S H A M B O L I C

S H A M B O L I C

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o5QlBHF6ib8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Conte said that in Italy that would have been a foul but this is England

Arsenal just need to move to Italy then. Problem solved.

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

>same sport
>different rules
this is fucking retard tbqh

what's up with Wenger and signing squads full of twinks?

very suspicious

>that meme again

lelpl isn't tougher than other leagues.

That's because in Italy conte would have paid off the refs

This.

Confusing shitty calls and the worst referees in Europe with >muh tough league will never die I'm afraid.

This is the strongest league, huh?

Why is it always Germany that brings this up?

Every news media here is saying this was a foul. They also say that unless English referees get with the times, English clubs will keep losing in Europe.

because i'm obsessed with anglos.

why else would i be here discussing sports on an english imageboard, duh

Wasn't a foul.

50/50 challenge and Bellarin came off second best. End of.

Let's be honest here, there is no way this wasn't a foul. If you did this in the midfield, 99,9% of all referees would call the foul and maybe even book Alonso.

Yes, Bellerin really doesn't cover himself in glory during that areal duel, but that still doesn't give Alonso license to HEEM him.

Thank god Arse were so shit in the entire game, that this goal ultimately decided nothing, else they'd be complaining non-stop about the referee performance right now.

I find continental matches boring after a while, because there is just no flow to the game, the referees blow the whistle at the slightest provocation.

If English referees are "behind the times" than so be it. If I wanted to watch a sport that stops/starts every few seconds I'd watch Rugby League.

rugby league can be fast paced it doesnt have to be stop start
and its not like union isnt full of the same pauses as league

there are no stats to back that up though

hell, the teams with the best disciplinary records are mostly german and french

also that goal was a clear foul and referee mistake, in any country.

>boo hoo
it was deemed a goal by the officials, deal with it

Not bashing RL or Rugby in general, just making a funny comparison.

It was a 50/50 battle. No intention by either player to foul one or the other.

Sorry, this post was meant to reply to the German poster above me too. Posting on a phone is a nightmare, especially with my big fingers.

youtube.com/watch?v=o5QlBHF6ib8

:^)

>arselel
lmao #14 should commit sudoku

based fucking neuer pretending like nothing happened

even at cheating he's world class

And what about the most yellows. They give cards out for fun in Spain.

And then let people appeal against them

Is Manuel Neuer the final and superior product of the Autistic school of German goalkeeping? Kahn had the unbelievable reflexes and towering presence and the will, but he was prone to gorilla rage at any time while Neuer is just a cheeky cunt and makes fun of his opponents.

'cos media have always been known to know rules about football (especially ours). watched motd yesterday and they all said it wasn't foul, no question asked...

the weak should fear the strong

he said it wouldve been a foul there you fucking moron

Because we don't need to bootlick you.

there is no why, germans are just sad angry people who feel undervalued

*licks you*

Germans are constantly trying to prove their toughness against BIG STRONG ANGLOS. It's an inferiority complex brought about by lack of success in 20th century wars.

you dont have to bootlick us, you also dont have to autistically screech about the epl at every opportunity. its not our fault that the epl is popular

The epl is so popular because you sold yourself out to asian customers, smeary oligarchs and oil sheiks, not because of the quality of the game. I suspect deep inside everyone of you knows this and that makes you autistically screech about how good the epl is every time someone brings up some criticism.

>them vuvuzelas

What have we got to do with an epl league?

>german lectures others on selling out to foreigners

hmmmm...