What's the least acceptable thing to do in public that you see others do on a daily basis?

What's the least acceptable thing to do in public that you see others do on a daily basis?

Browsing Sup Forums on the train

me too hahaha, i can feel the guy next to me thinking about the trannies posted here every minute as he reads the caption below the image saying queen of Sup Forums or whatever bullshit.

Not being ashamed of being a disgusting fat fuck.

masturbate to hentai publicly

There is no wahoo on the phone on the left :(

going outside

This is what I do every day, but I won't delude myself and say people can see my phone or would even care if they could see the content

be glued to their screens

I sweat violently when I think someone can recognise the colour scheme

Making comics to then post on a Floridian orange growing forum.

womenchildren wearing pajamas to the store. hey whore, this is a place of goods put on some jeans at least.

this... glad i am not the only one.

I hate this. When I do it it's seen as disgusting and lazy, but women aren't judged like that.

>live in college town
>take bus to one class
>usually crowded
>openly browse Sup Forums
> openly open tranny, nigger, nazi, jew, ect... threads
i can only imagine what goes through the minds of the poor victims who have to sit next to me

being a fat fuck

just lets everyone know around you that you've given up on life

Black people

I know it's irrational, but my blood boils when I see people wearing shorts with long socks.

just look at those autism shoes

Avoid Germany at all costs

Pretty American thing to do.

>wearing shorts with long socks
>implying shorts with black socks doesn't look good
White socks are satan, but black socks are the tits.

the DAAAAAAAAD pill

I push my gf's hand into my crotch when I have a boner sometimes.

It feels good.

I used to get drunk a lot and do anti-social shit.

> that you see others do on a daily basis?

>others
>implying I leave my parent's basement

>White socks are satan
no, they are for the gym. but for fucks sake don't wear them in a non gym or sport setting

Ameican tourists are renowned for their highly fashionable and practical attire

I've just moved here from Mumbai and it disgusts me that there is no designated street for the poo in my village

I pick my boogers and eat them in public, especially while driving during rush hour. When people give me looks of disgust, I tell them that it's beneficial to my immune system. I consider it a public service announcement (PSA)

>people who wear black socks with jeans and think they look better than everyone else

What the fuck kind of nonsense is this?

be non-white

not here

who the fuck masturbates in public without getting arrested?

I see men doing this too. Usually white trash. It's right on par with a nigger that won't pull his damn pants up imo. Every shopper wearing pajamas checks out with EBT, every time.

Listening to music while walking somewhere is a massive indicator that you are a braindead moron

I live in Florida and every man over 40 wears that exact ensamble. The younger people have their own variation.

Black socks with dark/black shoes. White socks with light/white shoes.

Literally nothing wrong with this

Literally everything wrong with this, brings me back to memories of the high school losers

i want to snug them

>he doesn't wear black socks
How does it feel to be autistic? Do you also wear asics or New Balance literally everywhere you go?

Or the people who have to smell you.

>discussing philosophy
>with a woman

> pssst user! your autism is showing.

why wouldn't i? i remembered in middle school i made my poor (literally) mom throw out all my tube socks and buy me ankle length ones because they were "cooler". caring that much about socks is infinitely more autistic than wearing tube socks and shorts

Art students that say it's a live performance.

I sincerely hope you're in your thirties, otherwise you look like a complete faggot.

Wear yoga pants just around town or to work.

>discussing philosophy
>mfw
I never noticed that one before

Explain. If you are by yourself, what difference does it make?

Holy shit, please learn how to dress yourself.

>not looking liking a sperg is only meant for 30 year olds
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

wow, another gay quentin comic hating on the 3ds? theres truly nothing more cringy than that gay ass comic
>tfw played outside with my 3ds at the shopping centre today
>tfw leveling up my sacred stones team rn

I seriously fucking hate this shit. It's the fashion equivalent of virtue signalling.

Same here lol.

If you need to listen to music while walking, don't walk; and please don't listen to music.

this

i know how to dress myself fine. i wear my work clothes to work, and dont care otherwise. you sound like teenaged girl

huh

Stopping in front of alleyways in their car. Fuck you rude cunts, you know better.

Sunglasses indoors or being gay

Literally everything is fine except for long black socks, that shit is emo tier. Sorry.

So you can only do one or the other? I still don't get it. If you are walking in the street and putting yourself in dangerous situations, sure it's stupid, but walking around listening to music ain't bad.

what if i need to walk somewhere, while simultaneously wanting to listen to music?

Literally what

Americans really are stupid

The sounds of nature is much more refreshing than blasting music in your ear, I agree. We have become less attuned with our natural enjoyments.

Have to wear a suit for my work, someone asked me if Sup Forums was a business forum on the train once.

There is literally nothing wrong with this. Your going to a supermarket with tile floors that and perfect air conditioning. You are not going outside to sit on the grass or climb a tree or build a fence. The protection and function provided by jeans is unnecessary. It is also not a social occasion that requires dress clothes. So a light material that fully covers the body for modesty purposes is ideal. Its just a t-shirt for your legs.

The problem is that conservation of culture and modernage marketing creates a situation where people are defending clothing choices fueled by marketing as if they were legitate hundreds of year old traditions that had value.

You are failing to adapt and clinging to old in-efficient ways because they keep telling you that if you dont wear jeans your a faggot.

I need some kind of screen cover that reduces the viewing angle. I sometimes have to watch over my sholder when shit posting in line for lunch and other public places.

Being over 25 and wearing over-ear headphones.

>I consider it a public service announcement

doing your part. good job.

You fucking idiot. All you have to do is just pull them under your ankle and tuck them underneath your foot. God damn you're so autistic.

>and please don't listen to music.
I love this part the most

Its gross when their pajamas are all brown because they never clean them. Yet they think they are being cute and shit because they are wearing pajama bottoms as regular clothes

Switch those khakis for jorts and we have a winner.

here here

I like the way jeans feel actually.

im guilty of this one. is it really that bad?

>need to
not everyone needs the roaring of a thousand didgeridoos constantly.

What aboot if I'm wearing work boots eh?

manlet detected

Eat food loudly
I think I'm the only person that gets bugged by it, so I try not to get to mad

to add to this

eating while walking is another massive indicator that you are a braindead moron

>implying everyone lives in a forest.
unless you're going for a walk through a nature path or some shit, sure it would be stupid to listen to music, but if you're just in the city, then i'd rather listen to chill rock than the screaming of infants, the beeping of horns and the yells of drunken chadbros.

Can you please explain why?
Being unable to do the tasks would be a clear indicator of stupidity, but walking is usually just as eventful as sitting down. It's an easy task and time can be saved or passed by doing other things while walking. I don't understand your logic.

Masturbating

When I see somebody stuffing their face while walking it just tells me that you are greedy and lack self control. Why can't you wait to sit down to eat? Don't tell me you are too busy to sit down to eat. Nobody is too busy to sit down and eat, you just couldn't resist stuffing the food in your hand into your face because that 5 minute wait till you found somewhere to sit was just too long for you to bear.
2. You

This. I enjoy listening to music most of all in a dark room, absolutely still on my bed.

Those unhygenic fucks that clip their nails on the bus

I post on Sup Forums at the bar.

I browse Sup Forums at the fucking office and no one gives a fuck.

On the other side I also play my 3ds on public...

>discussing philosophy

>t. neckbeard fedorafag

>Sitting on a bench
Full degenerate.

>Listening to music while walking somewhere is a massive indicator that you are a braindead moron

This guy knows what's up

Anybody got any more Quentin comics?

my favorite

Playing your music on the bus without headphones

It's especially unacceptable if your music is fucking shit

wait, wrong version.

T H I S

H

I

S