Why do americans think it's ok to be morbidly obese? are they taught this in schools or something?

why do americans think it's ok to be morbidly obese? are they taught this in schools or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0d9ehXFnYhg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ys-661oLevE
youtu.be/EqgZLO_9Rf0
youtube.com/watch?v=iZZXJHOKINs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I was in high school they told me to just eat 3 meals worth per meal so you could ask this very question. Isn't that just odd?

What's this show called? I want to watch it now..

In colleges they will be fuck

I feel like I'm at the zoo

That's my 600lb life it's on holiday if that helps

My 600 pound life.

Hulu* fuck me

They teach children that bullying is bad

>My 600 pound life.
>search for this on yootoob
>pic of fat person crying

I hate seeing their purulent fat faces streaked with tears, for some reason it makes me feel physically ill

Oww muh legs.
youtu.be/0d9ehXFnYhg

I hate the fucking midwest that's where all these horribly obese people live. It's so sick they make their children sick they are sick and then bodyposi comes along and just boosts their self esteem. I'm fatish and it's just so sad that they won't even take care of themselves or their kids.

I'm a 5'10" m, 155lbs and I feel fat just watching this shit. I feel like if I ate something I would throw up.

I enjoyed that very much

Agreed. I usually use these threads as a way to curb my appetite. It really works and even though it's sad it's also pretty fucking funny to watch them struggle.

>it's sad

No it isn't sad. These people have destroyed their own bodies through their obscene gluttony and laziness. If any part of it is sad it's the fact that they raise fat children.

See, the worst part about it all? The science shows explicitly that calories in vs calories used is the most basic way to lose weight, but these people will tell you otherwise. amd the body posi shit makes them think they were born with the ability to gain 400 extra pounds without it being anything to do with how fucking much they consume.

>I haven't eaten anything but I've still put on weight

Actual quote from a tv show about obese people. So now they break the fucking laws of physics.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ys-661oLevE

see, these people could both be gassed and the world would be no worse off

Are they both male? Is the naked one female? It is a mystery

Well someone would lose their meth dealer

killem with fire

Not American so correct me if im wrong...

But isnt fast food and junk cheaper and easier than a healthy diet there? And dont you have a shit tonne of poor people with shit educations and cant afford to eat healthy nor do they have any idea how to cook properly or balance a diet?

incorrect. A meal at Mcdonalds cost 8-10 dollars. Cold-cuts and bread costs about 50 cents a sandwich

simply put, we are the prisoners of global companies that keep us trapped in a cycle of slavery and consumption with profit margins taking priority over health and happiness. everything we see and hear keeps us trained to run on the treadmill and move the machine that kills us slowly and keeps them rich and powerful.

Gotcha.

So then, whats the deal?

Technically it's cheaper to just make your own food at home however that takes time and for some people it's easier to just to lose the hours pay to fastfood and work more than it is to just prepare it but not work that hour. We also have food deserts where it's almost impossible to find a vegetable. These are all big factors however they are are all excuses really if you want to eat healthy then it's not impossible at all, people just suck.
On another note, it's partly their fault as they don't eat just one meal from another fast food place, they eat like 9.

most are dumb and lazy. plus i think fast food is laced with something that makes it addictive

Why do euroeans think they know shit about americans?

most fast food combo meals are a protein and a starch. not any veggies. soft drinks are loaded with sugar or high fructose corn syrup

Lazy niggers, and lazy millenials

We dont

/thread

Pretty much this. And i agree to a extent with the addictiveness of the food.

>/thread
>on your own post

She was supposed to lose 30 pounds in a month and gained 17.
youtu.be/EqgZLO_9Rf0

Have you seen the bodyposi movement? Tess Holiday is morbidly obese and yet everyone calls her beautiful, brave, strong, etc. That's why more and more people are becoming ok with it

In a lot of regions of America, especially where its cold during the wintertime, people tend to not excercise as much. They go right from school or work, to the bar for happy hour, a couple pitchers of beer, two dozen chicken wings. Then go out to dinner, grab a pizza and eat the whole thing, then go pass out in bed. They don't make good choices like drinking water, instead will choose soda. Or if they go to an "all you can eat" buffet, they will eat until they pass out in a coma.

I have worked with some of these beasts and when there is a buffet at work, they eat like they'll never have another meal again. Again, if the mother or father is obese or an ethnic like a fat hispanic, there is a good chance that the kids will be obese also.

Its a freedom thing.
You wouldn't understand if you're not from here.

This really amazes me. Just think how much the human body can endure?

Fuck this shit. I'm gonna get me some pizza.

I can usually buy chicken breasts for $1.99 a pound here. A 25 pound bag of rice is like $8, and a 5 pound bag of frozen mixed veggies is like $6 to $7.

Not to mention that most "combo" meals are like double portions of everything in order to maximize profit for the restaurant.

Jesus suffering fuck, how bad do they have to get before they realize they have a major fucking problem?

>OW MAH LEGS have snapped

She was running as the taco truck was driving away.

Seriously, watch 30 seconds of this and try not to vomit into your mouth.

>LISA
>AH WENT TO THE BATHROOM AN AH NEED TO BE CLEANED UP
>k, let me fetch your daughter to help wipe your ass

youtube.com/watch?v=iZZXJHOKINs

>most is addictive

Guy youre replying to.

That part is true, i know for a fact. They dont have to add anything special.

Sugar fat and sodium are essential to life. It triggers your reward system so you keep eating it. That instinct developed when we were eating meat from animals and fruit, so its designed to seek it out however and whenever possible.

High fat, sugar and sodium foods are like the fucking jackpot to your brain so it will tell you to keep going back.

Still. Im no fatty, and im in construction so im pretty lean too.

Ill have short addicted phases to big macs or candy.

Lasts up to a month before I take control and just eat something else.

I cant be judge and executioner of others but im sure its as easy for someone else. Just dont eat it for a bit. Like 2 or 3 days breaks the addiction.

I dunno man.

As a former fat ass these people disgust me. Walking is free, most gyms are cheap and for the love of God most grocery stores have discounted produce you can use for dinner.

fresh veggies, fruits, and fish cost me about $40 for the week at my local grocery store.

i'll maybe grab a 3 taco combo from taco hell 3 or 4 times/year.

fast food is poison

>are they taught this in schools or something?
Well, only during our health and gym classes. In health class we're told to focus on eating foods with high calorie count for optimal body insulation, then in gym class we do rolling exercises where we practice rolling onto our stomachs.

I used to have a really fat roommate. His dinner 3 to 4 times a week was a frozen pizza and a 2 liter. His breakfast everyday was half a box of frozen waffles with syrup and ate fast food for lunch everyday. Plus he snacked a lot too.

>why do
They don't
>taught
population control and or controlled epidemics are a thing OP. There are many worse crisis than being over fed, so get bent.

Why is she grey tho?

>we're told to focus on eating foods with high calorie count for optimal body insulation
that's the largest amount of bullshit i've ever heard. literally no health class of any school would teach such a thing. you're either lying or not recalling correctly

that poor doggo looks traumatized

picardfacepalm.png

Ain't nobody in my family fat. My mom made sure of that. She made food torture. I would come home from school, my mom would be over the stove cooking, here taste this, does it need anything? Taste. Aw mom, its hot water. Aren't you going to put anything in it? She used to use the smoke alarm as a timer. I didn't eat chinese food til I was in my late 20's because she served me some that was rancid and would make us all sit there and eat it. Avocados? I wouldn't touch them, as she would put mayonaise on them and that texture reminded me of slimy mold. Years later, I tried one plain, OMG this is good! Brussel Sprouts, she would burn them til they were black. I swear to god, if they put those fat people with my mother she'd have them looking like auschwitz people.

>why do americans think it's ok to be morbidly obese? are they taught this in schools or something?

yes. we are taught in school that its ok to be morbidly obese. thats why literally every single American is morbidly obese. you're absolutely correct.

On the internet? Pretending to support bait? Nooooo

What ever happened to these ppl?

Top comment

yeah, you got me, I did bring up a little bit of sick into my mouth there

Hes from Vietnam.

>why the fuck did I glue my hand to my face. oh yeah, i thought it was jelly

If someone is 100 lbs or more overweight for a year, they should be killed off and their body used for heating oil.

There was that fat ass mexican that would not move from his bed and they would feed him like whole chickens for meals. He shit in his bed, and his family would wipe his ass with bath towels. They got him help when he had breathing problems. If I recall, they had to cut the wall down and use a crane to get him to the hospital.

My dyslexia fucked that sentence up, I read it as "if any one is over 100lbs they should be killed"

Beauty at every size

>dat pic

Wtf is that shit?

I think you meant the south.

It's your mom's vagoo goo.

that one was "addicted to cheesey potatoes", the revolting bitch ate absolutely nothing but cheesey potatoes morning noon and night

>millenials

You know i have clear memories of going to the states on a trip when i was 14. That was 16 years ago, while millenials were all children. We didnt have facebook or cellphones.

I clearly remember that at the time the obesity rate in the states was 1 in 4, and when we crossed the border we were looking at all the fat people thinking, hory shit, its true!

I think blaming millenials on this shit is an extremely inaccurate easy way out.

I'm from Illinois. Everybody here rides a scooter through Walmart.

He has money though. If he can pay for his fat fine. Thats how it goes

I had a chunky roommate and we split a pizza once, he grabbed a piece in each hand and was shoveling it in, left, right, left, I was like, dude, no one is going to steal it from you slow down (5 pm). All he could get out (with mouth full) was "hungry", He finally finished, whew, I haven't eaten since lunch, when was the last time you last ate? Yesterday at 6 pm.

Not much blood flow through all that lard.

No its worse north. People move around less and the economy is a lot less flexible

That's a democrat

This, also if you aren't a stupid lazy piece of shit and learn how to cook some basic meals you can save even more. A proper budget and buying easy to make healthy foods like potatoes, rice, vegetables, ground meat etc not only go a longer way than pre-boxed fast food garbage but are way healthier and better for you.

People are just lazy and entitled to trash and over consumption.

I don't share food with fat people anymore. They always insist on taking a huge early portion so they don't have to move around anymore and to "make sure the meal is fairly split" Horseshit.

>cook some basic meals

Obesity is such a problem, when they die and they cremate the body, the vast amount of grease will start a fire that is nearly impossible to put out, usually burns the mortuary down

I buy pizza twice a month. I'll have a fruit and veggie smoothie in the morning and only eat the pizza that day. I usually end up with a piece left too.

I've never seen fat in a forehead like that before tbh

>cremating bodies in a mortuary

her parents were british.

czeched.

damn....that bitch's forehead is fat, too.

It is an extreme fungal skin infection from perspiration, lack of hygiene and inactivity. This is treated with antibiotics, washing down the skin surface and surgical removal of the fungus. IMO, kill the loser and burn the body for fuel.

so you scrolled past this post?