/b

/b,

Why the fuck do women shave their pits?

I have a serious fetish for chicks who don't shave their armpits. I get diamonds when I sniff and nibble my girl's armpit bush. Luckily I live in Northern California and lots of dreadlocked patchouli stinking bitches abound.

hairy pits are the shit my nigga, I love them

I just tell the girl that I like it, then they just don't shave before they come to see me and wait to shave after. Works for me.

Die you sick fuck

I'm pretty sure you need to be 18 on this board

THat only works if you like stubble. A good underarm bush takes multiple weeks if not even months to grow, though

bump

Hairy pits = more sweat = smell like shit.

Always shave your pits anons

Hairy pits = sweat gets spread to a larger surface area and therefore quicker evaporation of sweat = less smelly

you fucking idiot

Hairy women, I just love 'em.

I love it when chicks don't shave their armpits. It looks like 2 pussies under their arms, back in the days before chicks didn't shave their pussies

I like to think of them as 2 extra pussies too

100% agreed

so hot!

You're Wong about the patchouli though. I'd rather be able to take in their scent, without any covering up. No smell is best smell

>get a girl
>tell her that
>?????
>profit

retarded OP

>evaporates, being that its made of water. Evaporating, the action by which it becomes a gas that makes the smell.

So no, it makes them smell more, because BO is supposed to naturally be prolific, they shave their armpits to smell less/deodorant works better too on skin. Less evaporating/less surface to cling.

YOU are a fucking idiot

You need less deodorant when you have armpit hair. My point still stands, idiot.