Hey /b things have been great for me lately. Tell me what's going on with you

Hey /b things have been great for me lately. Tell me what's going on with you.

Good job OP.

Things are pretty good here too

> kicking ass on two projects at work that no one else knows how to do (highly technical IT projects)

> got the highest raise possible

personal life ain't so great

Just became homeless, I have a job nobody wants to help all my belongings are in an rv that I'm living in, no friends no girlfriend

Where are you, bro?

Nevermind. Have fun with Jesse in your RV.

Hello, friends. I'm 50 yrs old, living with my gf of 1.5 yrs who is 20 yrs old. Things are awesome. We went out last night, I cock-choked her in a hotel this morning, and about to give her a thorough spanking because she got in a car accident that was her fault the other day.

Work is GREAT. I also do IT stuff like my bro here I work from home, make $90 per hour, and just found out my contract will be extended through at least March of 2018, so that's awesome.

I'm still a bit drunk from last night and have already started drinking again, so I'm feeling fiiiine.

^ Tell us more of your story, bro? I've lived out of an RV and even a tent before. You can pull yourself out if you want.

Indiana

Terribly bad, not qualified to get job, too poor to finish my education.

I'm nearly 29, unemployed, living at my parents house.

Girlfriend and I are looking to teach English in China. That's pretty much all I could do, and even that is something I'm going to fucking suck at, if/when I eventually get there.

I'm a bit of a failure.

20 self employed and barely scrapping by, worked hard to get to school this year but probably won't make it.

I can't really use the rv cause of my stuff I have a the driver seat no generator engine is shit won't make it far, I lived in my brothers house and he sold it short notice like less than a week so I didn't have time to come up with a place

Lost most of my skin and teeth on a stupid bet

My life is starting to become awesome again. I am content with my new job, now looking for more opportunities to grow.

And rv-user. I was homeless too, late 2015 for nearly half a year, worked all 2016 to get out the shit and almost made it imo.
All I'm looking for now is a new apartment to replace my current studio apartment.

What does rv stand for in the context of homelessness? I'm not from the US...

Recreational Vehicle.

A motor home

rv = recreational vehicle, aka "motorhome"

29, you got a long way to go. Spent a lot of time in Asia. Save your money, should be able to live cheap. Although, I would skip China and go teach in Thailand by the beach.

There was this beautiful blonde girl with blue eyes on the beach where I live. I have to be with my mother all summer, and summer is soon over.
So I've been seeing this girl at the beach everyday. Been feeling not lust but this kind of admirative love, like when you want to get to know a person on the inside. Been a lot of years since I've felt that.
Due to social anxiety, all we ended up doing was smiling to each other. Yesterday on the beach I managed to say a "Hi" to her and she smiled very widely. We soon had to leave the beach because my mother has asthma.

Yesterday I went to the beach decided to finally ask her who she is, where she is from etc. But she wasn't there. She is probably just a tourist and her vacation ended.

My heart is broken. This was the only person ever to have intrigued me.
>inb4 u are fagget
I know I am, I regret my (in)actions so much.

I know the feeling user. There was a cute girl in library who obviously was into me, but I was too shy to do the first step. When I finally managed to chat with her, it turned out that she was about to finish her studying and left my country a few weeks after. Thinking of her like every day. Take your opportunity next time

Oh my god. That fucking sucks.
It just takes so much damn preparation, you know? Noticing, getting interested, making a plan, deciding to go through with it. I tend to take these things so seriously.

It immensely relieved me to know someone felt my heartache. Thank you. And hey if she was cute and intereted in you- that still means quite a lot. Good luck next tme!

>Noticing, getting interested, making a plan, deciding to go through with it.
I know what you mean, but I'm afraid that planning is the totally wrong approach. I'll give you the point with noticing as something which takes a while, but after that we should man up and just say hello. Don't overcomplicate or intellectualize it, just be natural and nice. If you have to follow a plan, you've already lost. If you can't chat and hang out with girls, practise on that!

Good idea! I agree with you 100%! Thank you user.

Brain's fucked off, will to live is on idle, even making a hefty sum of cash brings me no enjoyment because I have nothing to spend it on and can't shoot it up my arm, can't even register the fact people care about me because they regularly fuck my ex behind my back then slyly mock me for it
Just want smack again honestly, helped the world make sense again