The great debate

The great debate.

Is that the same guy? They all look the same to me.

Is that Vieira?

I thought Yaya Toure played for Ethiad Airways?

Both of them are shite. Take an average Spaniard like Roque Mesa and he'll rape them both.

(Friendly reminder that EPL is overestimated cow dung and cancer)

Makelele edges it for me, he was jaw droppingly good in that role. Perfect, even. Maybe one day Kante will be comparable but not yet.

Toure can actually pass

Makelele was more than just a player than runs about all over the pitch tackling players. He could actually pass and offer something in attack.

Are all European niggers that dark

Makalele based on his entire career. He was phenomenonal over a long period of time, Kante has only been doing this in a top league for two seasons.

Fun fact: Kante has more successful tackles than any other PL player in the last 3 years combined. He's played in England for 1 and a half years. Having Kante in your team is like playing with 12 men

Plus Kante is way way more reliant on athleticism, if he gets an injury he could fall off hard.

Kante can afford to run around like a madman because of the lack of fixtures he had at Chelsea and Leicester. Next season is going to be tough for him.

kante has literally redefined the so called mengele role.
old timers should fuck off already

This guy approaches you in a bar and makes a chellnge for possession of your gf
What do?

He's lucky as fuck, two seasons in a row and he's playing literally half as many games as other title challengers

The patrician choice

Samsung blud

Makelele is possibly more overrated than Scholes. Which is quite something.

>chellnge
Lay off the glue, New Zealand.

>Kantelele
can't choose

sit on the edge of my penalty box and counter if he tries to go forward

but he's an autistic muslim, i presume touching another girl ass is like puting arm in fire.

>shit thread about who knows what
>look at flag
>not surprised

Kante is basically Edgar Davids without the skill or attacking threat. Makelele is a completely different type of player.

why does some teams have more black players than others?

Also:
>Kante over a one of the best players in that position in recent time.

french media are literally sucking his cock claiming he's the best player in the world at his position right now, what do anglos medias think about him ?

about the same

essien was better than both before he exploded his knees.

yeah, unlike america we aren't advanced enough have bbc breeding facilities

Do anyone has any idea why everybody thinks Kante is autistic?. Even i do and i haven't seen any of his interviews

he is

more like
>you go to a bar
>a girl smiles at you
>you go chat her up, you hit it off well
>you feel something touching your back, turn around
>see nothing turn around again
>kante is walking away with the girl both laughing happily

Its hard to see manlets down there