A guy threatened me that he will come to my house and beat me and my family up

A guy threatened me that he will come to my house and beat me and my family up.
(Long story short, he is an asshole)
He is asking my friends for my home address and to my knowlegde, non of my friends know my address.
But he is gonna come to my school (I'm still in highschool) and that is not good.
So what should i do?
Please note that i am a wimp and i cannot fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s05oELdNnRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is asking people on facebook now. If you want his facebook, i have it.

Go to the police if you actually think he's going to beat you up b is not going to protect you.

report to the cops

ask questions to them

You have been given a perfect opportunity to get out of that beta life you live in, Here is what you do, find out where he lives wait for him if by any chance you can't fight bring a baton with you, make him remember you make him regret the day he crossed you

>A gun if you can get one
>Otherwise a knife

>(I'm still in highschool)
GTFO underage faggot

Or a bottle of acid
Weapon of choice in Londonistan

Dress like this, look him right in the eye and say it.

>mfw OP's knife gets used on him bc he drops it along with all of his spaghetti

Nah. If this hothead starts wailing on OP I bet he'll use the knife.

Any form of threat is against the law, if you are residing in the USA. Print out your chat logs and the logs from your friends he is asking from and bring them to the police. If you don't want to escalate to police still print it out so when you kill him with a baton you have a better chance at a self defence plea.

The fact that you are still in high school tells me that the worst that os goibg to happen is you taking a beating. I'm fairly certain that guy won't do anything noticable and lose interest in about a week.

What is it with you fags and knifes, expandable batons got me out of so many jams, legally

Why does he want to beat you up? I need the facts before I can help you.

Is it Stelio Kontos?

idk. Post his facebook and carry something to beat his ass with

What did you do?

What are you talking about? Knife is great in a fistfight. Just use it really, really fast. Think of trying to pierce as many holes in a punching bag in 15 seconds as you can.

LoL here it's illegal to carry a Telescopic baton unless licensed, but you can carry a utility knife folding lock knife etc.

Fucking spastic Australia.

wut?
>OP will bring knife.
>OP will drop his knife.
>Alpha male with pick up OP's knife and Gaddafi OP with it.

Lookup 20 mins of Martial arts techniques on Youtube then fight him. Or just stab him one time and he will leave you alone

get into a bra and panties
put on some makeup
present your ass

yeah OP what did you do?

This. MD/DC but I can usually get away with it with my old USN ID

You punch him right in the God damn throat. You are probably going to get beat up, but now is the time to be a fucking man and stand up.

Adrenalin. When OP fights for his life, his brain will tell him to use the blade. I mean, his ancestors did so successfully and lived to pass on his sleeping warrior genes.

Show up in a trench coat that day.

kek

OP has shit genes and will be on the losing end of Darwin's Law. IT's amazing OP has lasted this long

This.

He is a bully. His ex is my friend and after breaking up for about half a year, he bullies her into giving him money. He said it was present money or some shit.

>cannot fight

Then don't. The moment you see him, start shrieking. I don't care what fucking noise you can or can't make. Pick the least-human, most-shriek like one and just give 'er with all your throat's got.

Next step is to just go full force. You just start running full tilt. You're not stopping to swing, you're not doing anything impressive. If you're smol boi, you wait until you're about two-arm's length away from him, maybe arm'n'a'half, and you throw yourself into the most passionate cannonball. If you are fat boi, you have to execute your plan from closer so that a sudden run is not A) avoided or B) going to make you look bad. When you go full-tilt at him as fat boi, you should be planning to sort of overwhelm; you want your contact to be a sort of head-to-toe tilt-in, where you want to push him back off his feet. You will then keep running and step hard so that your balance isn't thrown off by a pussy step onto an arm.

My advice will probably get you killed; please go to a body of law.

Yes a fist fight, but i'd like to see you you to stab as many holes on somebody pulling out a baton, he will show it up your ass

This is OP
Problem is, i am in Vietnam and cops don't give a shit.

this is what happens when u troll the wrong person user. i hope he beats the ever loving shit out your ass in front of your entire school.

So go full Autism ?

I wouldn't even use a knife, I'd just shoot them with .22. I seriously recommend you to always carry a firearm anyway in case on dindus. But let's be honest here--- that high school bully probably doesn't carry a baton to a fight.

>I'm still in highschool

underage b& plz

>Vietnam
/dropped

Troll? Just read the fucking threat. He is a giant fucking bully that threatened to beat my friends if she didn't pay him his "present money" I wanted to stood up for a friend, not troll a bully.

Threatening your home and your family is bullshit that'll never happen.
This will blow over pretty quickly.
If it does become some school fight probably the first punch will be the only one that makes contact. Make sure it's yours.

It's a stupid kid. You can easily get an advantage. Use some type of improvised weapon if you have to, hold a lighter in your hand if you're gonna punch, make sure there's bricks/pipes around etc

Kids are primitive like this. There's gonna be a bunch of huffing and puffing to establish the alpha, then a short altercation, then they move in. They live through these scripted scenarios.

Don't humor him, don't antagonize him or give him attention. If he comes at you don't negotiate or even in any way talk with him. Just bash him right in the back of the head with a blunt object or something. Jump at him and make sure you bash him into a solid object when you go down. Hell you could just surprise him with the first punch, just don't show any hesitation. You just need to hit him once, hard, he will be blindsided and bolt. You won't hear from him again. He'll probably boast to his friends about how he beat the shit out of you though, he's gonna involve crying in the story somehow.

Just make sure that when you come at him your mind is committed to damaging him and taking the hits you're probably gonna receive in the process. Normally you'd both be acting in the moment and panicking. Consciously think of how you'll cripple him ahead of time and then do it. Don't stop to think or feel about it.

You can be 18 and still in highschool...

Well this is what you get for acting hard online, fucker

>mfw OP did something like rap the guys daughter and the guy has good reason to stomp his brain out

If the cops don't care about enforcing the law, stab the fucker.

I live in a Eastern European shit hole guns are expensive and hard to come by, but an ak 47 is dirt cheap so the alternative is a baton and or a knife i prefer the former

By guns i mean handguns

OP, all you have to do is take off all your clothes and start jacking off and he will leave, because otherwise it means hes gay

ask your friends for a screencap of his messages, take the evidence to the police and the school authorities.

>threaten assult
>suspended/expelled from school
>perm. record
>?????
>ruined life

there you go, user

If you're 18, go buy a gun.

I'm on the way to serve and protect!

Why is he beating you up? What did you? Be honest.

AK 47 works. Just shoot yourself right after so that you won't have to rot in prison.

A fist fight between a knife and a baton. Fantastic logic.

Fight faggot

JUST REMEMBER THUMBS ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE FIST.

Since no one will respond to the answer that ends the thread. Tell the principal tomorrow, use the word kill.

(if you go right to the cops yourself they may get a chance to consider looking at your case in two weeks maybe after your face has been reconstructed. sad but true)

Hey you never know what the other guy might pull out, most of the time it's a knife could be a gun who knows

You're upgrading this school fight to a murder one

>Tell the principal tomorrow
You got bullied a lot didn't you

Maybe a dick even you never know

Mate just get a bottle and smash him over the head, get him by suprise. If this doesnt work and it comes to fist fight throw first punch as hard as you can, your swings will feel light dw its normal, once you suprise him repetedly punch him in the throat, the truth is there's no honour in fights, use everything to your advantage.

I went hard on him a bit. All i said was calling him some weird Vietnamese insult names. But with a bully like that, i can't just stand there.

Just hide in one of the Vietcong holes until he goes away

you know its for morons like you that i always have to add a paragraph to explain everything.

>Tell the principal tomorro

this, OP probably has cerebral lolsy and eats poopwafers for diner

nigger if u scared go 2 church

>[it's Britney, bitch intensifies]

Knight vs baton, 75% of the time it works every time

youtube.com/watch?v=s05oELdNnRE

Why the fuck did you talk shit to an alpha male when youre a beta fag, either become alpha or get your ass beat

quit being a bitch OP, a simple baseball bat can solve a lot of problems

>he bullies her into giving him money. He said it was present money or some shit.
I'm gonna have to pull my no-contact policy. If this dipshit says he's coming to your school tell him to bring the money. Brutalize him and get him to pony it up.

You mean baton

shit, keep doing it. pick just ONE name and say it around him all the time. make sure he knows you mean him the first couple times, but after that you dont even have to turn to him or make contact just keep saying it near him until his parents beat him for mouthing off. Youll never know so youll just have to keep doing it, blacks dont bruise well

whatever floats your boat. you can't get that fancy shit around here.

How did you know his name?

good one

>you can't get that fancy shit around here.
the fuck you talking about, a aluminum baseball bat is more expensive

Expanding on this, where does *he* live OP?

Bring a couple people with you, not other kids. Bring at least one bald fat guy in a trenchcoat. He's not gonna say anything, he's just gonna stand back and smoke.

Be polite, talk to him about "debts owed" for "you know what." It'll freak the fuck out of his parents.

I can promise you he'll never talk to you again too btw. You may come away from this with a check signed by his dad or something, but you may have to bail if they get serious about involving the cops.

Learn to fight pussy

If you can't beat them with force, beat them with fear.

Like others said-- if it is going to happen, hurt him. Aim to hurt him. And aim to hurt him badly, because he's liable to fuck you up-- schoolboys are god damn messed these days.

git gud fgt

only worthwhile statement in the whole thread

Maybe OP likes getting hurt, he just doesn't know it yet. I say go for it OP let him beat you up, you might even get a boner out of it

he said vietnam

thanks lori

Stop being such a pussy faggot, stand up for yourself and punch him in the throat.

but for a baton i would have to go to the city, i'm so far in the fucking sticks even the cows wear straw hats. and i never said anything about it having to be an aluminum bat. fucking kids these days.

fuck off

Throat punch him
Kick in dick immediately after throat punch

Than knee in face, grab arm as he falls, twist it so elbow is facing up towards you and as HARD as you can elbow downwards onto his, right above the joint.

Just jump the fucker when no-ones around and stab him.

If you really are as much of a pussy as everyone says nobody is going to suspect you.

Come on man just hide outside his house and beat the shit of him with a bat its pussy af but effective, youll probably get dicked by cops but show evidence and youll be fine your only 17 aswell

Okay forget I said that then.

This is probably gonna boil down to a machete fight or something isn't it?

I also wouldn't count on cops then unless you got money in which case you could simply pay them to lock him up.

>alpha gets off of murder charges beacuse op is dumb enough to try to stab someone during a high school fist fight.

Quit being a pussy OP

Well if you out in the boonies might as well get your double barrel shotgun and banjo. the fuck you need a baton for

Open palm hand, hit in upward force on his nose, as hard as you can

>This might kill him tho OP

Fuck off Randy Bobandy, looking like you're smuggling a bucket of fried chicken in that gut.

This is so bs everyone says this never happens is possible tho but very unlikely

Maybe if you are Kevin Costner. A bullet through the brain, on the other hand... I can't believe people still fight without guns in 2017.

shell casings and huge gaping holes on a person raise questions, stupid as it is beating someone with a bat around here doesn't raise many eyebrows. Backwards AF