Okay Sup Forums, I'm going to try acid soon...

Okay Sup Forums, I'm going to try acid soon. I haven't done many drugs (only weed and MDMA) and I was wondering what I should expect. Anybody like to share experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

testkitz.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want you to remember this when you're tripping:

The demons are real.

You're gonna feel like you're never gonna be normal again
It might be true or not

Oh, and remember this too:

It's never going to end.

Cool visuals laughing lots of laughing. And beware of the loop. You might get caught in a thought loop you have a thought and then lose it to go right back to it. If this happens move around and try to find something else to do. If you can't dont worry its not that its a bad thing it just kind of screws up a good time. Music, stay away from television kills the high. Don't smoke weed coughing while tripping sucks puking is worse.

I've done enough acid to get an entire high school dosed got any questions?

Are you trying it with friends user?

Samefagging bullshit.
You'll be fine

Yeah OP, you'll be fine. Just remember that it's never going to end.

And those things that are making you feel anxious? Yeah, they're real. :)

Stay away from retards like this. Not just while tripping but in general as well

I feel like I may regret taking this advice

Life lesson: don't ask for drug advice on Sup Forums, you fucking retard.

just don't listen to this faggots, you will be fine

You're going to be having too good of a time to think about these fucks. Heres a question for you. Are you a mostly normal person no evil thoughts or weird shit?

It's the best drug ever user. It's okay with me specifically because the high is what I'm into. It's less forcing you to feel a certain way, like coke or molly will make ya feel good every time? Acid is like a grab bag of the most intense feelings I've ever had. The purest joy, and the most terrifying fear. Look up ego death user. Then take enough acid to do it. Time isn't real man, nothing's real. Anyway, I'd suggest doing it in a comfortable environment, where ya don't have to go do anything and you won't have to deal with bullshit. Also, #1 rule of dropping acid, don't forget you're on acid and it WILL end. It technically won't, but I'll let you think about how that works.

This may seem like a stupid question but how do I know of I'm taking the correct dosage?

A tab of acid is about a quarter inch by quarter inch you could probably take 4 of those and just have a really good trip but just take one its more than enough

>don't forget you're on acid and it WILL end
fucking this
THIS ^^^^^^^

I guess I'm normal for the most part, why do you ask?

It will more than likely change your perspective on how the world works.

Really depends. If you go into it with a strong mind and with curiosity -> best time of your life.
If you're angsty and tend to easily panic, strap in for the longest 10 hours of your life with a chance of permanent alterations to your psyche.

If your a psycho or like killing small animals and shit you would probably have an evil as fuck trip but since your normal you'll have a good time.

Make sure you have a buddy near. If you start looping or having weird thoughts, tell him. He should take you in another cozy room, or even changing the song to something you love really helps a lot.

Expect to change.

Make sure you're feeling positive when you go into it. It's fun! Have a good time user.

>with a chance of permanent alterations to your psyche

Pure bullshit.

the come up feels like mdma, but the high is different

find someone you can spend the night touching, that connection is what will make your night

It's likely I'll be taking it with my girlfriend, will I be able to have sex while high?

Yeah right, coz' acid hasn't triggered a psychosis EVER.

>Expect to change
I hear this a lot regarding acid, what does it mean?

Don't take a heroic dose the first time. A couple of tabs should do you. Plan for it so you have no responsibility that day. Do it with a friend and preferably with a sober experienced trip sitter. Go outside for a stroll. Eat light and healthy foods before. Try and avoid crowds until you are experienced. If stuff starts going badly just go somewhere else and do something else, it will change and get better. Listen to some music, watch the sunset, burn inscense. Make a sand castle, play with modeling clay. Have fun and be safe.

It truly does have am effect on your psyche. I don't know anyone who has experimented with hallucinogens that didn't say it was a profound life changing experience. There are risks and it can exacerbate underlying illness. I got HPPD from a robotrip, mild but still permanent. YMMV. That being said I wouldn't have changed a thing, acid helped me work through some demons in my life and I learned to move past a traumatic childhood. It's a tool nothing more (and really fun).

It means the world will be a bigger place after you do it. It puts some magic back in life. You will have a deeper understanding of self and how the brain works. Read some Oliver Sacks afterwards to get a better understanding of the mechanics of what happened.

You'll be cool as long as you think you're ready for it. You're gonna feel a weirdness that you've never felt before. Don't go into the trip expecting anything and just let it do its job

Ok, before taking any advice, listen to the shit I'm about to post.

Have a tripsitter.
Test your acid with at least two reagant testing kits.
testkitz.com/
Take about 200-300 micrograms.
Don't go outside unless you are in a controlled environment (your backyard), especially during the peak, don't go anywhere near a steering wheel.
Have a song or website or movie or show or whatever set up that you like and remember.
Ego death is temporary.
The demons aren't real.
Don't be anxious, it will be ok.
LSD has never had its lethal dose in humans reached. As long as you have good friends, you'll be fine.
Don't combine with other drugs.
If the tab tastes chemically (not like metal) bitter, then it is an NBOMe or DOx compound; spit it out.
Keep weapons and other dangerous things away from you.
Keep windows locked just incase something sends you into a bad trip.

Forgot to mention: print out factsheets for the tripsitter and have it be someone you trust, preferably someone who has had real acid before.
Don't go to the hospital for ego death, which can be marked by not moving or responding to things, loss of memory, and such.
Of course, if you spot an actual problem, do call a hospital/911 and remain calm.

Okay here's the truth:

There are guidelines you have to follow and by doing so it will probably be a safe though intense experience.

1.You have to be a place you feel safe and won't be disturbed.
2.You must be around people you trust 100% and don't have any on going issues with.
3.You must be in a mentally safe place, meaning you can't be in a turbulent part in life; just having lost someone, having an exam or test coming up, any ongoing thing in your life must be resolved.

The reason people have bad experiences and some "go mad" is because they have some issue that comes up during a trip and they don't know how to deal with it.

Tripping is basically becoming as sensitive and easy to imprint as a child just with your personality and everything you have gathered in your head which is brought to the surface. So anything that could effect you will do so 1000 times stronger and can get tied into your ego.

The safest thing is to know and be able to tell yourself at any point that you are tripping, this will end, and anything happening to you now is not permanent and it's because of the drugs.

And if you manage to see your darkest scariest corners of your mind and laugh at it, see the ridiculousness of having an ego at all then you will probably enter perfection.

I'm fairly certain most cases where things have gone wrong it is traumas or turbulent psyche that gets unraveled and often in a chaotic setting.

Remember these drugs are meant for cleaning out your psyche and rebooting your patterns and perception, not having a fun time and partying.

Also, THIS.
Set is important.
I only mentioned setting, but set is equally important.
If you have any distress that you easily remember or could remember, resolve it before doing acid.

And yes, psychedelics are not party drugs.
They're drugs you use in private with friends when you want to discover yourself or just see some cool shit.

you can expect visuals and heightened perception. ofc, ymmv because i dont really experience deep 'inner' thoughts, but its a fun time. maybe even more fun.

my first time, i was watching a music video with my friends when the scene on the screen began to shift and morph (the video was paused). it was absolutely beautiful. later we went outside and the greenery was stunning. the trees outside one of my school buildings were so pretty. but it was the first time i was seeing them! i asked my friend when tf those trees got there. i walked past that building every day to go to class but i had never actually /seen/ the trees before.

start the trip inside and once you are comfortable you can venture out. looking at nature is a must imo. your favorite music can move you incredibly.

have fun!

Acid only brings on predisposed mental alterations, dude.
That's a risk, but it creating mental illness out of nowhere isn't.
Also, it doesn't stay in your spinal fluid or anything like that, although it would be neat to fall on your back and trip wildly.

probably not dude, you might get it to work but you'll never finish

a bit of intimacy, foreplay all all that other stuff will feel amazng though

ALSOALSOALSO, if someone finds you, you should have an obviously placed note in your pocket that says what you took, for example "300μg acid (sublingual)"

also i would advise against 2-300 mikes. i had one tab my first time and while i felt i could have had one more, my other friend (this is a later day)had one, then another, and tripped the fuck out.

its doable but not for the weak and if you go to higher doses youd like a tripsitter.

Your brain will think of things differently afterwords. It can be a life-changing experience.

And science wise (I've heard), parts of your brain connect that have never connected before.

>implying tripsitters, a good set and setting, testing, and other safety measures aren't pretty much mandatory

What?
Yes, 300 is pretty damn strong for a beginner, but you won't die if you follow all of the safety measures.

Two big things. 1. Dont overthink it. Its called a trip for a reason. It takes you, you dont take it. 2. Keep a positive environment arpund you. Be somewhere comfortable with a small amount of people you trust. Bad trips occur to people who set themselves up to have one. Godspeed op

? i didnt imply any of that.

the only thing i'd maybe disagree with is the testing. if i got it from a trusted source (i got mine online) i wouldnt bother.

I'm aware of that. That's why I said triggered, not caused.
Sadly I experienced such a case first hand. Did acid with a friend, it went sour and he basically just laid on his back for the hole duration in total apathy and kept repeating he won't ever get normal again. Tried to make him snap out of it, but he just wouldn't react to anything. He was never the same again after that, the acid may have worn off but he remained in a somewhat confused state for years, then we lost contact so dunnow if he ever got better. He did have a lot of bad shit going on in his life though, so it was a bad idea to begin with. I did warn him, but he wouldn't listen.

how many ug?

Aw.
Online isn't always a trusted source...uh...
Would you really rather die than just test the acid?

If you're asking Sup Forums for drug advice, especially acid, you must be fucking retarded

fair enough. of course in the end its up to op. but in mine and others' i know experiences it is not a huge concern. then again i didnt get it off some guy off the street.

if its bitter, its a spitter

You should expect a 12 gauge barrel in your mouth right before you suck start it for being a waste of life

You're gonna be real sweaty and have massive pupils for a good 12 hours, drink lots of water and don't be a little bitch and it should be a good time.

Eh