Wondering what it would look like if I hanged myself nude on facebook like for family and friends to see

Wondering what it would look like if I hanged myself nude on facebook like for family and friends to see.

I'd imagine they would find it unpleasant

do it u faggot, post ur fb name and make profile public so we can watch

They would make fun of your baby dick at your funeral

It would look like you'd hung yourself at least, because your penis clearly isn't.

facebook com /joey.edward.585

edgy, make profile public and livestream

u there op?

Yes trying to change profile

aight

update me op, what doin

u better not have killed urself yet

Before you kill yourself, go on rampage and take down some Jews or Muslims so you will at least be remembered,probably be in news and have Wikipedia article

Trying to set everything up

you'd look like the biggest emo fag ever.

one of our cousins hung himself, he was instantly forgot the day after the funeral, the same as if he were a coward who ran from a war or a rapist. pussiest thing you can do.

what u gonna livestream on? i reccomend periscope, tinychat but if ur using fb make sure we can see the stream

anyway, why do you want to kill yourself?

Dont kill yourself OP, suicide is a permanent fix for a temporary problem trust me OP ive tried to kill myself twice now and glad I couldnt get the job done looking back because things got so much better in my life.

Hang in there OP, please no pun intended

>pun intended anyway

>Tried to commit suicide twice
>Too retarded to succeed
>3rd times the charm

Fuck you dude, you dont know my story or my life. Who the fuck are you to judge me you fucking ugly neck bearded cunt?

Sure.

guess op´s already dead

No don't do it. You're kinda cuteeeee

Hit me up on my facebook if you want to talk too me

why would you want to kill yourself?
Give me a short story. Also post your age.

its just a fake, no older pics then 2 hours on his fbacc

worlds just a shithole
theres no future, thats worth to fight for anymore
humans suck
also i suffer from paranoia every year and cant smoke pot anymore, im 28

OP troll?

Lmao there is literally NO reason to ever commit suicide, not because life gets better or any of that cliche stuff.
But because, you could always just wander around the US or move to Thailand or some other SE Asian country and fuck hookers.

Or you could just join the Military and shoot explosive Jawas for money.

you're wrong. World's bigger than your shit city and community you live in.
And you probably suffer from paranoia as a result of taking drugs.
Some humans do suck. It doesn't mean you have to suck and your friends have to suck.

There's always a future.
Got any friends?

The result of your effort will be gone in a matter of minutes.

Oh shit, I bet he's really scared.

Bump. It's been awhile since somebody has become an hero.

what if your sense for reality collapses in a certain period of time, and every time it happens you loose everything you build up, including friends, family and so on.
then you get drugged with psychotropic drugs in the hospital to get you back to the ground again, but now youre mentaly retarded because of the side effects, and are waiting for the next breakdown through psychosis

odd fap n bed
even doto

Stop being such a sissy faggot.
Move to another country. Start from scratch.

>that old Sup Forums feel for a sec

Makes me happy and sad at the same time.

Would you mind taking a pic of your dick?

yeah, but im isolating myself, cant focus anymore and its hard to talk for me

read
Also by friends meant real friends, not some co-workers or colleagues from school.

Try opioids, for real. If you consider killing yourself might as well try

fuck off dipshit.
Dont take anymore drugs.

yeah i have friends, its just me not going out anymore and loosing contact, because i fear to make it even worse then it is already
hm, i know that they are the oldest (and most natural) medicine against psychosis, but before i end up between junkies on the street

Trust me kid you dont want to fucking mess with me so i suggest u stfu and gtfo.

How are your friends treating you?
Because it looks like you aren't getting much support from them.

>fuck off dipshit.
rude tbh

You don't have to end up as a junkie, keep yourself in check and just do it at home to chill, don't hang around junkies

he clearly can't keep himself in check. Stop shitposting and fuck off back to .

DO IT PUSSY
I WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!

I'm sure he will change around his whole life because of the advice of a random Anonymous poster

If you want serious help go to Psychiatrist and sort yourself out, who the fuck comes to Sup Forums for serious help you must be retarded

Hanging is not a way for men to die, regardless whether or not you are without clothes. Unless done by pro (proper "platform" and quick snap to the neck), amateur "method" of hanging only means suffocated to death and crushed (forget its name) tube. All this would cause so much pressure on your body to a point where your muscles start twitching and cramping up and since the blood flow blocked all the remaining blood in your body will fill up every space in your veins causing them to expand and this means the blood filling up your penis is going to give involuntary boner.
There's a video of an iranian man hanged in public posted on reddit and you can see for yourself the spasms and boner knocking on his pants. Apparently, Iran still loves the cranes.

If he's not interested in taking any advices from anonymous shitposters on Sup Forums why do you think he made this thread and he's responding to questions?

Dis nigga can't toke little baby weed. Ahahahahahahaha~

To post his dick and get attention

is this true OP?
If yes keep posting pics of your qt small dick. I didn't fap yet today.
Otherwise answer to questions and we can give you some protips.

Mach mal ein Duck-Face Selfie

If serious, I gave him advice. Go to a Psychiatrist, not random white knights on Sup Forums or if you wanna go down the other road just do opiods and chill

Quads don't lie, he wants you to bite on it.

don't give me anymore (You)s you dipshit. Telling a depressed person to take drugs is like asking him to kill himself.

This is my first time coming back to be in years. What the fuck happened and why is this thread full of white knight faggots trying discourage OP from killing himself? Am I on Tumblr?

Stick a lightbulb up your ass and turn yourself into a chandelier, OP.

*Sup Forums

You're such a fucking pussycat, dude. If this is real I'm fucking ashamed.

(You)

>baaaah how dare you acting humane? STOP DOING WHAT I DONT LIKE
>>>/reddit/
also advice for you

>telling people to kill themselves
Sup Forums is a safe space you can't do that here

you still there?
I'm tired of refreshing this thread to check if you responded.

RIP OP

Yea me too. Keep refreshing this tab. Yo OP. Ur there?

yeah this is OP, go fuck yourself.

bump

another bump

bump

Bait thread

I would kill myself too if I had such a toddler dick

Sleep tight pizza.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Wondering what it would look like
Pathetic and pitiable at least.

bump

bump again

fpbp

go ahead, kill yourself, it will be fun

ok, seems that nothing is happening.
OP confirmed attention whore.