Looking to fuck outdoors with my girl...

Looking to fuck outdoors with my girl, she's up for it but anyone with any experience or advice on how to do it and where to go?

Somewhere secluded preferably.

My backyard.

Depends how ballsy you are really... At night, a there are tons of options, parks, parking lots, behind a house etc. During the day time it's a bit harder, if you have any place with a semi foresty kinda area or just a fair amount of vegetation that works pretty well. You could also do it in a field if you wish. As for how to do it, don't get full naked, be ready to get dressed and LEAVE the area that you were in at all times and just have fun lol

>camping
>bed of truck
>top of parking garage
>parks with lots of trees and windy paths
>almost anywhere at night if you don't draw too attention

Get creative. now let's see your girl's asshole.

Pic related? We started small with fucking on the porch. Then we would go to the woods by stores. Pic related, My gf.

Stairwells, family bathrooms, alleys but the car is my favorite; passenger seat or back of suv. Park somewhere with a view

Nice figure my dude.

That's a good start. Moar pics.

Do it exclusively in playgrounds from now on. The thrill of being caught makes you cum really intensely.

genuinely perfect, post more?

pic related. had many outdoor sex sessions with my girl.

You just have to start doing it basically.

You spelled boy wrong.

here late at night

Got a couple, anbody with OC?

Freeway bridge. Insane thrill.

test

An old fuckbuddy and I used to go out drinking with friends in a local pub (britbong here) and then at the end of the night go and fuck in this big park, I'd recommend that OP.

Fucked her doggystyle in the centre circle of a football pitch, and got head while leaning against the ladder of a slide in the playground... shit is exhilarating. I have stories if anyone is interested.

Fo chin blocks me posting from my phone even though it's through my wifi. Back on the laptop...

Remeber if you go out in the night it can be completely dark if there's clouds or no moon, and you might not be able to see anything at all. And you're likely to get bitten by insects. Different possibilities though. We went out to woods one night with a partial moon, I could just about see her, we were both naked, and she was fooling around and ran off saying I had to chase her. Hot as hell, chasing a naked chick through the woods.

ye bro greentext that shit

Did it one time on a picnic table in the middle of a mostly full campground at 3 AM. The next night a small boat out on a lake under the moon and stars. A shaded woodsy spot about 20 yards off the trail where we could see the waterfall. If it is the first 2-3 hours after dark the mosquitoes are the worst, after that not so bad.

Want more?

We used to go to parks as well after the pub. Just far enough away from houses to not be seen. Helps if it's summertime and dry. She would always wear a skirt so knickers could come off quickly.

>be me
>me 19
>be visiting home, back from uni
>tell male friends i'm coming back, organise some drinks
>meet at the pub, start getting drunk
>after we've had a few drinks Eve (fake name obviously) walks in with some of her friends
>haven't seen each other for at least 6 months, haven't fucked in the same time
>eyes meet across the room, she wasn't expecting to see me
>comes over, says hi and gives hugs to everyone (shes one of /those/ girls)
>while hugging me whispers that shes missed me

worth noting that at this point none of our friends knew that Eve and I were fucking; Eve was on-off seeing some other dude and it was best to keep it quiet

>she goes back to her friends and promises to come join us in a bit
>go back to drinking with just the guys
>can't stop thinking about fucking Eve

cont'd

And by the sea can be great, power of the ocean and all that. There was one particularly memorable time I got a surprise fuck from a different gf, we'd never done it outdoors before, we were out for a walk in a local seaside town and she took us down by an old pier which was closed up and fenced off. Standing up, she leaned forward slightly over a huge rock and lifted her skirt up to show me her ass, she didn't have any panties on. She asked me to fuck her straight away, she was already wet and had obviously been planning it and looking forward to it. 0 to fucking in about 4 seconds.

cont'd

>after a couple more drinks two of Eve's friends leave, leaving just her and two others that we all know
>they come and sit with us, Eve sits next to me
>she moves her foot and rubs it against the back of my calf
>this girl wants it
>go back up to the bar for another drink, pretty drunk at this point
>Eve comes up to the bar behind me
>Offer her a drink, she asks if I wanna do shots
>fuckyes.jpg
>Do the shots, Eve can handle her drink but at this point shes pretty sloshed
>Return to the table, a couple of the guys were just leaving so we move our group of 6 into one of the big booths
>Eve sits next to me again, but sits so shes resting her legs across my lap
>Start stroking her leg, slowly moving my hand further up her thigh
>By this point everyone else is so drunk that they either won't notice or won't remember so I'm not too worried about anyone suspecting anything
>Closing time comes around about 20 minutes later, by this point I'm pretty much touching her pussy
>Everyone gets up to leave, say goodbye and start walking
>Split into two groups, two people live in one direction, Eve, I and two others live in the opposite direction
>Walk for a while until we get to the main road, I have to go in the opposite direction to the other three at this point
>Wonder what story I can make up in order to walk with them and then "walk Eve home"
>as I'm thinking, Eve says "I have to stay at [family members] house tonight, its near Anons house I'll walk with him"
>fucking score

cont'd

waiting

Bull shit, I know you've never fucked at the beach because there would literally. be. sand. everywhere. And it hurts

>friends say goodbye and start walking in the opposite direction
>Eve and I head along the main road, then go under a train bridge to cut off a corner
>once we're out of sight of the road she grabs my hand and stops walking, making a stupid-but-cute pouty face at me
>I take the hint and push her up against the wall
>We make out like we're never going to see each other again
>She reaches down and grabs my cock through my jeans
>She pulls back from the kiss, biting her lip
>"I want you to fuck me user, I can't wait until we get back to your house"
>I'm almost instantly hard
>I look around, we're standing on a cycle path, almost under a streetlight, on a popular shortcut
>No way we can do it here and not be caught
>"Okay, come with me I know where we can go"
>She giggles, still holding my cock
>I take her hand and lead her further along the path, cutting through some bushes out into the back of a car park
>The car park is empty apart from a group of 17 year olds with there shitty cars blasting awful music through tinny speakers
>Still can't do it here, those kids will just cause trouble
>Suddenly I realise where we can go
>Cut straight across the car park and out the other side, across another road and into the park

This park is huge, it has 4 football pitches and a massive playground

>All the lights have been turned off as its gone midnight
>No one to be seen anywhere
>I hear Eve laugh, and then whisper "Are you gonna fuck me in the playground?"
>too fucking right I am

cont'd

This was at Weston Super Mare, the old pier. Gf got a taste for outdoors fucking after this. On another occasion we were walking up on Brean Down, a local beauty spot which is a long spur of land sticking out into the sea. Sunday afternoons there's always loads of people up there, dog walkers, familes, etc.

Again without any warning, we hadn't been kissing or fooling around, she suddenly takes us off the path into the bracken. This is Sunday afternoon, height of summer, people all around on the path. About fifty feet from the main path she stopped, lay down on her back and spread her legs. I had my face in her pussy before she'd finished saying, "we mustn't make any noise" and went on to fuck like rabbits in the bracken, under a blue sky, yards away from people walking by.

GI for a walk in the woods, countryside
Desert mountain range where the fuck ever

Walk for a while

Look around make sure noone is around
Fuck.

Can you read? When I said
>Standing up, she leaned forward slightly over a huge rock
I meant,
>Standing up, she leaned forward slightly over a huge rock
which implies
>Standing up
Is that any clearer?

Yes please!

Depends on a few things. Do you want to be seen or recognized? Do you want to be hidden or covert? Do you want to do it in daylight or darkness? Lots of factors determine time and location.

fucking continue nigger my dick is hard

>We head into the playground, quickly checking around to make sure that there aren't any kids getting drunk here
>Completely empty
>We head to the furthest corner from the entrance, on this side of the park there are only trees and beyond them is the river
>There is a big wooden climbing frame with four towers and rope bridges connecting them (sorry couldnt find a good pic related)
>I push Eve up against one of the towers and we start making out again
>Once more she grabs at my cock, but this time with both hands and undoes my jeans
>Pulls my dick out and starts wanking me off
>Shit this girl is keen
>I slide my hand down the front of her leggings to find that shes already soaking wet
>Slide a finger inside slowly and then another
>She gasps and pushes me back, biting on her lip again
>She spins us around so I'm in her place
>She slowly drops to her knees in front of me, still wanking me
>Licks up my shaft and flicks her tongue over my head
>Giggles, and then takes my cock in her mouth

Worth mentioning that Eve gives the best blowjobs I have ever had, so picture that

>Works my cock into her mouth, taking it deeper as she gets more into it
>I can hear the little gagging noises as shes reaching her limit
>God I've missed this girl

cont'd

(sorry for slow typing I had no idea I'd be sharing this story this morning, keep the thread bumped if you're interested in the ending)

bump

Well gee, I don't know maybe try going outside?
As for needing to know how, I am not even surprised.

Aim to wear stretchy shit. Basketball shorts, sweatpants, yoga pants, miniskirt, sports bra, ect. You want to be able to look like you're not doing anything wrong in a moments notice.

Bump

Much obliged my nig
>She pulls my cock out of her mouth, gasping for air
>Its very dark, but in the moonlight I can see her saliva dripping from my head, as well as down her chin
>She goes back in a few more times, using her throat as a backstop and wanking me off at the same time
>She stands up and wipes her chin, she turns around and bends over the slide that comes from one of the towers
>Pulling down her leggings to expose her perfect ass and I catch a glimpse of her pussy glistening in the moonlight (hey that was almost poetic)
>She looks back at me, desperation in her eyes
>She arches her back, spreading her cheeks and opening her pussy slightly
>I can resist no longer
>I step forward towards her, holding my cock with one hand and placing the other on her ass
>I guide my cock so that the head is pressed against her hole
>I feel her pushing back into me, trying to get me inside
>I finally succumb, and push myself inside
>Her pussy opens up as I ease in, and then grips around me
>She's so wet that I have no trouble inserting my full length
>I hear her let out a small whimper as I reach full insertion
>Easing back slowly I start to pick up pace with my thrusts, holding her hips and pulling her back into me hard each time
>The whimpers turn to low moans, but don't get any louder as she knows that we can't get caught like this
>I lick my thumb and rest it on her asshole, rubbing it and pushing it slightly inside as I fuck her harder

cont'd

>I can feel myself reaching the point of no return
>Eve's moans have changed pitch and between them she is letting out little gasping sounds
>I feel something against my cock
>wtf.png
>I look down, I can just about make out Eve's arm moving vigorously
>She's rubbing her clit as I fuck her
>I thrust faster, feeling her pussy tighten around my cock again
>I cant hold out much longer
>"We're do you want me to cum?" I ask tentatively, remembering that we don't have anything to clean up with if I cum on her

I remember this next sentence clear as day, I think it will stay with me forever because it is the hottest thing I've ever heard

>"I want you to cu-" she gasps "oh fuck... oh god I'm cumming..." another gasp and a long moan "cum- cum inside me user"
>My head almost explodes
>I feel her gripping tight as she starts to orgasm
>I hold out for as long as I can, but her pussy has my cock in an iron grip and I can't stop myself
>I give two final thrusts and then push myself deep inside, releasing wave after wave of cum into her
>I cum hard, trying to push myself deeper than anatomy allows, a deep animalistic instinct taking over
>Eve moans as she finally stops cumming
>I snap back to reality
>Oh, there goes gravity
>Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked

I joke

>I snap back to reality, coming down from my euphoric high
>I ease myself out of Eve
>She pulls up hr leggings and laugh "well these panties are gonna be ruined"
>She kisses me, but differently that usual
>Its deep but gentle, and passionate
>I wonder what that might mean, have things changed in her mind now?
>"God that was amazing, I want to do more of that"
>Ah no, everything is just fine

This was the start mine and Eve's outdoor sex experiences which lasted about a year and a half, we still see each other occasionally but nowhere near as regularly as before

And yes, we still fuck

bump, let's have some more outdoors stories.

>Weston Super Mare, the old pier.
rip
Also from WSM, I remember watching it burn

Not the old one which got replaced, further around, the old ruined one around towards Sand Bay.

Shame to see the old one burn. And now they charge a quid to get in to the new one!

Oh /that/ old one. OK the fenced off part makes sense now

we like going hiking / camping. fucking on a trail. or fucking late at night with our tent door open.

Outside

I had some people walking in front of me in the woods while I was walking my dog. They disappeared from sight over the crest of a hill on the trail and when I got towards the top of the hill, they were fucking.
The girl was bent over and he was fucking her from behind, she wasn't leaning against a tree, just bent over. They laughed at me and I turned around and walked back the way I came. I saw them drive by in a jeep along the park road later and they laughed at me again. They were probably mid twenties and she was a sexy brunette.

Bump

What would the best position to fuck in be? Bent over?

Yes

The first time I ever fucked my girl we did it outside. We met at work and we would just go behind the store and fuck in this parking lot nobody parked in. We eventually had some close calls so we moved off into a neighborhood with a little park with a trail at the very end of the neighborhood. The very last day before she turned 18 we were fucking behind a bush and a white truck pulled up to us about 5 feet away. I've never ran so fast in my life.

State park. Its the weekend though so there will be people there.

This one gal I know pretty much let's me do whatever I please. She's 20 but lives at home during the summers so we've had to use a little creativity when we bone. We do it in the woods or at night behind buildings or in public bathrooms, skateparks, and other like places but the greatest of all was the abandoned movie theatre. Just don't draw attention to yourself and do your thing. Pic related