How come everyone despises Canadians all of a sudden?

How come everyone despises Canadians all of a sudden?

>all of a sudden

>all of a sudden

success breeds jealousy

>all of a sudden

>all of a sudden

There's one on Sup Forums who is a mod who thinks he's an expert on everything, so when he gets exposed as the dumb cunt he actually is he deletes the thread.

Hope he gets arse cancer and dies a painful death

haha poopy doo doo :) woo woo me poopie haha PBRRRRRFFFFFFFTTTTTTT ahaha stinky poopy doo doo :) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA POOPIE

>everyone despises Canadians

The Chinese still like them.

They are dicks. Which is not surprising because practically every Canadian on Sup Forums literally sounds like exactly everything Scott says.

Just watch South Park episodes with him in it and you'll see. After being on Sup Forums for so long, you'll realize this. Pretty funny.

that's gotta be SK

haha man you know how you know 6think me be? wel its really not so ! bet u not that ? well is? do you know what does it mean?

aaaa watych out its the man with the plan! Its sp;am! watch out! omg its coming the spam is gouinc omg! :(:(:(:(:(

omg guys there is a red cow outside my house RIGHT NOW! wtf why is it red? What the hell?

This calls for an end to the violence in the Middle East. You up for a Van Halen concert m8?

Hey have you guys ever wondered if spiders are real or not? I mean Ive never seen one myself so I don't know it could just be made up. What if all spider pictures are actually just made in the source engine and when they die they turn into a ragdoll and start spazzing out and making metal clanking noises?

>all of a sudden?

Where have you been since 2015?

You mean Bram? haha :) like Bram Stoker's Dracula? haha you know the movie? From 1992? haha :)

I have some small packs of nougats lying around the house for anyone that wants them. I don't even know what happened I just woke up one day and there where just nougats lying everywhere and I called the police but they told me to just sell them so I don't know what to do now :(

Is anyone here into urethral sounding? I like to shove centipedes up my dick hole.

Why do they call it "up" your dickhole when it should be "down"? What did they mean by this?

If you like sliding doors instead of ones that you turn the knob and open them you deserve genocide.

Does anybody know how to make rat paste? I caught a couple rats in my hair dryer the other day and I need to know the best possible recipe for the ritual orgy next week at the altar to Alexander Mackenzie.

Sliding doors take less space.

poo poo poopie :)

Boil them whole and prepared for about 10 minutes in water then scrape the meat off of them into a blender with a bit of maple syrup. Blend and server.

Have you guys ever used a forklift to move 20 slices of artificial cheese in the coliseum before? What do you think about those new regulations on cheese growing?

I don't

The shitposting machine will be aimed at right into the breakfast cereal of the Canadian enemy.

Thank you best ally, may your tulips always be in full bloom

What if the source engine isn't even real? What if its just unreal engine 3 the whole time? What if Cliff Bleszinski is actually just Gabe Newell?

Did you know that if you take 50 shards of glass and arrange them in a circular pattern it looks like a circle? Japan isn't even real, I got on a rowboat and rowed for like 3 days straight off the coast of south Korea before passing out. I was found by fishermen off the coast of Hawaii five years later but I have no memory of what happened in those five years and now government agents follow me around.

Do whales have penises?

What if like. The earth was upside down and gravity was reversed and you had to like walk across your ceiling and sit on your upside down chair that's above you to use the computer because everything else except humans isn't affected? Its really weird to think about man. I just like to think about deep stuff like that some times.

Can someone get a fucking leafblower to cleanse this thread.

Woah whats a life blower? Is that like a girl that sucks Canadian penises? I would like to experience that haha ;)

Whats a life blower? haha is that like someone who blows on the board game the game of life? haha they play the game of life and the life blower blow on it? haha whoa it would be pretty hard to play a board game while some guy is sitting there blowing on the board don't you think? Pretty crazy.

w w w a a a d d d

Triple wad?

They can't even shitpost properly, the fucking divvy cunts

What I want to know is if we can get someone down here to bring fire to humanity. like can we finally get someone to destroy all of humanity and store their souls inside a magical orb and shoot it into space so that It can travel through a black hole and go into the past and enter earth orbit before it eventually destabilizes and fly's directly into New Zealand and strikes your mother in the stomach aborting you with the weight of the anguish of all of human kind.

hehe look at this retarded bong, yu think you're funny eh? le bantz master huh? le bantzy wandzy?

Acting like a retarded posh bongy-boy right? "good lad!" "poor show" "cunts" "mate" eh? So funny right? Lol britbongs bongybongybongy!

We wuz bongs! lol

Canadians are fun and good lads in my book. I'll defend them on this board against any of you fuckers

Janny scum aren't mods and the janny you cancerous fucks in /brit/ have issues with is a lazy cunt who should be deleting every single one of those chatroom generals in sight and rangebanning the op all of you faggots fuck off somewhere else and Sup Forums can become a proper board again.
Poms are worse than mexiclaps and maple niggers.

>all of a sudden

What the fuck is a divvy? To divvy up something means to separate into portions. And that's your choice of insult? Lmao I guess you could say the UK is about to get "divvied" up when the Scots separate. :)

I'm not from /brit/, you thick-nosed nigger Abo

I now understand why Canadians are called shitposters

>/3ITALoyMAr5xSJugbEfq0g==/i;stud:no;

thanks!

what

Woah watch out! We got an angry Brit over here! Be careful! He might shank you with a butter knife now that he has his Butter Knife license haha! Watch out! Hes going to take your wallet and use the money to buy fake teeth!

Would pay good money to see JUSTin tortured like in those Los Zetas videos

kys bonglet

I'd kill you.

I think you have more to watch out for considering you sold your country out for "cultural enrichment".

then I will win

Not when you're in the ground, you worthless twat

>"if you kill your enemies; they win"

if you pleasure yourself with a piece of veal, is it necrophilia, bestiality, or masturbation? i need to know desu

>sweden bantz

>Anglo
>America
Pick one

You are a maori why are you trying to make such jokes?

>implying maoris have the mental capacity to do anything other than meth.

why are you so rude

because he's a poo pee lander. and should gtfo maori clay

Well honestly I think we tend to hate others because we see ourselves in them. For Americans we see all our negative qualities accentuated in canucks without the blinding glow of patriotism.

aww cuz they are cucked econmoically and have terrorism