Why do i get along with girls, they hug me and say they love me but none of them ever want to actually be my gf...

why do i get along with girls, they hug me and say they love me but none of them ever want to actually be my gf? im an asshole to them often too, not beta niceguy cuck

You're their gay friend.

F R I E N D Z O N E D
C
U
C
K
E
D

buy i'm not gay

why

You're making too much out of the little things, user. One or two girls hugging you or a girl jokingly saying "I love you" does not make you some kind of chick magnet. This is only just a guess but are you in high school right now?

i'm 26

i am aware i'm not a chick magnet

A women only cares about how she improve her status. This can only happen if you have social appeal or money. How would they be better than other women if they dated you. Harsh truth but it's how it works.

you are aware that most of the girls are pretty much sluts? dont even get me started on that hard to get shit. yep ive really come to hate them

that rings some truth.

how should i act towards these women then? i feel like wanting to give them the cold shoulder but at work i'm always quite cheerful and happy, this would bring down my mood

if i can't get anything from them i do not want to invest my time in them . i guess other user was right, i place too much value on small things

Maybe you should try to fuck them and see if they resist you or just go with it

Be yourself because time is on your side, men peak in their 30's. Don't ever get involved with a single mother.

break off all contact as if they never existed, then find new girls and this time make clear from the beginning that you're not interested in just being friends. you have to make clear that if they want anything from you, they'll have to give their body in return.

but what if they are coworkers and turn me down, i don't want to create uneasy situations for me if i can avoid it - is that worth it? how do i bring that up casually in a fun way without it sounding like a joke?

got any legit source for that?

how exactly do you make this clear to them without destroying the relationship

>how exactly do you make this clear to them without destroying the relationship
be smooth. give them minimal attention, minimal help with anything. make sure she notices you looking at her body with a smirk on your face, so she knows what you want, and she'll give you her body when she wants more attention, help etc from you.

>got any legit source for that?
Society is the source. Men age like wine, women age like milk. Your status and wealth also increases with age which makes you more desirable. Single mothers and born again Christians are damaged goods, don't waste your life pursuing those.

this actually sounds like it might work, i'm going to try this out thanks user

where do you draw the line between minial attention, helping and ignoring them to the point where they no longer have interest in you?

>why do i get along with girls, they hug me and say they love me but none of them ever want to actually be my gf? im an asshole to them often too, not beta niceguy cuck

thats the thing you are a beta, look where youre posting for advice?

>if I can't get anything from them I do not want to invest my time in them

Are you fucking retarded? If you care so little about the company of these girls that you don't even want to spend time with them unless you can "get something" in return, then why the fuck would you even want any of them to be your girlfriend? You bone girls you don't care about and you date the ones who's company you actually enjoy.

Sounds like you ARE a beta virgin cuck and are just too autistic to realise it.

since i myself cannot figure it out who else am i going to ask? redditors will lie to be nice and get karma, here i get real answers

heres the advice then, you are a cuck, stop being one

why would i spend time with them if they flirt but only to heighten their own status, while they go off and date/fuck someone else? i don't get anything out of this

>but what of they are co-workers and turn me down

Forget it, you're a lost cause.

You're asking how to ask a girl out without actually asking her out, so that if she doesn't accept you have an easy way out to avoid embarassment. Guess what: that is fucking weak as pissand you'll instantly lose any respect you might have had with her. Either grow a pair and ask her out confidently and clearly or just stick to jerking off.

the small bits of attention that you give them have to be high quality (impressive, mysterious, badboy) so she doesn't lose interest and wants more

but how, this doesn't help me, you are getting emotional and wanting to upset me for what reason? when this thread is dead we will never talk again, what's the point

>You're asking how to ask a girl out without actually asking her out, so that if she doesn't accept you have an easy way out to avoid embarassment. Guess what: that is fucking weak as pissand you'll instantly lose any respect you might have had with her.

yes that's spot on i appreciate this response
so basically no risk no reward and if i crasha nd burn and make my daily work life more awkward then at least i was a man about it and paying for my failure?

give me some examples

Because if you don't like these women enough to value spending time with them on it's own merits then they are not women you want to be dating. But you're obviously a permavirgin so desperate to get laid that you'll invest time and attention in woman who's only apparent value to you is their holes. Just hire a prostitute you fucking dunce.

because you call yourself not a beta cuck, but you are. look at what youre doing.