Fuck the system

fuck the system

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Division_of_labour
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh Yeah!

is that a discount joker

Voting a cumskined retard to run the cuntry and then say fuck the system.

Bruce lee's son Brandon
from a movie called "the crow"
about to get a shitty remake too

I know you probably know, but it's Brandon Lee from The Crow.

That being said, he never said anything like that, so why there's a single quotation mark is beyond me.

The movie and the comic had nothing to do with politics. Just grief and gory vengeance.

It's the wrestler: The Sting.

you can't beat the system by avoiding it. you're like the guy that turtles in an RTS. sure, your base is hard to hit, but the rest of the map is now mine, and I can build an army 10 or 100x the size of yours, and just bury you in the corpses.
you have to create a new system, that spreads its tendrils into the old, eating away at it quietly, too slowly for it to notice, until all that remains is a husk your new system wears as a mask.
> happens all the time

>buying seeds from a store using money so you can start your own microfarm

Nice try government shill, I beat the system by eating my own shit as an endless food source.

he is bad, but your alternative was soo much worse

What does that have to do with The Crow?
Why is there an opening quotation, but no ending quotation?

no, she wasn't.

>this is what trumptards actually believe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Division_of_labour

Samefag shill.

^

Clinton is LITERALLY Hitler though

She is. That dude is a shill. He doesnt care what she does. Hes paid to talk good about the clintons.

"This is a quote that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started quoting it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue quoting it forever just because this is a quote that doesn't end

Lol

Go to pol and join the circlejerk of cumskins.
And also this site is for 18+ trumptard.