Your country

>your country
>do you love America?

France
Yes, would fight to defend your flag, but would also piss on the POTUS seal for good measure.

American
Apparently I don't have to. But I do.

America.
I respect its past, but right now its fucked

Norway
No I don't like zogs

Germany
No, I hate patriotism in which country what so ever. Learned it from our history.

Wich part of America? Canada?

Brazil
more or less, good stuff bad stuff...

Hitlers homeland

You are as bad as the jews controlling your country

>Canada
>MAGA

New Zealand

Just nuke it already kim

Russia
Heт

Australia
Most yanks i meet seem to be pretty good blokes, but everything i see on the news and internets about Americas race violence (which we ofc have here too, to a degree), your stupid bloody news (again, ours is bad too i know), dumb ass president (we have a shit PM but at least he doesnt have the power of a president) and etc is less than flattering. America is bad, most Americans seem to be ok

Estonia.
Ive been to America for 2 years and the only good thing is the cheap shit you can buy there.
The rest was just fat fucks and edgy 13 year olds throwing rocks at cars and balling when they dont get a xl pack of mnms from the store.

Im sure there are great people there and people id love to hang out with but the shit drowns out the good things.

Germany
i don´t care about your continent
appreciating the country you live in is more than fine
but loving it is a mental illness

Poland
No, you will soon go bankrupt and Russia and China will team up to fuck over America once for all.

Australia
Yeah Australia is really Americanised now, especially in Melbourne. Our culture is a mix of yours and the Pome's and we love American TV shows.

France
No.

Poland
Yes

Brazil
Yup

where in Estonia do you live? do you thinks it's better than US?

Please love America

Japan, yes, but you're still idiots to me. Coming here is fun though, ty for English laughs.

UK
No, well I hate American people anyway

(Baguette here)
Why should I ?

>USA
>no

Scotland
Yes and No. I love how Americans are loyal to their country and a part of the culture, but at the same time I hate how they are the most ignorant cunts on the planet. Never before have I seen 150m+ people so ignorant about other races or religions in my entire life, all because they eat the shit the government feeds them without question. Which is ruining their country to the point in the next 4 years the economy will implode and people will suffer, but they are ignorant to that also thinking they are so rich and powerful when they are not.

canada
you are literally the most dangerous country