Hey Sup Forums I need your help...

Hey Sup Forums I need your help. I've been making snuff films for the past few years with a group of people however there is one shitty rule. Once you start working you are in it for life, the only way out is to star and be killed in a movie made by the group. She (for now her name is Kelly) has been in a dead end in her life since she started participating in these and her projects failed to turn profit so she is going to star in the next film that I need to direct. Problem is I don't know what to do with her and need ideas on what she does/what happens to her and how she is killed.

she'll probably die from all your cancer faggot.

Just sleep

/thread
Have some sage op

Wish you would come after me so I could put ten rounds of hot lead into your chest, degenerate.

Ooooh. Radition?
Boring

Blood eagle

What's that?

Hack into spine and ribs from back with axes, break ribs and tear out lungs. place lungs on shoulders and stretch out ripped flesh on back like wings

Bumping for more suggestions

so people sign up to later volunteer to be murdered? sounds like fake news faggot

Reality is you only end up in that situation when you fuck up like her

Don't forget, they're alive when you do this

Kys, kys, just fucking kys. Do the world a favour.

Y u hef b madd?

post proof or get the fuck outta my Sup Forums

I don't like queers

Thinks the link is spam hold on

bumping for proof

volafile org/ r /d2qjp2h0

Here

Post her tits.

thats breathplay not snuff you faggot

>killing someone isn't snuff
It's like you didn't watch it

She didn't shit/piss herself, probably just passed out and not snuffed.

its like you keep confirming that you are an attentionwhoring underage virgin who thinks Sup Forums would give a fuck about a breathplay webm

I gave you a sample of one of the films made. Be thankful it's free

Can anyone confirm before I click?

Do you even have nudes of her?

Go away.

i vote for nerve gas

keep a vibrator on in her the whole time

But doing what to her?

orgasm after orgasm till she collapses.

Has anyone actually died from that?

That's not snuff. Fuck off with this convoluted wwyd shit.

fuck what theyre saying, look up old torture methods those are pretty brutal!

OP posted the vudeo here yesterday and was insta banned

the judas cradle is what you should do

Xplain

I dont know why but iv always thought if i was ever to murder someone id use a cheese grater on they're face and peel back they're skin
but thats just me OP

This isn't Vikings jackass

Fuck her with a thic cactus until she dies

Fucked in the ass with a shot gun. When she orgasms shoot her

Post a video you've made before as proof user

Thats not snuff faggot I watched it
God i hate summer fags

Then what's snuff wise one

urgh i dont know when someone dies "to snuff something out" e.g. to kill
she basically just passed out

How can anyone think that's snuff, you arent gonna sell many copies

Bump

Not to my knowledge, but you could just have her tied up for days acting as a cumslut til she dies of hydration/starvation

Bump

You must hate mirrors then

Kill her with kindness. Let her go. There is nothing sexy about death, Life, on the other hand...

What kind of range doesn't allow fucking head shots?

So you're saying you cant just walk away? The fuck are thry going to do? Just call the cops.

Probably to discourage idiots who have only shot a gun in COD before from accidentally fucking up the tracks on the ceiling.

white knight detected

itt: op has a unrequited crush on a girl and isn't even original enough to come up with his own snuff fantasies for her, so tries to get Sup Forums to do it for him

At kink . com they fucked one into a koma

That's pretty hot. Do you do scat snuff?

What a load of BULLSHIT! Oh yeah, hey guys. We have a snuff film club here, and we take turns getting killed on camera. We totally have no fear of death, and none of us would just walk away from the whole thing like a reasonable person. We certainly wouldn't call the FBI if threatened by organized crime. No way! We're not snitches. Dying is fun!

Now I do this for a living (pun intended, haha!), but I'm too stupid to figure out how to kill this girl who inexplicably has to die for reasons I won't tell you.

Wat do, Sup Forums?

BWAHAHAHAHA! Good job, Sup Forumsro.

>Hack into spine and ribs from back with axes, break ribs and tear out lungs. place lungs on shoulders and stretch out ripped flesh on back like wings

boring. cartels did it first. the cartels are basically the simpsons of violent deaths, even ahead of isis. those faggots are posers.