3am

>3am
>walk down street
>see duffle bag with 2.5 million dollars inside.

What do?

take it
idk what you expected people to say

If white: call cops

If nigger: take it to KFC and spend on chicken wing party

Take that shit, disappear

call the police but leave before they get there cuz i ain't gettin shot

Well of course the money isn't mine so being that I'm a good guy, I would leave it alone.

This. Whatever chain of events that left the money there is almost certainly something I'd rather not be part of. You can't spend money when you're dead.

turn breaking bad off and go to bed faggot

I'd take that money

Thats 2.5 mil wtf r u saying take that shit and leave, its literally worth risking my miserable life over

Burn that shit with gasoline because money corrupts people and I'm a hippie

Go innawoods and retire

Buy a house in a secluded area far away from family and friends.

Take it. Use it to move to a non extradition country and launder it through real estate before anyone notices anything

exactly! also, you won't be bothered by being dead when you're dead.

take a couple stacks and leave the rest...

>take dollars
>bet monies
>if win, put back the bag with its monies and keep winnings
>if lose, oh well

>take it
>tracker inside
>they follow you
>kill you

WOW

swipe that shit and cash out

This; maybe even just a few bills froma few different stacks

Checkd.

>he thinks paying for a house with cash won't ring alarm bells and get you reported to the po-lees

take it, run, stash it and get it later

>grab the bag
>drive home
>pack my things
>fuck off to wherever as long as it's nowhere near where I found that bag

>Take the money
>Pay every homeless dude in Sacramento a hundred bucks to go outside the governor's mansion and scream
>Thousands of people screaming at the top of their lungs
>Jerry Brown gets tinnitus from all the people his economic policies have hurt
>???
>Profit

Just move it somewhere safe for a few days (away from you). Worst case they take it back and you and them never see each other or have contact.

2.5 million dollars doesn't just go missing or is forgotten about. If there is that much cash just lying around it's going to be searched for by some very unsavory people.

Personally what I would do is take it, I would take it and hold onto it for exactly one year not touching a cent of it. If anyone came looking for it and somehow came to me I would give it up immediately.

If no one ever came for it within that year period I would begin to use it.

Yes I'm sure people would just randomly put 2.5 mil in a bag with a tracker in it to follow and kill the random person that picks it up.

I think you've seen too many movies user.

>take money
>invest in a homeless center
>cuck my way up to manager
>brainwash.jpg
>make all the teeth rotting hobo fags think im their god
>convince them to do heinous crimes for me
>profit?

No you just
>grab it and run.
>throw the money into your car and drop the bag.
>get as far away as you can
>undo every single stack of cash to find a tracker which will probably take like 20 minutes

if nothing, you're good, if you find something you're fucked and you better throw it out and drive away as fast as possible

>retire
>apply to be janitor on Sup Forums
>lmao when people make fun of how I do it for free

>chicken wing party

I never said someone put 2.5 million just to track someone.

I saying if someone put 2.5 million for whatever reason there's probably a gps tracker in it.

Yeah something like this, be very careful or the mafia will fuck your ass, everyone you knows ass, your familys' asses and your pets asses

>take money
>buy lots of cannabis
>win

>Throw away money
>Get free bag

/thread

>take money
>take bag
>throw away bag
>eat money
>???
>profit

i would take it and run. i don't support the idea of money in general, however it's the only way to survive and prosper in this shithole world. money has essentially no value for human survival when you break things down. aside from the fact you can burn it too keep warm, you can't turn it into a shelter, you can't eat it and you can't drink it. yet we worship money like it's the most valuable thing on earth. in my opinion it's purely a way to keep modern civilation under control. i'm not saying go back to bartering, but if this is still the best system in place since the ages of bartering that should speak on it's own.

Pick it up and head to the nearest police station. Turn in the whole 2.2 million.

>2.2 million

>invest in
2.5mil You could build a brand new one
>cuck my way to manager
You'd already be owner
>brainwash
They have little or no brains to wash
>im their god
They won't let go of sweet Jeebus
>Crimes for me
You're not exactly dealing with criminal masterminds here to begin with
>profit?
I wouldn't think so

Take it, check for trackers, dye packs, put money in new bag, throw old bag away. Start strategizing how to launder.

Spend a portion on house, another in opening up my own business

Wong... Some multi millionares don't even realize they lose money. Could be a bag someone's servant left behind...

Kek

1. Buy a high class restuarant
2. Have your friends and everyone pay cash with the money you picked up... Racking up huge restaurant bills.
3. Done

Ah yes, I can confirm that I am a mull-tie millionaire, and I always give bags filled with cash to my servants, that's actually how I made my first 5 millions.