Why does a white nationalist have a show on cartoon network?

Why does a white nationalist have a show on cartoon network?

Why shouldn't a white nationalist have a show on cartoon network?

He's not, he just pander at white nationalist manchildren and the network gets it.

Better question is why do you watch cartoon network?

>white nationalist
lol

he is fighting them from within

MDE made me drop cartoon network all together

What's wrong with being proud of your race (white)? white people made this country, it was because of rich white men that you can type on a computer or have clean water or housing -- things you didn't do, rich capitalistic white men did

How about everyone be proud of your race and not just minorities?

That's the question of the day

How about I not give a fuck about anyone's race and just assume everyone on the planet is an asshole.

Hey my I'm with you, not my fault niggers got captured and put to work maybe karma for doing it to the Jews whitey definitely has things to be proud of

I think there's a pretty decent chance ADL or some other organization is going to pressure Cartoon Network/Turner until they cancel the show.

You should listen to less slipknot.

It's always liberals that have this edgy opinion.
Can't defend the behavior of niggers and jews? Just say everyone is like that!

why do mentally ill people who switch genders and simultaneously say they're against gay marriage, because they consider themselves to be more traditional get promoted on major media outlets?

*forgot a comma for punctuation, after traditional

>proud of your race
because being proud of shit you have no control over is dumb as fuck.

>Racist Sup Forumscuck
>Tranny faggot lover
Every.Single.Time

>has no sense of pride being part of a race that has and will continue to reshape the world for the benefit of Hunan survival

Same reason your mom wasn't arrested for giving birth to a piece of shit like you, FREEDOM MOTHER FUCKER

please stop making the same thread

most white people are horrible as well. do you never go on facebook or other social media? or deal with people in real life?

18+

MDE?

Spoken like a truly lesser human being

How does it feel? To be less than

You have the right to have your subhuman pride of your racial heritage but it is still an objectivally nigger-tier trait and it is being pushed by the collectivist agenda.

lyou didn't contribute anything to it. you're literally saying you're proud of having random, arbitrary physical characteristics in common with famous people. lol

kek is stormfront on a field trip today? Sup Forumss white supremacy rhetoric is more discreet than this

Isn't that the question of the day?

shut up cuck

It's funny. Everyone enjoys a nice Pollock joke now & then.