I need help boys

I need help boys.

I've met the perfect girl. Wife material Shes affectionate, insanely attractive, smart, articulate and just a great pleasure to be around. There is one big hiccup. She has something wrong with her vagina. Its insanely, fragrant to say the least. To be blunt it smells terrible. How do I go about this for her to fix her box? Thanks dudes.

Burn her vagina. No vagina, no problem.

Go back in time and save her before she paid the toll.

use the ass

Shove your face between her legs and hold it there for ten whole minutes.

The sheer stench should suffocate you and it won't be your problem anymore

Talk to her about it?

These answers lmao

>something funny about her vagina
Hate to break it to you, but that's no wife you have there.

Gift wrap a box of douche for her in a pink bow, and at the same time gift wrap a respirator for you in a blue bow.
Open them both together.
She'll get the hint.

flavored lube if you want to be a pussy about it

I appreciate the comical notes. Thats the funny thing, the box isn't broken until I dig deeper into it. Its a deep hidden stench.

The smell is the result of the bacterial processes of her vaginal flora, if you want to change the smell, you'll have to change the flora, which is difficult because it's complex and it has probably reached an equillibrium now. If you start messing with it, expect possible other infections (bacterial or yeast) before it reaches another equillibrium...more to your liking.

Does she eat a lot of Mcdonalds?

a lot of vegetables and fish, fruit, things like that.

I'm more so asking how to bring dialogue curiously to the situation. But thank you for the insight, I really was unaware.

some sock bumps.

Maybe I'm just a sperg but what's the problem with just telling her? You're both adults, if you truly love eachother and you're intimate, why would it be an issue to bring this up? Yeah, it will probably be a bit awkward but if you smelled really bad, wouldn't you want someone to point it out to you?

I would, shes very sensitive. Which is why I wanted to ask the gents if they have ever been in my shoes.

That picture is the perfect body

Oh, and if she gets upset, just tell her you don't blame her, as this isn't because of a mistake she made or because she's not hygienic.

You also really shouldn't be ashamed to bring this up to your family doc, or a gynecologist. As a soon to be doc myself, we see stuff like this, and other things people would consider much more embarassing on a daily basis, and we really don't care. We work to help people out, whatever it is.

Do you eat her out ?

Honestly, I have a very sensitive girlfriend and I always tell her the brutal truth. She'll be upset for a little bit but honestly, just let her know that you're there to support here and help her find a solution to it. Im sure she'll be glad when her muff doesn't smell like the underside of an obese Mexicans nutsack. Then eat that pussy like there's no tomorrow

Thanks doc user. its an odd thing, but I can handle the truth. Her I don't know yet.

Like a champ, like I said, I have a pretty big wang, and shes pretty petite, when I hit it deep is when the smell comes out, outside of that her box smells and tastes clean.

I'm gonna drop it on her fam.

It all depends on if you love the girl or not to be honest, If you are at that level I would imagine she would probably be a little embarassed but if you don't say anything and you end up staying with her for years. I guess you would have to ask yourself if your willing to eat out that vag smelling like that. I would just say something straight up in the kindest way possible. And if she complys make sure you eat that pussy like you haver never eaten before to make her feel better

>Convince her to shower with you
>While in shower, lather up body wash in hands
>Start caressing thighs (hers, not yours you autist)
>Work around up front
>Clean that nasty fishbox for her

Or you can take the easy route and tell her it fucking stinks. Just do not let her douche because it makes the problem worse

Literally, I cannot further explain this, think of my dick as a shovel. The top of the hole isnt the problem, its at the bottom of the pit, my dick is the shovel and its pulling up pay dirt ( terrible smell)

except the smell doesnt go away you ignorant twat... its an infection

The fuck do you mean by paydirt? Exactly what? If it's grungy skin oils and stuff like that she needs to get clean but more importantly she needs to see a gynecologist. Let her know her vagina smells "strong", and you're worried theres a problem with her ph balance.

Bottom line, gynecologist. Ask her if she gets Urinary Tract Infections (UTI's) often. Like, does it hurt when she pees? That definitely causes smell and is very common.

Like the stink is coming from deep inside her nani.

Motherfucker, once again, it's an infection.

I ask you a question about your girlfriend's pussy and you respond like a 2nd grader. It's an infection bro. She needs to see a gyno.

>>
It's bacterial vaginosis. Easily fixed but she'll need to see a doctor.

Just tell her, "I was reading a blog about girls health and I noticed you might have BV"

Douching and putting masking agents up there will just make it worse.

That isn't OP. I am OP.

This.

Just lead with "Hey, so, I actually anonymously spoke to a medical professional online about an issue I've been having, and he says it's no big deal and that people in his line of work deal with much worse on a daily basis. He says I should be able to just talk with a doc and they'll fix me right up."

Then when she asks what's wrong, say "My pussy stinks."

Or, you know, just bring it up after sex some time, when it's still prevalent but you already got that nut and don't have to worry about her freaking out. There's never going to be a "good" time for bad news, or a good way to deliver it. The best thing you can do is aim for the most sincerely empathic delivery possible, without dipping into patronizing or pitying.

Stop being autistic and just talk to her about?

Frame it as being concerned for her well-being, and your sexual well-being since STDs can cause unpleasant odors. Don't outright say that, but make your concern known. She will more than likely embarrassed and will try to fix.

It's probably that she has some sort of vaginal infection that could benefit from some antibiotics.

Wait, so the little Christmas tree air freshener I snuck up there isn't doing her any favors after all? I knew it couldn't be Christmas year round...

>hey so I was reading a blog about girls' health and...
best actual way to being it up in thread

I read that as
>Like the stink is coming from deep inside her, what?

All girls have a certain smell..im presuming your blowing into her gash or something and airs coming out.. fanny fart kind of scenario. Dont fucking blow air into her vag.. if your banging. Dont go back down there.. just licky around her gash . And dont penetrate too deep with your tongue and during 4play and you'll be fine.. or block your nose while eating her out.. if its that bad. I know the smell your talking about and its comes from way way up inside them.. make her have a really good clean up there before sex and just judge if shes not cleaning her pussy correctly or just diet.. regardless she should be cleaning her box out every shower.. hope this helps

Fuckin' weeb

Sorry didnt read other anons posts. Solid advice but.

Actually, vaginas are self-maintaining, and if you clean "up there" you do more harm than good. Women should really only clean their vulva. If there's something going on deeper in there, then she needs to see a gynecologist and receive proper medical care.

Read the thread next time, dingus. You might learn something.

OP here, I read this whole fucken paragraph in a cockney accent. It was quite amusing. I think we have established that this isn't going away and she needs to go to the doctor. Which I'm going to advice her to do.

Yes, I am Weeb. Hello, this is Sup Forums. An English image board based on Japanese image boards, owned by a Japanese man, and with boards such as anime & manga, hentai, mecha, and otaku culture.

Welcome, newfriend.

Its likely a PH issue. Raw apple cider vinegar, dilute it with water, use it as lube. It'll fix that smell

Don't listen to this stupid home remedy. Use mine instead. Tie some steel wool around the head of your cock and have sex as normal. By the end of it, you won't worry about the smell anymore. You just have to buff the smell out.

Antibiotics

HI, BILLY MAYS HERE! I ACTUALLY PREFER OXICLEAN!

forgot pic

>IT'LL CLEAN HER TWAT SO YOU CAN FUCK A LOT
>USE OXICLEAN SO YOU CAN LICK HER BEAN
>BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE

You can say it popped up on FB

Does she have a medical condition or is this just yet another case of bad hygiene?
Tell her you have a quick or whatever you want to call it where you strongly prefer to shower before sex. Get her in the shower with you and wash her vagina. Do it like you're just rubbing her cause it's hot foreplay. With soap and hot water just basically wash her vagina for her. See if that improves things. If it doesn't something else is going on and I don't know what to tell you.

If the stench is chronic and foul she probably already has an undiagnosed infection. Could have had it for years.

Maybe she already secretly douches and that's causing the smell

Certain soap but not all can cause pH problems. Girls still need to wash out the inside of their vagina particularly during/after their period and after getting cream pied. Needs to be gentle nonscented soap and they need to rinse ALL the soap out leaving no residue.