I got really disappointed in Paris. It is really overrated in my opinion. I thought people would be dressed nicely...

I got really disappointed in Paris. It is really overrated in my opinion. I thought people would be dressed nicely, the food would be awesome and that the city would be well maintained (like clean streets and so on). People wore normal clothes, not even of good quality; the food was in some places amazing, but in some places it was too oily, too moist and just looked horrible (talking about food in the very center of the city and next to big attractions), the path ways were all cracked and full of holes, leaves everywhere (nobody dared to clean the streets), not to mention the large number of homeless people on the streets (saw one with his pants down touching his thing) and pushy people wanting you to sign some papers or buy stuff. Lovely city and architecture, but not what I expected. Eiffel tower was really nice, but when I hear that someone got engaged on the tower, it's like: Romantic? No I don't think so. Being surrounded by a large number of people and metal bars all over the place is not very romantic.....

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Debod
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highgate_Cemetery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got really disappointed in New York. It is really overrated in my opinion. I thought people would be dressed nicely, the food would be awesome and that the city would be well maintained (like clean streets and so on).

People wore trashy clothes, not even of good quality; the food was in most places greasy and fattening, but in some places it was too oily, too moist and just looked horrible (talking about food in the very center of the city and next to big attractions), the path ways were all cracked and full of holes, leaves everywhere (nobody dared to clean the streets), not to mention the large number of homeless people on the streets (saw one with his pants down touching his thing) and pushy people wanting you to sign some papers or buy stuff.

Ugly city and architecture, exactly what I expected. Lady Liberty was nice, but when I hear that someone got shot on the top of it I'm like: is it really safe? No I don't think so. Being surrounded by a large number of people armed with guns and assault rifles all over the place is not very sane or good for your health.....

Paris is pretty shit desu only good part is the trains and even they aren't that good

come to Madrid

>only good part is the trains
that's the worst fucking part
practical though

NO
FUCKING
SHIT
NIGGER

We don't say it enough apparently, the Paris of the 20s is what you expected but it doesn't exist anymore.
After WW1 Paris became a cultural capital for some reason and many people from all around the world especially the USA rushed to it. I don't know why but it became the beacon of hope and the number one destination, especially for young people who came here by big numbers to spend their honeymoon, hence the reputation of the "capital of love".
But it's over now, Paris is pretty much like any other capital now. It is a fact that it is a beautiful city with the Haussman architecture, but it stinks like hell. And the romantic aspect was only in people's imagination.

The people dressing very well is a meme from Mark Twain iirc. Streets also really smells like piss it's not even a surprise anymore. Food is not exceptionnal, it's just good. Of course in some places you will have shitty food. Also remember that sometimes they don't even care about the quality because they know that everybody will come anyway. About the cleaning of the streets there's really low budget but it seems to have changed recently with the new mayor who launched a new program for this. Homeless people and fucking asking you to signs stuff are in every big cities I think.

Sorry if you had a bad journey

>he unironically went to Paris
Your fault honestly

the best part of Paris is between 5-7am
people are asleep, streets are clean, tourists stay in hotels

The only reason Paris is disappointing is because of tourists like you.

Spain looks preety much like mexico desu

When I was in Paris I thought it's due to hordes of blacks, arabs and homless people.

And u may be right

>Paris isn't a theme park but a normal city where people live and work
No fucking shit. I'm surprised you didn't get straight up Paris syndrome with those retarded expectations of yours.

That's the case in Stockholm as well, but nobody complains about Stockholm

Every fucking time. It's always the Americans that come to see Europe and end up doing Paris or London. They are shit holes. They are not representetive of the country at all. Populated with mostly immigrants. What the fuck do you expect? You want to see France, go to Lyon, go to Brittany, go to some place you never heard of there. Americans think they will come to London and see big red busses with men in top hats ushering people on, some fucking kid offering to shine your shoes, bankers and models everywhere. Then they act stupified when they are met with hoards of third world immigrants, stifling traffic, and about a billion other tourists who had the same Hollywood ideas of London as they did.

Fucking yanks, honestly. If I were to visit America I would be looking for small towns and lesser known cities with notable history and a homgeonous community, not going to LA to look at hollywood because it's cool in the movies, I know the reality is actually disgusting. Because I'm not an idiot who thinks movies are real life

>Everyones taking the bait

It's well known fact that Paris is an utter shit hole while Lyon is the true capital of French culture

Paris is shit. Why do you think the rest of France hates it so much?

this shit always blows my mind

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Debod

>It constitutes one of the few works of ancient Egyptian architecture that can be seen outside Egypt and the only one of its kind in Spain.

Nobody visits Stockholm so nobody complains.

London has a shitton of free museums and many cool places that barely anyone visits.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highgate_Cemetery

Paris is shit and it's full of niggers.

If you want to visit France, I advise you the Normand coast, Brittany, Vendee, the South West, Pyrenees, the Mediterranean, Corsica, the Alps.

>Normand coast, Brittany

I was talking with some friends about renting a van and driving the western coast.

Wow racist much?

where should i go to visit in france if i want to experience the french countryside user?

Paris is the best France can offers, the rest is overated, unless you like to comtemplated cow eating grass. Paris is a great city, wonderful architecture and history, it's not perfect but you will have a great time

London>>>>>>France

lol

>Not just going to Amsterdam instead

It's like you wanted to be disappointed

I doubt that many Americans on this board will argue against this post.
Also, cities are for faggots.

>Paris is the best France can offer
Would be tragic if that were true.

but the US outside of big cities is third world

lol

t. London

>asking you to signs stuff are in every big cities I think
No, I've never had this happen to me in NYC, Boston, Dallas, Chicago, Denver, LA, or any of the many smaller cities I've been to. What are they trying to get you to sign?

So it's like the only thing you look at is immigrants? More immigrants = shithole, less immigrants = wonderful place, truly a representative of a country?

>If I were to visit America I would be looking for small towns and lesser known cities with notable history and a homgeonous community, not going to LA to look at hollywood because it's cool in the movies
You know that is not the case for most tourists, right?

I think you have that backwards. It's the inner city containment zones that are bad. Some rural areas are scary, but why would anyone visit the Deep South anyway?

You could also look at the 7mph average traffic speed, the overcrowded and often unreliable tube service, the general overpopulation and lack of personal space, the pollution, the tacky tourist stalls screaming at you to buy their shit in broken english, the mentality of the population there as a whole is basically get out of my way i'm more important than you.

but aside from that, generally, yes, the more immigrants in an area, the shittier it is. this applies in basically every developed country lol

I much prefer large cities, higher standards of living, higher income, better internet, nightlife.

I also prefer this as a person who currently lives in a small town, fucking boring.

I was the same until about 27. I moved back to the country, and I'm much happier.

I moved to Warsaw from a small town and well living there is only good for either old people or someone who doesn't go out.

smaller cities mostly have all the convenience of the big city, and decent nightlife. just without the stabbings, muggings, traffic, air pollution, third worlders who dont speak your language. higher standards of living? you've obviously never been to London. £1250 p/m for a fucking box with one window

>smaller cities mostly have all the convenience of the big city, and decent nightlife
pic related
>you've obviously never been to London. £1250 p/m for a fucking box with one window
first of all I dont fucking care about your London, and second what does property price has to do with standards of living which means income, healthcare, education, of course apartments will be really expensive in large cities because people want to buy them (they want to live in a good place)

>another french shitting on Paris

fucking provinciaux, tend to your farm and cows

Whatever. You're likening Warsaw to London. I'd live in Warsaw, not London, though. The cost of living in London is not only higher, but the properties are on average the smallest in the UK. Basically it would be impossible to finance living alone there on anything less than £38,000 a year, and even earning that, you would live like a runt. When if you worked the same job elsewhere for £32,000 a year, you'd live in a larger, nicer, cheaper accomodation, and not be in a shit hole filled with crime too

Lmaoing at muslims shitting on French people

is there the same job elsewhere?

>fucking provinciaux
kek