This pic was posted on 9GAG yesterday but was removed within minutes. Anybody know the story behind this?

This pic was posted on 9GAG yesterday but was removed within minutes. Anybody know the story behind this?

No, faggot.
Also
>9gag
Gtfo

looks like some cunt getting her cunt waxed

>9gag
OP confirmed for faggot.

>9gag
Fucking kill yourself. Leave.

Why do you know what people post on 9gag, you make it sound like you think it's okay to frequent that place and then make that a topic here.
It's not and it isn't.

A brazilian wax! these girls looks twins.

This, I never found candy or chocolate or any deserts on naked body's. The thought turns the stomach but I don't mind healthier foods even though I don't eat healthy foods them on a good looking naked female body makes it look delicious and I don't know why

What the fuck does it look like? She's getting her fucking pussy waxed. MODS BAN THIS VIRGIN UNDERAGE FAGGOT

You're going to the pokey nigga

How many is a Brazilian

best way to ruin a good bush forever. I would never let my gf do that

>a good bush
You fiend

"UNSAFE" Americans are so gaddam stupid

Yeah, NSFW is a thing you dumb nigger. Just like Sup Forums has SFW boards and NSFW boards.

is pussy wax always this black?!
i only know the yellow, honey-like stuff used for legs and shit...

lol, looks like nutella

Could be charcoal based would guess

It's too dark and shiny to look like nutella.
Looks more like marmite or some sort of licorice spread.

ive heard of charcoal lip balm and even shampoo, but hotwax?!

Bushes are fucking disgusting

Underage b&

you misspelled "until it grows back" and "mom"

maybe it's plum jelly

More than anyone can count.

whats with all the dubs/trips lately?

Looks like twins

This is what happens when you give 2 girls a jar of Nutella. Every time.

gtfo my Sup Forums you fucking faggots
A bush that has been previously waxed will never grow back as full. the more you do it, the more sparse it will grow back.

Not trolling that's my cousin.

Can you take this photo down please?

The is false.

>kek
i wish.
i'd be handing out nutella like it's the magical cure for cancer, aids and aging all together. i'd shove jars of nutella up their nostrils straight to their brains, so they'd flaunt their pussies whenever

Why the fuck would you want a flossing every time you go down on her? Smooth is the best, only cucks and dykes want bushes

Only siths deal in absolutes.

actually i think pussies with bush have more character. sure the shaven ones are more easy to go down on, but for me it also feels less thrilling than a somewhat hairy pussy. it doesnt need to be a huge bush, a small bush like most asians have is fine.
i dont know what it is about that hair, but hairy pussy just tastes better and somehow "more erotic" to me...

AFAIK it's probably strip wax.
There's two main types of wax used on the body "hot wax" and "strip wax"

Hot wax is better for larger areas
strip wax is better for sensitive areas

My mum was a beautician and she had orange hot wax and dark blue strip wax which is likely what you see here.

ah, i see.
thanks for your wisdom, kind user.

>I would never let my gf do that

Why are you dictating what your "gf" can or can't do?

It's a disgusting roastie with goo on her vagoo

what the fuck

Twin is waxing her twin's pussy.

hot! i'd lick her clean!

You're whalecum.