Drug/Alcohol thread? It's late I know some of you fuckers are up...

Drug/Alcohol thread? It's late I know some of you fuckers are up? Zooted off Coke right now don't see sleep coming anytime soon.

Currently smoking some speed, got a bit of down for later.

I dont have any bud and I would kill for some right now. Got anything going on this saturday user?

pretty clean rn, just finished beer 6 tho. godspeed user.

Naw, gonna sleep for a few hours and wake up and deal with the hangover, which involves weed and video games. Wbu?

Still riding the white pony, didn't plan to be up this long but what do you do?

>29858 ▶
> (You)
that was meant for you lol

Just ate some capn crunch

nice quote fail faggot

i know im too fucked up my hands are shaking

Im on 6 xans and hitting the bong, gunna kill myself later on, rn chilled beats while looking at old photos

Adult league softball game at noon lmao will probably need a bump to get me up for it.
What do I do on blow? Fucking nothing after I come home. Was with some buds drinking went to IHOP and came home still doing lines so Im just kinda bored now listening to music

how are you supposed to get high if youre dead?

I feel you, don't know why I threw hate for no reason.

Where do you live user?
No worries its the nature of this site

afterlife best high you can get ? lets hope :/

Tripping balls on lucy, anyone here care to tell me what DMT and shrooms are like compared to it?
Very interested in trying

East Texas

Just took 3 ambien and smoked a cig. Feelin good

Dont do it user!

probation can suck my fucking dick I wanna smoke a blunt. hope yall doing good tonight.

Shrooms are quite different IMO. When im on shrooms I feel almost drunk but just slight hallucinations and really just love to enjoy nature. Really mood based. Like if im not in a good mood and setting Ill have a bad trip. Lucy just makes me smile a lot and puts me in a great mood. Like the next day my face is usually tired from smiling so much.

nothing left sadly

That fucking sucks tbh, I always smoked a blunt before prob abd picked up those detox drinks at walmart

lol do those actually work?

Take a bunch of shrooms and have an experience, you just might have an awakening

Man, not gonna talk you out of it or some gay shit, but hope things get better atleast. Godspeed brother.

Which do you prefer?
I'm keen to try shrooms, but a lot of people have told me they've thrown up on it and it ruined it ruined their trip. Any reccomendations for dosing it properly?
I cry in laughter from LSD when I'm with my friends, and when I'm by myself it's really introspective for me.

Worked for me and another buddy of mine. Otherwise I just use niacin

I have tried both and failed. probe life for me I guess. fuckin done mane. sick of waking up every day.

No one around me has access to shrooms sadly, was thinking of taking MDMA but I don't think that will give me the awaking you are talking about

thanks for the kind thoughts, made me feel warm

That sucks, I just use ambien lately, it's really easy to get from a doctor and the high is pretty cool to

Im not a huge fan of shrooms. I dont think theyre bad, just not for me. Make tea or lemonade out of it. You dont actually have to eat them to get the high. The toxins are on the outside. I let them soak in lemon juice for about 15 minutes, make a pitcher of lemonade and put them in it and leave it over night so the next day I just take a trip while sippin on it. Best thing is about this method you can dose it however you want. Want a light trip use 2grams, want to go on an adventure use 5grams

not that user, but I prefer shrooms to lsd. Sometimes you do throw up but it shouldn't really ruin the trip.

MDMA might help you bit mushrooms has always brought my psyche back into balance

Hope it lasts to lol, don't let shit get to ya. Got freinds or family?

I've thrown up on L and shrooms now. it only ruins it if you're a puss. True it's mind altering but if you arn' t a stranger to that state it's no big deal seriously.

Pretty much it's always an interesting adventure with ambien, even better with alcohol.

any recommendations for how much MDMA to take ? Would like to feel good

Really, you threw up on L? I've done it 20+ times and never came close to throwing up. Were you on a very large dose or?

Did you feel a sense of euphoria or any changes after it? Heard it can be quite a positive experience on people's lives.

Not a bad idea, might have to try it. Shroomonade sounds good.

If youve never done it before just do one hit

Lost all my friends to a dumb ex, my family is broken and is a mess. Only girl I love broke up with me because her family don't like me (they are really religious and don't want her to be in a relationship while in college)

if you could describe the high ? Sorry to be a pain I just wanna see where it will take me

Euphoria, feelings of love, joy, wonder. Its pretty much pure bliss.

>
>Euphoria, feelings of love, joy, wonder. Its pretty much pure bliss.

Yep. It'll make you want to tell every girl you see or have in your phone that you're in love with them. Be careful with that.

I'm more of a big pharma guy.

Fuck my shitty life and 9-5 grind.

moar?

Same here op, what is your opinion on freebasing coke?

That fuckin blows man. I can relate to some degree. Man ill be your freind lol
Seriously though man, even when shit gets super low in life, it'll get better. When my mom passed away, lost almost all my freinds, lost my job, and the only girl I thought I'd ever love left me, I thought I was done for, but I keep going because Ive experienced going from the deep end of life and rising to atleast a better point in my life. Give it time my dude.

thanks

Ive never freebased. I hear it goes too quickly that way so I usually just do a line or two then bumps through the night to keep me going.

hmm would you recommend doing it and leaving my phone at home ? I feel like I will instantly start messaging previously mentioned girl instantly

did extazy + lot of alcohol last night. But it seems that doing that every friday nights doesn't have many effect now.
What do you guys advise me? Taking a break or taking more drugs?

morning, stoned, about to eat breakfast and watch animu. im a waste of organic matter...

Bro dont do any dumb shit because of a fucking female, if youre sad about that its only temporary sit it out youll be fine

Thanks dude, it actually feels nice to hear someone connect with me. Sounds like a fucking rough time my dude, did you use drugs in that time ? I feel like drugs are the only thing holding me together rn

that sounds like a good idea

On meth again. My use has increased to almost daily.

I would usually agree, but this girl was that amazing one who I saw everything I hadn't seen with anyone else, the sex wasn't sex it was like real shit. She made me feel amazing and I loved the shit out of her. I know she feels the same and that makes it worse that shes letting her parents get in between everything

I mean other than weed because I have severe anxiaty sometimes, it certainty hellped. But what helped me so much was finding genuinly good freinds, it got my mind off shit without using hard drugs. When my mom passed away though I took basically anything I could get my hands on tbh. It passed though.

Im afraid ill end up there soon if i dont stop, i was using only a few times a year now its every weekend...

>mfw still waiting on court for dui from taking goddamn fucking ambien
>fuckkkkk that shit.
I have felt different after effects each time I took them. Definite change on my perspective of life afterwards, I feel like they change your perception to be able to better understand whatever you are going through at the time. I don't recommend taking them if you are going through something that you can not handle reflecting upon. Like seriously just don't.

Women do that to everyone dumb shit, welcome to real life. And my family is fucked up beyond belief. Quit feeling sorry for yourself. I just went through the same shit with an ex a month ago, but I'm already dating much better girls.

I'm happy you said it pasted, currently what I'm doing, I'm scared that I'll be jumping to that big scary shit like heroin, part of the reason why i want to end it now before I make it worse then it already is. Even these xanax are already quite bad. Slowing me down and making me forget shit in my life

No you aren't. There are millions of people that are doing much worse than you every day user. You are valuable as a person and if you treat people well then you are a good person, don't get yourself down with that kind of thinking. Hope that tomorrow is better than today and the next day is even better. Smile more, you deserve it.

Yea man, just stay away from shit you can OD on. Like I said, just take it one step at a time as cliche as it can fucking get, it's true. I stick to weed these days, throw on a funny movie and Im usually set. That and meeting new freinds isn't that hard, same interests and shit goes s long way.

Thanks for talking bro, means a lot

Hope It helped, to much sad shit goin on in the world. Hope ya get feeling better. Even if you THINK nobody cares for you there will always be at the very least one person that would genuinely upset to see go, and usually it is more than that. Keep walking tall my dude.

A few weeks ago, I took a 150ug acid tab.

The trip lasted 12 hours.

Whats the chances it was a heavier dose than what the guy said?

>Knowing each and every nigga selling, but can you blame
>The fact the only way a brother can survive the game
>The block hard to get by the dope dealing
>Fatal killings, and fed time, to writing rhymes
>It ain't just the police
>We kill each other just lost another brother
>Fast living will get you took
>Thinking it can't happen to you and then it do
>Off crooked schemes it's just a dream
>Floating face down in the mainstream

>Think it is when it ain't all peaches and cream
>That's why some are found floating face down in the mainstream

Methfag here...
Put your big boy pants on and step up to the big leagues brother.
Time to grow up and snort big rails of glass.

i prefer smoking it

Id show u my shards but they are locked in the safe....i had one shard that was 248 grams...busted it up tho to "give" to my friendz.....i dont smoke it because i like smoking it too much and being a junkbox isnt good for anyone right

fuck man I have spent too many nights listening to that, it's a friday bro loosen up.

hello fam i'm tripping out of my mind rn

~good vibes bro~
>>>>>like hella good vibes tho.

Joining in. On speed right now, 12.24 pm, trying to get to sleep with little succes

>marlboro golds
wew

3 months clean from heroin.

still wanna die tho

thats why i always pack a little down when i do meth

It'll get better bro.
Not speaking from experience obviously. I still pray I don't wake up every night.

Lyrica and ice

Combo feels like comfortable anxiety

This is how iv users talk

thanks. i believe in you, man.

man thank you. I needed that.

staring at my last line of coke. have no benzo's and i've been on a 3 day bender. drinking a dale's pale. can't wait sit on my ass all day tomorrow and smoke weed and eat food.

bumping for answers plz.

how is coke different from meth

>no benzos