Who was the worst teacher you had, did you get back at them?

who was the worst teacher you had, did you get back at them?
stories thread.

>did you get back at them?
What are you , 12? Grow the fuck up you crying little faggot

I got back at them by growing the fuck up and forgetting about school, kid

something tells me you were an ass kissing cuck who made the honor roll but wasn't actually smart

I think it must have been one of my arts teachers - i loved to draw and to paint back then, always had A's in art for years, i even joined other art classes i didn't even belong in, in order to hit on girls (which of course failed horribly) and to draw some more shit.
So i'll greentext what happened.
>This new teacher introduces herself and starts teaching about history of art.
>I figure that we're gonna draw/paint/create shit at some point again.
>nope, just learning dates when faggots drew shit the entire time
>of course with constant feminist under- and over-tones
>At some point i figure out that it's too boring to spend my free time there and to get out mid-class.
>Silently pack my shit and sneak out, when i'm just out the door i figure that i might add a theatralic ending.
>Scream as loud as my autistic brain manages to scream "WOBBELARGAGAAKJBDKBD" and smash the door into the wall.
>Go out and look through the window.
>The chick i was hitting on at the time laughes her ass off and non-verbally tells me to get the fuck out.
>I do
>later i found out the confused as fuck teacher spent the rest of the lecture to search for me.
>me:1, teacher: 0
>next year we're assigned to new classes
>i get her in art
>she recognizes me
>fugg
>spend an entire year memorizing stupid shit without creating anything at all
>no more A's

why do art teachers almost always end up being the nicest or the fucking cuntiest

Had an absolute bitch of a graduate student as my calculus professor, took upskirt shots of her as I was walking out of class and posted them here with her email a while ago. She was on the track team and pretty so she was at least nice to look at.

I also remember another incident which didn't really make her love me any more than she already did.
>me and a few buddies discuss handbags and if males should wear them or if it's too feminine
>she joins and states that she thinks males can wear hand bags
>i say "well if that man is gay, you're righ"
>she says in a low voice that her husband has one
>think to myself "a lesbo married a faggot - seems fitting i guess"

did she has a nasily and or high pitched cunty voice?
nah shes ugly bruh her hair looks thin and she looks like someone I would probably fight tbh

Mind posting the pics again?

Something tells me you are too stupid to grasp even the simplest school assignments so you play the class clown and bully which gets you in trouble and you feel this is the teachers fault because they're tired of putting up with your autistic screeching.

men can carry certain bags but I'm guessing they don't have to, it's unnescary, and don't try to use "phones" as an excuse, us females could have a lot of shit to carry around, but lets say a male has to, well they can use a "satchel" or backpack, something that's not feminine, and usually large in a green or black color, and my large I mean messenger back shit, if you're a guy the tinier and somehow flashier shit will make you look metero or gay

I don't play class clown
but do you play cunt who gets worked up over a Sup Forums post?
maybe you're just some lonely teacher who tries to be cool but is actually shit at their job and no one likes them
not that anyone would like you in any other job profession anyways

>I don't play
gtfo you underage shitpirate

They were on my external hard drive which I haven't been able to find, great ass though always wore really tight dresses or leather pants.

amy schumer is funnier than you

In 11th grade a couple friends and I put dead fish and squids we purchased at a seafood market on the doorsteps and mailboxes of our teachers' homes. We found the addresses from the County records.

fucking rip

Here is a different professor though

I had probably around 200 creepshots in a folder there too, fucking sucks

Name is beth, rumor is she slept with the swim team captain

I don't think I can choose. Every one has been bad to me. I get it I'm kinda slow, lazy, and not serious about stuff but you fucks shouting and screaming at me won't help solve the problem!
>Kindgerarten (ages 5 - 6) A's and top of my class all around
>Primary school (ages 7 -12) get older and less cute, grades go down because teachers would scream and shout, public humiliation even.
>Secondary school (ages 13 - 17) screams and shout, public humiliation, canings, even had my hair shaved till bald. Everyone knew me and were nice to me, just the teachers who felt I was a shit student.
Here I am now in college, I'm an "adult" now so no more screams nor shouts, just straight up mark deductions. I don't feel too good for this semester, bros.