Republicans in control of White House and Congress

>Republicans in control of White House and Congress
>Still not unified enough to get anything done
>Trump has 0 political capital with his own party
>purging them from his administration

>America needs to change its rules so I can govern!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not wanting to live in an absolute dictatorship under Trump

What are you, one of those SJW Antifa Libcucks?

Yes I am absolutely triggered that my trans otherkin brothers, sisters, sothers, and bisters, have been kicked out of the military. down with Herr Donhald von Drumpf!

this is why Obama had to rule by executive order, its just on the other foot now.
no wonder the USA is failing

Trump tried to rule by executive order, there's only so much you can accomplish that way. Changing the rules of the senate is another game entirely.

But you're right in that, like McCain said, either party will shove whatever they can down the other party's throat, so long as they can get away with it.

Who woke the NEETs up?

Trump might now appreciate why so many over Obama's ideas never got implimented before he goes on another tweetantrum about him doing nothing in his 8 years.

who gave is cunt trips?

>no one knew it could be this hard!

>America needs to change its rules so I can govern!
Yes, I believe that's the job of the President.

Just proves how much of a failure the democratic system is

You'd be wrong. Destroying any power held by the opposition party so you can force through an agenda is the job of a dictator.

it was fun while it lasted

an opposition party that blocks the countries elected leader for political reasons despite the needs of the people is the job of traitors

>an opposition party that blocks the countries elected leader
they don't even control the senate or house, he's getting blocked by his own party faggot. and the CBO's reports should be more than enough proof that blocking the shitty healthcare even republicans didn't like was much more than "muh political reasons"

yeah but we weren't really talking about the obama presidency

the president is elected to push his agenda
both Obama and trump have been rendered useless by both parties congressmen and senators
the need to sack the lot, ban them from ever running again and elect new fixed term replacements or America will end up sinking in its own shit

>Trump has 0 political capital with his own party

That's why we voted for him.

congrats, you now have a president who is unable to influence congress and advance his agenda. brilliant!

Liberals: Trump is a dictator. Literally Hitler.
Also Liberals: Haha, Trump has done nothing in 6 months.

See

>one liberal on monday: my favorite color is red
>another liberal six months ago: my favorite color is blue

WELL WHICH IS IT HUH?

his stupidity is only surpassed by the morons who support him

Agree. At least Trump doesn't believe half the shit he says.

He really has no idea how government works.

>congrats, you now have a president who is unable to influence congress and advance his agenda. brilliant!

Which is still way better than President Clinton or President Bush pushing an agenda I don't want on me with the full support of the uni party.

In don't need these people in Washington in my life. You apparently need them for some reason.

lol made up bullshit

well, uh, you see. the president, he's just new at this. so we can't hold him to a standard.

>listing this many non-accomplishments, unfulfilled promises, and vague nothingburgers
wow so impressed

>border wall begins construction soon
if you have to include future possibilities like this on your list of "accomplishments", you really have nothing

Trump must battle not just Libtards but Republican traitors too.
Let the Kek be with him

Trump plays videogames on easy mode
Bowls with the bumpers up
Wants government to work the same way

Kek has forsaken him

much like your life

Democrats are okay with politcians being paid off and money in congress as long as it suits their agenda.
They'll even laugh at republicans for trying to get things done without lobbying and shake behavior.
Democrats have grown accustomed to this and now use it to shame anyone who tries otherwise.
>Sad

>can't defend trump
>yeah well u suck!
right in the feels, man

Haha, luckily nothing like that ever happened during Obama's two terms.

k
discord
======
.gg/g4Ad8ss

Because everyone in congress was being paid off.
Obama even once complained congress treated him like a dog.
Then a few months later there was media silence and nothing was getting done.
In fact all of Obama's 8 years all he did was pass ACA.

>In fact all of Obama's 8 years all he did was pass ACA.
what did he mean by this?

I don't know how politics made the country so divided. People are literally taking this more seriously than you'd expect.

Part of the problem is he tries to bully his own party, and he is always sending mixed messages sarah says one thing, then he tweets the opposite.

He pulled us out of the recession. He just had a lower profile, that is why it seemed like he did .

his attacks on defecting republican senators show it's not safe to be his enemy

his attacks on sessions show it's not safe to be his friend

whether you oppose him or work to elect him and enact his agenda, he will attack you the second he feels threatened or needs a sacrificial lamb.

his healthcare just got executed by Emperor Maximillus McCain, the same (R) he said was a "loser" for being a POW.

the strong-arm, I'm-the-boss tactics will deprive him of all support in Washington very soon at this rate

The difference between Obama and Trump is one studied congressional law for years and the other runs corporations. Trump doesn't realize is that what Obama did with executive order was legal and what he tries to do is not. He's starting to get the hang of it... sort of.

still he's lying through his teeth to pretend ACA was all Obama did. what about all the other shit they gnashed their teeth over? Cuba, DADT, marriage, DREAMers, SC, Iran et al?

>He's starting to get the hang of it... sort of.
How exactly? All I can think of is the fact he hasn't fired Sessions and McCabe yet. Which I guess is progress from Comey-era Trump.

With all the lawyers Trump has gone through over the years he should have learned that the legal system is not based around 'I do what I want!'

what is a 3 part government

His second travel ban sort of worked

There she is. Now I can fap.

yeah I guess he realized watering it down and dragging it through the courts would make it look like something was getting done.

annnd heres the faggot

is it faggot or bot?

because I'm pretty sure it's the latter

I'd love to do some role-playing with her. A little historical scene called "The Rape of Nanking" Guess who's Nanking?

Thank you Putinbot. I missed my waifu.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You are ruining 4chinz