Am i fat?

Am i fat?

Yes

No, but you are a whore

Doesn't look fat to me. Let's get a better view to be sure though.
Also timestamp.

You look pretty average sized. Unless if you are American. Then you are tiny

Specifically legs/ass, a bit. Not really bad though. Absolutely fuckable.

im 5,9 ft :S

looks perfect to me. would worship.

Time stamp
Tits
Would allow us to see stomach better

I love taller girls. It helps being tall myself

T H I C C

No! nice Ass

Post ass. It looks like it might be wide

Yeah OP post something without a shirt so we can see your body. Also, ass shot and front shot. Hide yo face if you're scared.

You got a phat ass. I'd love to eat it. That being said, TITS OR GTFO

Im too lazy to timestamp now, my stomach

You've got a sexy body

Will need more examples

Post face please... fairly certain I'm in love.

Ofcourse not

Need to see more of that ass

Only your ass is. That's not a bad thing, though.

All the better for a good spanking.

very sexy tummy

Yeah all my fat goes to thighs and butt.

You look good OP. Looks just regular. Not fat, not particularly thin. I'd say on the slender side of average.

I would not say you're fat. You're at completely healthy weight. Also more pics.

The chick sending you these pictures through whatsapp looks hot OP. You should do her.

I have problems with phone, so i have to send my pics through whatsapp web to the pc, the only way i can post.

No one believes that

Whatever happened to Sup Forums? Normally, the first response would be "tits or gtfo".

You guys disappoint me

Average weight distribution for a female. Not fat at all. I imagine you are worried about your tummy. You look completely normal.

Excercise a bit and all that fat around your legs and booty with only emphasize your figure.

Well she/you doesn't need to be so insecure, this girl's gorgeous. From what I can tell of the face I'm gonna guess shes got the full package looks wise.

We really need to see you naked to evaluate everything in context ...

Bend that ass over
Full spread

I wanna see how fat that pussy is

Naked and from all sides. A certain amount of fat is not only desirable but necessary. Your tummy looks very nice and I think you are probably very attractive in a crop top

you can stand to lose 5-10lbs to look better for sure.

BS

Nice and thick id tear you up ma

Is this a boy?

Show us your feet honey

Yes you are a fucking seacow, I notice you are a chink but clearly not a jap because they woulda hunted and eaten you by now you fucking lardass

Does the band make my cock to fat?

What it gives in undies ?

nah, like others have said it's pretty much completely average. Honestly, nice ass.

This place is norm-core now. In the past it was attention whores who came around trying to mine affection from basement dwellers. Now you have to assume it is just some random person with insecurities who (mistakenly) thought they could get real information. It isn't fun to just spam tits or gtfo to that.

Tits are the only true metric to determine one's fatness

Where are you from OP ? And how old ?

Spain/20

not fat but retarded

>It isn't fun to just spam tits or gtfo to that.
Oh, please. What a buunch of self righteous bullshit. Please, just go and take your circle-jerk friends with you.

Not at all, looks good for me, and natural

My kik is NicolaiNacreala talk to you there got to tell you something without looking like a fag

oh ok, good. we're just going to ignore the fact that I'm talking about cases like this and not overall.

Do stomach no tshirt

>Am i fat?
I can't tell. Your clothes are in the way.

It depends on the country where you live.
If you live in Somalia you are fat. If you live in the usa you are skinny

There's that pretentious /r/eddit attitude. Faggot, you've made it your life mission to explain how the world works in a troll thread. You are exactly the type of autism that defends and support shit threads because you can't resist an opportunity to White Knight. Please, do the world a favor and practice breathing water.
Sage

tits or gtfo

Quality post

sage

Assuming this is real, you keep covering up OP with your clothes, so we can't tell.

How about some pictures with the clothes actually off?

The head of your dick looks like a fucking raisin you disgust me

Youre not a girl. Dont know who you thoughr you were fooling with the old "too lazy for timestamp."

Sage. By the way honey, wearing baggy clothes doesn't make the fat go away, it just makes guys on Sup Forums think your skinny. Hit a gym, thunder thighs.