Centipede bro crawls up from under your keyboard for a quick peek-a-boo. what do you do?

centipede bro crawls up from under your keyboard for a quick peek-a-boo. what do you do?

Catch the dude, quick as you can - you need to be fast 'cos those little Sup Forumsastards are shit-hot fast.

Put the little Sup Forumsugger back in the garden where it Sup Forumselongs, then it will hunt down all the Sup Forumsleeding garden pests & Sup Forumseasties that are trying to get Sup Forumsack into your Sup Forumsest Sup Forumseloved Sup Forumsoy-toys

give him a fist-bump and say what up

MAGA! BASED!

lysol and a grill lighter. torch the fucker from a distance. I've killed like 90 of these fucking abominations that way. Smalls horrible though, but at least the AOE effect means you know it will die. The legs burn off in an instant and the body just writhes. Fucker deserves it for being satan spawn.

That's a silverfish. They like moist dark areas. Empty your piss bottles and get out of the basement you fucking waste of carbon

thats not a silverfish moron. look it up. silverfish are tiny and cute, thats a house centipede.

How does it feel being stupid? Must be liberating.

If trips, put him in your peehole

re-rolling

Doubling down won't save your dignity.

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

reroll
OP will surely deliver

user have you really never seen an silverfish? Their like in the same family as a rollie-pollie/wood lice

try again

Dignity is overrated. MAGA

Shit only two off. Fine, quad nines are coming, OP. Prepare your pisser

reroll. This is it!

Grill lighter and waterproof shoe spray..found the recipe on the fly when I had three of those fuckers running around in my kitchen

well fuck you then OP

Jump and run