America could EASILY be the actual best country

>America could EASILY be the actual best country
>We repeatedly choose not to be

What do they mean by this?

Obama got elected twice. That pretty much sums it up.

You wouldn't see any of this degenerate filth in our country, lad.

also bush twice....

I mean bush then obama...twice for both.. fuck man

Canada is better at blazin' still

60% white

being the "best" country, that ship sailed a long time ago...

once we get more hispanics, it means permanent democratic majority. get ready for the gun bans, hate speech laws, and whatever other shit the left can come up with to send the country down the toilet. even trump said he is going to let hispanics back in after he deports them.

Lack of conflict has led to a weak generation. There are wars, sure, but they're not seen as noble. Literally just go die in the desert for Israel.

>get ready for the gun bans, hate speech laws, and whatever other shit

Pretty sure there is precedent set for all of those

Though I'd expect a violent backlash

>tastemaker of the planet for 200 years
>nigger president for 8 years
>international standing hopes to someday flirt with Venezuela

Take that photo as an analogy.
The suction cup on the Chinese made dildo was stronger that the material used to build an American home.

>tfw plenty of guns and ammo to share

>God gives people the gift of free-will
>they don't even use it

>free will
>reality
Pick one.

>free-will
I'm just a maybe self-aware robot programmed to act a certain way.

>rubber is stronger than drywall
well no fucking shit

Also an analogy of Chinese fucking Americans up the ass and breaking their shit.

If only we built stronger a home the home wouldn't have fallen on her and killed her.

Self-awareness is a program as well. It's basically the central computer directing the majority of decisions you make.
Any decision you take is inevitably the result of things that have affected you in one way or another.
The concept of self is mostly a patch for the hole left by excessive negative circumstances.
The core of the concept of self lies that one little black dot called "I" or "me" that created all of civilization yet is inevitably a bug, an error, a mistake of nature.

And that's what we are. Here with no power over our fate, yet horrifyingly, completely aware if it. I guess this is hell.

>those man fingers
>her

American women are pretty manly nowdays.

It's the best country for me because I'm rich and I apply myself

I don't give a fuck about you or your mediocrity

I mean your country is literally on fire right now. BLAZE IT UP DUUDE!

Where's the wooden houses here, do you see them? Where's the drywall?

No, it's not the best country because we circumcise infants, don't have free healthcare or education, and are fat as fuck.

we have free education for children
its fucking awful
we have free healthcare for veterans
its awful
two of the most cherished parts of society don't get good results from free shit, why do you think you will you fucking schlub?

I'm not circularized, I can't bring myself to care about your mediocrity. My health and dental is free for me, you don't have a right to health insurance.

You deserve to die before I deserve to pay for your health coverage.

s/circularized/circumcised

Nigga I bet I make more than you. Keep on being a bluepilled underage cunt.

>this is the size of dildo teens are using

It doesn't matter, not until we realize that we need to live in a stateless society.