Turkey

Why does Sup Forums hate Turkey so much? There have to be worse places.

Lack of quality in posts
Lack of global relevancy
Turkish people
Giant noses
Immigrants
Cucked flag
Constantinople

you forgot muslims

Because Turks are always butt hurt about us and keep posting dead pics of Allied soldiers

I was implying it pretty overtly with "Constantinople"

I implied it also in "cucked flag"

This isn't the gay parade, gents.

You literally have a cuck flag you cuckold

Why are they called turkroaches?

The cockroach still wasn't dead after op pic.

I'd rather be cucked under the anglosphere than islam like the roaches

WHAT THE FUCK DID THAT COCKROACH TAKE A SHIT

It took a shit on the bottom of my shoe

How big are they? I never saw a cockroach before

2 or 3 inches. They're all over the place during the summer.

Worse places? Sure. Worse people? No.

Aussie
Aussie
Aussie
OY OY OY

>they're all over the place during the summer
Thank God

A

I don't hate Turkey. Used to live there when I was in high school, I really loved it. The Turks are good people, I have no problem with them, although I don't like their PM much.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Because they're roaches.

Why would anyone not hate Turkey?

Because Turks and Arabs have no moral decency.

>Lack of quality posts

Stopped reading there.
7/11 replied

I was in Istanbul last year and it was fucking awesome. Nightlife goes until 4 AM every single night. Great people, good food, good weather. I saw fewer Burkas than I saw in Germany the week before.

Because they could set an example to Westernize the sandniggers. But they muh Mohammad too much.

>all those aussies mad about drop on shitpost quality because of us

you can't westernize sandniggers, you can kill and replace them if you wish so but that wouldn't go well with tolerance loving west cucks

The Turk pedoposter who keeps on finding ways to evade his bans
The Turk who keeps on posting dead soldiers
Most Turks have really shitty ideas.
Is the only Muslim country with enough people on Sup Forums to be considered relevant.
Lack of general quality posts all-together.

>Thinking that the Aussies aren't acting like this on purpose.

You must always see an Aussie post as a shitpost my mudslime. Their shitposting is so complex they can barely understand it.

I don't know. We got pretty good at it, and would be happy to do it, if you and Syria weren't so cucked by Putin's dick. Our President is a pussy, we should have marched to Damascus after Baghdad fell. But Turkey should just push into Syria, you can kill all the Kurds and sand shits you want if you tell Putin to fuck off. He's too focused on his West flank now with the missile defense. His shit ICBMs are useless now.

You think the US gives a fuck about the YPG? The only reason we arm them is because they are the only one pulling triggers. You dipshits would rather waste military resources on the tranny invasion than take a neighboring country that could strengthen the Turks grip in the mideast. Then the world wouldn't have to suck Iranian and Saudi dick for oil. You could own the mideast Turkroach. But no balls.

>We got pretty good at it
good at stabbing yourselves in the back

>if you and Syria weren't so cucked by Putin's dick
Turkey was the only one who tried to keep a reasonable relationship with Russia, also the only nato member who downed their jet after all of those harrasments.

> But Turkey should just push into Syria, you can kill all the Kurds and sand shits you want if you tell Putin to fuck off.

No we can't because your SJW communist marxist feminist crowd worships them, don't get me wrong Turkey isn't at their best right now but at least we have some reasonable people left instead of pushing marxist agenda.

Forget all that even you with your bill of rights, freedom of speech and all those excess guns can't put a good show against those marxist fucks, if we did anything with or even without Erdogan in power we'd be "genocidal barbar islamist turk mongols with no ethnicity or claim in anatolia"(I know we currently are) and it'd only help the marxist propaganda and innocent k*rds of peace who dindu nuffin

The shit wouldn't be popular to the plebs, but on a tactical standpoint, Turkey is being set up for the job. Russia has gotten to greedy and is now paying the price for the increase of NATO presence in East Europe. Second the Saudis and Iranians are too busy funding Shia/Sunni proxy wars in Yemen, and Iraq cant even govern. If turkey set out a legitimate democratic government plan, you would get support from NATO and probably the EU. It would bring back the refugees from Europe after occupation. The public would be happy because the gas prices will be lowered. You may see all this left-cuck agenda shit, but at the end of the day Americans are capitalists, but most of all opportunists. They would respect a Turk invasion, especially if you designated the YPG with their own territory. Assad is almost broke, and the sandniggers are done. It wouldn't even be that hard.

The city of Ankara is worse.

If Turkey goes in things won't turn out peacefully like you think, alongside PKK YPG and Assad will be added to the list, I'm not even counting ISIS which has been harrassing Turkey even tho they say we support it. I kinda wish KRG and Turkey would form a coalition/federation like middle east union but Turks don't trust k*rds because they're backstabbing cunts with no loyality and k*rds hate Turks because they'd rather look good to Greeks and Armenians since if an opportunity arises they're easier to dismiss and fight compared to Turkey.

With NATO it's easier to finish the no fly zone but there is a chance that'll turn out another WW which idk if Germans would want that. Also don't forget both Armenians and Greeks jerk eachother to the thought of carving some land from Turkey with k*rds. It's kinda easy to think that Turkey should intervene from USA, but we're kinda alone here. Also whatever we do someone is going to get mad at us and we turn out to be the bad guys, but at least that's a feeling you're accustomed to.

Like the time when we let Peshmerge to help YPG and they thanked us by woving to fight against Turkey and suicide bombings.

All true, but I think it will be inevitable that Turkey intervenes with some ground force. If Assad continues to regain control and begins pushing out the YPG along with IS, they will turn to Turkey. It wont be a large scale attack, but fighters will infiltrate the border and the bombings in Turkey will increase. Then Erdogan will be force to move in order to protect Turk civilians. Russia will beg Assad to move his forces to the border, and things will get ugly. Russia will flood Syria with AA weapons and move fighters to the border. Your no fly zone will be done, and NATO will be forced to act. Erdogan will be pressured by NATO to maintain the no-fly zone, and shit will hit the fan. Russia didn't forget about the jet, and they will get there's if Assad gets Syria back.

The kurds are already getting desperate, and when it comes down to helping the kurds or a NATO ally the US will back Turkey, but they will not be the first one to fire on Russian jets. They will make sure Turkey is committed. The Greeks and Armenians are not even relevant. Europe hates those slack dicks. Germany will be down for Syrian Westernization, they deal with the horror stories on a daily basis, and it may be Merkel's shot at redemption.

Assad isn't gaining shit, all that Russian help could barely help him stabilize and for what price. Also when it becomes inevitable Turkey would be more than willing to intervene since it becomes a responsibility more than agression. But with USA supporting YPG and thinking Iraqi k*rds are same with the rest of them was a mistake, tho I kinda understand it since the ones who you should support(met a few cool Syrians here) aren't the kind of people who'd fight.

Also US and Turkey have been increasing the military operations and Turkey is aligning with Israel, trying to produce bomber drones and I've even heard buying it from Israel so probably your guess is not far off that Turkey will "have to" intervene before even the chance of Assad planning operations for that area. Armenians are already occupied with Azeris and Greeks are with debt but those aren't reasons to not to fight, being in a good economical state like Germany is way better reason not to want any war, but I accept that they're irrelevant as of now.

because they provide material support and fighters to Isis and think they're still a relevant power

They are the worst parts of a secular nation and the worst parts of a muslim nation rolled into one.

Turks really believe they are so relevant they can just blackmail EU and get away with it

That is the problem with Turks. They feel that Europe is out to get them, even with a Civil War in their backyard. I know you guys have a soft spot with the integrity of Islamic culture, but it blinds you to the fact that the rest of the Islamic world would love to watch you burn for even slightly cooperating with the West. Let the kurds get a slice of Syria and you wont have to worry about them. But Assad will win in Syria, who is going to stop him? The IS, the kurds? Your kurd problem will only get worse WHEN Assad takes back the country. Russia will get the Iranians to help continue to clean out Iraq and the US feels the Kurds are the only capable fighting force in Syria. Where is the Turkish special forces? they are too busy trying to push back the kurds and get butthurt when they push back. Your country has the chance to fight Russia and Assad unconventionally and you choose to chase the fucking gypsies. Assad getting Syria back is a much bigger problem to Turkey than some cooked out rebel group. If Turkey had balls they would keep pushing the no fly zone further south. If Assad can't retake Syria, then the Iranians will move, and the Saudis will lose their shit. The war will not burn out for Assad. Tartus is set in stone for Russia. Syria is like what South Korea is to the US. Russia wants more allies and it will not back off like we did. Putin wants to suffocate Turkey. It's the only type of revenge on the West that is tangible for him. If Turkey keeps showing it's ass by just fighting Kurds and shitting on Europe, it will be hard to convince anyone to help out when Syria gets stabilized.

But Turkey is relevant to everything that happens in middle east.

Not really you guys are fucked.

I know Islamic world don't feel shit for us, to their eyes we might aswell be Christians, meanwhile their ancestors eagerly accepted the British/French rule against Ottomans and we all see how their countries turned out. I don't particularly care about k*rds having autonomy or even state in Syria but those authorities won't be one we can trust or even cooperate like KRG and they'll make sure to demonize us in every way possible.

I agree that Turkey should(and probably will) act towards a stable buffer zone but things aren't always militaristic, I think they're going to erase as much as PKK possible since they trusted them with peace process like retards and then go in Syria with NATO leaving less to worry behind. But that's the military side, all those implanted explosives from k*rds and "civilian resistance" with manpads are still seen as peaceful acts and West won't cut their ties with them because they're retards who'd rather get cucked by Syrian k*rds.

we are too qt patootie for pol

We won't cut ties with them because the Turks will just try to genocide them because there is an opportunity for that. They were the only ones who could hold there own against the IS scum. It's not a secret that Turkey let IS run in an out of the Turkish border. But they lose their shit when the Kurds got a taste of freedom and want to help stabilize the region. Kurdish aggression is no coincidence. You Turks hate them and would love to do the same thing to them that IS does to Christians. Turks operate in Syria just to fight the Kurds, but wont touch Daesh. I'm telling you that the West will not back you up when Russia comes to get it's revenge if this shit continues. Russia and the West will agree to give Kurds land when this is all over, and if it means reestablishing some Kurdistan territory to avoid a major armed conflict you will be cucked into doing so. If you dont comply, then NATO will shun Turkey and no one will trade with Turkey. It will economically collapse, and then yeah the Greeks and Armenians may be looking for some real estate. Turkey will get split, and the West and Russia will take what it wants.

The Turks thought it was OK to start waxing off Kurds because bullets were flying anyways, and then they wonder why there aircrafts are getting shot down. We all know that helicopter was not conducting defensive operations. It was hunting for Kurds. But now they are pretty well armed. If Turkey starts bombing Kurds and a American operator is killed, Turkey will not get any more popular.

Turkey is the worst thing to happen to NATO and soon to the EU. We are now allied to a country whose leader wants to be a dictator and impose religious law.

anzu pls go...