Bolivian army movilizing army and navy to the frontier after the earthquake

Bye Sup Forums we're done

Good. There's literally no reason Bolivia shouldn't have sea access.

Chile is deliberately fucking them over and making them poor.

I don't care anymore, war is inminent I'll just cross the border and go to urugay

One less bullet the Bolivians have to waste on Chilean devils.

The US actually likes Chile. We might defend you.

We can get rid of the leaf problem for you in exchange

Kill them Chile. Kill them all.

Don't be a fagget and stay

I'm sorry but Bolivia deserves sea

No point. They reproduce like rabbits. We should accept the bolivian superior numbers and just quit. I'm applying to the swedish embassy as a refugee. I'm outta here gonna fuck me 10/10's everyday so long faggots

I dont know how to insult you but just think of something that you would really not like being said about you.

No no Chilean bro, you must fight, just as the Bolivians will, for it is our duty to our nations to protect them.

>Bolivian army

>indios killing each other.

More news at 11.

I'll be fucking sven's sisters by then

>brazil

>Mexico

alrighty... the fun begins

aguas tenoch no dejes que te intmiden los gueros
tenha cuidado KauĆ£ n deixe q os brancos te intimidem

>Bolivian navy

If you could actually apply for refugee status you would have already. Now get to training, you can claim status after your country is devastated by war like everyone else.

Pocahontas the white man is evil you should marry Kocoum

If Paraguay has one...

There is not even a river connection, the andes are between them

I'll just show my BIG CHILEAN COCK. Works as a passport for northern cucks. They will prep me at the airport

Kinda...

Bruh, they have Somalis, so to them anything under 15cm is small.

Oh shit, I'd rather stay and fight then. Bring it Evo, not taking me alive you motherfucker

I'll rescue you and make you my wife.

But I'm an heterosexual male bro, absolutely no problem with homos btw. I wish we have more homos so my value goes up

I'm sorry to break it to you my friend. If NAT gets involved though, I'll join up and help liberate you guys!

Srsly tho, when at war countries welcome diaspora. But we have zero canadian links. How are you going to do it?

They're building the Bi-Oceanic railway, there's no point for them doing it now.

Canada has embedded troops in the US and vice versa. It's how a handful of our guys went to Iraq. After training I'd apply for that.

Plus you guys could move to Ontario at some point and make a Little Santiago or something post war.

Our navy and army trains with the other pacific ocean armies, I really hope you get to experience that. Seems fun as fuck

Nigga you don't get the point, you'll will be my wife.

I'll be honest though, I'm only gonna join if a big conflict goes on. But if Latin A. gets plunged into war, then I'm gonna go and help clean it up.

You stole their coastline first. And have fucked them by limited their access through Chilean territory to the sea.
Plus your country is way too long and skinny. Not very aesthetic.

We gave them sea proxy, but Peru tried their best and opposed so don't blame us you fucking faggot

bows are stronk mate.

Bolivians are channeling all that ancient chaman magic