlfriend she wanted me to return this bottle of alcohol that looked like an alien head. I drank about 60% of the bottle, replaced it with my urine, and gave it back to her.

Weird thing though, it ended up spilling all over her car before she got to drink it. She told me there was a little bit left though, I'm hoping she had some. Am I a bad person?

Same Faggot same

lol. i'll admit she is very pretty but still there are several others i would rape before her

So who you raping then? ;)

sadly no one

Go and play with the cute girls pussy one time and create an even better secret.

She doesn't love you. Move on.

maybe someday

Fuck off with this shit. Seriously, how many times do you have to repost this and be told to fuck off with it?

You post trigger threads on Sup Forums also, don't you , faggot?

Other than finding it by feeling around, did you notice any other changes to your health?

THEN STOP POSTING ABOUT IT

Love the dig on that fag that showers with his nieces all the time

Do you actually admit to anyone in real life you do these stupid fucking posts daily? DAILY? I mean, would you ever admit to a girl you do this every day? That you personally take the time to edit images of feces into and post over 100 pictures of Andy Sixx specifically and ask people if they would eat his shit? Do you think any woman would find this OK? Normal? Would you invite her to watch you making these images? If you would admit it, how do you think she would react? If not, why would you not admit it? Because, deep down, you know it is fucked up to be doing that?

lol how many times do you have to get mad about it?

as bad as cheating, but it's also illegal and creepy af

sorry to hear this

Your posts are cancer
Andys logs are the answer

Lol

you don't tell him and you are helping her cheat.
then one day he finds out and you have to live with being a horrible fucking shit friend the rest of your life - or you could lie and pretend you didn't know...but that would make you as bad as she is.

I got married last week and my wife in considerably hotter than I deserve. I'm not rich, have a small dick, and I am fat; but she loves me anyway because I'm smart, not an alky/drug addict, and I want to have kids and be a good dad someday and that shit is important to her.

your lump is all about you, your dad's health is all about him
imagine how he'd feel if you had a serious health issue and it got worse because you were feeling sorry for him.
see a doctor asap, shithead.

And this is a secret?

I shit in the shower. I love it.

ME SHOWER 9YO
MANY MULTI TIME IN SUMMER
ME ME SHOWER
SHOWER TIME 9 YEAR OLD

WATER SPRAY LOL A NINE

I HAVE A SPRAY

REPLY ME NINE

I don't admit to people I know that she's too good for me or that I have a small dick.

mom fonger

you both sound like good people

Do you actually admit to anyone in real life you do these stupid fucking posts daily? DAILY? I mean, would you ever admit to a girl you do this every day? That you personally take the time to edit images of feces into and post over 100 pictures of Andy Sixx specifically and ask people if they would eat his shit? Do you think any woman would find this OK? Normal? Would you invite her to watch you making these images? If you would admit it, how do you think she would react? If not, why would you not admit it? Because, deep down, you know it is fucked up to be doing that?

Ukfaggot.

I SHOWER a nine year old so many dangus times

Guys PLEASE I shower with a niece

Andy six Andy sixx SHOWER 9 Y0 SHOWER TIME HEEEEEE

This summer.... one shower... one 9yo.... one user...

You'll never guess what happens this SuMmErR

If you're fat they probably assume about the dick and if your're fat they all ready know she's above you. But well done all the same.

I go by the name of Tiffany James on the web and pretend I'm a white girl who loves black cock.

I once jerked off in the Jr High girls locker room and left jizz on the toilet seat

ME SHOWER NIECE REPLY TO ME

9YO WET SPRAY CLEAN TIME

I let shower time

Many summer showers prime

I licked the soles of a married friend while she was sleeping.

Cute 9yo

Shower of me let

Tee hee! 'S H O W E R

My secret is be me let a mine nine have a non sexual shower time

SHE SHOWER

Do you want the affection right now? Or can you wait while bettering yourself alone...

Lol he heeeeee

Cute 9

Shower with mine

BUT ME! YOU SEE!

YOU'RE NOT TALKING MINE

ABOUT MY RESPONSE OF SHOWER TIME NINE

Find a side piece for him. Win/win

But I SHOWER WITH HEEEEEE HEEEEEE REPLY TO MEEEEE

shower. Shower.

My secret is I shower with a cute 90 yo girl I do it every hour of every day

S

H