Die große Debatte

Who's the bigger fraud?

mourinho

>mouyes

It has to be Klopp.
16 years as a manager.
3 trophies.
Zero trophies in the last 5 years, plus zero this year.
One, 1, one cup win ever. Tied with Portsmouth for cups since he became a manager.

How can anyone with a record like that considered a top manager? Seriously, no memes? Compare his honours with any other top manager and his record is garbage.

So...why does Klopp get this "top manager, cool dude" image? He is an angry, nasty, abusive prick during matches....oh, his passion! His system is pure meme, commit extra players on the attack, leaving the back line exposed, yielding big GF and GA....oh, gegendepressing! He doesn't spend a lot of money....yes, he does, on marathon runners necessary for memepressing, not on technical players who can break down a bus. He has a good record against the top 6...because he parks the bus and counters in big games, his memepressing turns into bus parking and time wasting to prevent losses.

Seriously, Klopp has the best media consultants in the world. A crap record, easily replaced at Dortmund, shitty record at Liverpool finishing 8th, and he is still "cool guy, heavy metal, world class, feathered hair, passion Kloppo". Excuses, excuses, and more excuses are made for him every season.

Reality /= his image.

Inb4 the faggot german arrives to defend his co-national.

>sully moyes' name

but he makes funny faces!

didn't read a word of this

And it's not a United/Poo rivalry thing.

It is legitimately that Flopp gets very, very special treatment. Can you imagine the shit storm if Pep, Mou, Conte, or anyone else got 1 win in 10 matches? It is always stories about a sacking, naming a replacement, faked stories about losing the dressing room, on and on.

Like I said, he has great media consultants. Anyone else would have been hounded out of the league after the last 17 months.

Illiterates can't read, I understand.

didn't pep go like two wins in 15 or similar earlier in the season

He is on 1 of 10 right now.
Last season, LVG literally had his entire team injured, and the papers started pushing rumours while his form was better than Kloppo.

Pic related, the injury XI when the newspapers turned on LVG.

no one cares about lvg bruh

nobody expects liverpool to win a title.

you have autism

did you even see how much money he spent in comparison to guardiola or mou?
Klopp is a genius on his own.
Winning Trophies with Buyern and Barca is easy.
But with Dortmund in the CL Final? that was sick

Great pasta, this

>that flag

opinion discarded

Klopp.
Poop will win the CL now that he has a working attack that solidifies his shitty defense.

>feathered hair,

not to mention even his hair is fake

Klopp's win rate has got to be worse than Van Gaal's now, doesn't it? I would suggest that makes him the bigger 'fraud'.

what van gaal have to do with anything?

The following:
>Van Gaal

really? looks like standard balding/thinning 40 something to me

he had a hair transplant. I mean it's not a big deal who wouldnt do it if they have the money but still.

why does Sup Forums not rate Klopp but does rate Pochettino

they're basically the same thing, but Poch has won nothing as a manager

klopp manages liverpool whereas poch manages what is essentially a pretty nothing club if you're not an arsenal fan

But if you look at the player material that both have to work with, Spurs and Liverpool are pretty much on the same level.

I get where the Dutch guy is coming from.

poch won matches this year

is also quite handsome

honestly, Pep is falling shorter of expectations - no one east of Runcorn thinks Liverpool should be any higher than 4th or 5th

The one that spent 160m

Obviously Poop. He's getting exposed so hard it's hilarious.

Klopp.

Why? No CL, no EL, no domestic cups yet still manage to:
>next year is our year la

I just can't see he will win anything with lavorpell.

neither does Manchester United and it is behind Liverpool and City.
To compare Poop and Klopp is ridiculous since squads both inherited and money spent in summer and winter is in favor to Poop.

Based Tomaš telling it how it is.

It's Duterte the Flip posted that. His squad is coming to you now.

Poop. Ask anyone before this season and they'd tell you that City would walk the league, la.

Plopp has always been a meme manager at meme clubs with meme tictacs.

Poch is in second and capable at changing formations, due to injury and not losing to shitty relegation fodder.

Poch is also very young having done well at Espanyol and Southampton. Spurs are the biggest club he's managed.

Klopp has gaypress, slippy g, muh Dortmund CL final and our year la attached to him.

Jurgen klopp? Moar liek german bob (martinez)

Think about it:
>win possession
>win the passing
>commit extra players in attack
>play stupid defences
>consistently play players out of position for no good reason
>lose against dross
>get a few good results off the big boys
>show le passion and le positivity

They're not on the same level. Spurs are better and I'm an Arsenal fan.