Shit rate thread

Shit rate thread.

I weighed myself before and after taking this beast. It weighs 0.9 kg. Diet is Mostly salad mixed with lean chicken and marinated beans in case anyone was wondering.

If i hadnt been moderatly drunk this fucking goliath probably would've ended me. It ripped my asshole a bit.

post the biggest shits you've ever seen or done and.

Other urls found in this thread:

ratemypoo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's shit

Pretty fucking nice, it is a good colour, good shape, no sweetcorn, ill give that a solid 9/10

ratemypoo.com/

I gotta admit that I'm fine with gorey things even a corpse, but literal shit just disgusted me the most...

...What the fuck?

>in case anyone was wondering
yes, I think we all were. thanks for sharing, shit boy

You look like you eat greasy food. should cut down on the fastfood and eat more salads. 7/10

The fuck are you, a shittologist?

This one ain't big, but it's purty.

those look healthy, healthy person shit

its common knowledge for anyone above 18. If its pure black means you have internal bleeding far up in the colon and will probly die. alot you can learn from your shit.

Alright shittologist tarot reader how does the shit I just took speak to you?

alot of fat and alot of fiber. some meat. Alcohol,

doesnt tell me much else.

Lol kinda off but not far. I live on fried and spicy food and am an alcoholic. FTR tho black stool just indicates upper GI bleed. Rarely fatal. Been a paramedic for 10 years seen hundreds of them.

Cant tell you how scared i been about internal GI bleed. Main reason i took the time to learn about shit. keep on keepin on Sup Forumsrother.

You want monster shits? Toss and wash kratom daily. I take 3t every evening and also eat a high fiber diet. It's like a toddler leg every day. Feels great. Usually barely have to wipe.

I'm proud to say this log of shit was about a fucking foot long.

you must be new

sup OP. what do you think of this?

Just dropped this one in the toilet moments ago

looks like you eat mostly healthy, mixed with some alcohol. would call you a bro irl. 8/10

I know what a 2 lb shit looks like and this is not one

shit like this scares me.

How so user?

you should clean your toilet more often. nothing better than having everything clean.

i meant

i meant

You had me shit scared for a second. Ah couldn't help it.

I swear on my mother it was .9kg. Took my weight, looked alot bigger than on cam.

Good color?
>Blood in stool

Good shape?
>Four small turds and a mound of semi-diarreah

guacamole guy's back