Going to Japan soon Sup Forums any tips on where to look to get some freaky action?

Going to Japan soon Sup Forums any tips on where to look to get some freaky action?

Your mums house

Kais mums house

Unless you are white, 6' tall, and know how to dress, don't expect to get anything but paid pussy.

Also, all paid pussy will involve the use of a condom, and it is somewhat likely they won't even be actual japanese girls, but rather filipino sex workers.

there are red light districts and 'sexy massage' places all over japan, just look online and figure out which ones are foreigner-friendly

foreigner being 'white and not fat'

if you are a nigger or some sort of mexishit, don't bother, they will hate you

good luck if you're gaijin

Let me add that Japan is not a great place to look for sex, if that is your goal of travelling. It's expensive, low-effort, and even if some of the japanese sex workers are insanely, unbelievably gorgeous, they are also picky and neurotic as fuck.

It's worse to get a blowjob from an extremely hot chick and not be allowed to even touch her pussy or kiss her skin, than having full on intercourse with 'only' an 8/10.

Have fun.

Your best bet in the Tokyo area will be Kabukicho. Other than that, Delivery Health services will net you a handjob/blowjob with or without condom depending on payment.

If you don't get action in your home country, don't expect to get much in Japan either. But if you are relatively outgoing dude, he's some tips.

Unless you are fluent in Japanese, don't speak it aside from most simple shit. It's way more cute when guy confidently asks for directions or food with shitty stereotypical accent, than having them try and awkwardly string a sentence together. But if you are fluent, that is really good.
Hide your power-level. Don't act like a nerd, if you went to Japan for geeky stuff, don't admit it. You're in Japan for the food, music and sights, I dunno what else. Not anime.
Bars are good place to get chicks over there, just ask in your hostel/hotel or whatever about bars that are open to gaijins. If you are relatively attractive and tall, you won't have trouble finding interested ladies.

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

White and 5'10". So hopefully I'm good enough.
Thank you for the advice n shit and I'll be doing study abroad over there. I get decent amounts of puss over here so I'm hoping I'll be good. Guess I was kind of led on by seeing some JAV shit that they were these super freaky women but I guess not.

Okay, post the reverse weeaboo now

Not OP here but still got questions. I'm 6 feet, white and athletic build. I wanna go to Japan in the future. How will the local ladies react to me? Any chance of getting it on?

Top kek might have to use this sometime for the luls

Howdy, my name is Rawhide Kobayashi. I'm a 27 year old Japanese Japamerican (western culture fan for you foreigners). I brand and wrangle cattle on my ranch, and spend my days perfecting the craft and enjoying superior American pastimes. (Barbeque, Rodeo, Fireworks) I train with my branding iron every day, this superior weapon can permanently leave my ranch embled on a cattle's hide because it is white-hot, and is vastly superior to any other method of livestock marking. I earned my branding license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day. I speak English fluently, both Texas and Oklahoma dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their cowboy code, which I follow 100% When I get my American visa, I am moving to Dallas to work in an oil field to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a cattle wrangler for the Double Cross Ranch or an oil rig operator for Exxon-Mobil! I own several cowboy hats, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I rebel against my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond. Wish me luck in America!

>Rawhide Kobayashi

Every. Fucking. Time.

It should work out well. But really, general rule of thumb while traveling is that unless you get action in your home country, you won't get any in foreign ones either. That is, unless you get really lucky.

Okay. I have been to Thailand and China and I remember in China the ladies was crazy. They took pics of me and the squad and wanted us to have pictures taken with their children, it was as if we were celebrities. I guess it's not like that in Japan?

lol this one gets me

So what happens if I'm kpop Asian wannabe?

Look for building with this symbol on them
Lots of fresh pussy inside just waiting on American Guys to take them

育児

im sure fukoshima should be pretty freaky rn