JAPAN! JAPAN! JAPAN!

JAPAN! JAPAN! JAPAN!

come on and slam and welcome to japan

racist

Shit storm incoming

Kuril islands are rightful Japanese clay.

TORA! TORA! TORA!

Hello. You're enjoying life in Japan. Good.

Do you love Japan?

zitto animale

Tentacle Rape and yellow color syrup on shaved ice dispensed under an anime girl cardboard cutout.

sometimes i think it would be nice to live in a large city

knowing that even if you fuck up, you're still irrelevant is oddly comforting

B I G
I
G

holy fucking shit

it aint real

whale is delicious! :)

Nanking! Nanking! Nanking!

Tokyo right?.
aww I heard it is the biggest city in the world.

When Tokyo has more population than your country

Is this unironically how Japan looks like? Where da forests/fields at

what people in Nippon listen to bands like Spyair

This disgusting desu
Big cities like this are just hideous

You wouldn't even need to use your nukes tactically in a war with modern japan. Just drop a big one on Tokyo and you can practically kill everybody

Nippa~~

why did you shop a plane into it? is it a subtle reference to hiroshima and nagasaki?

Are you stupid?

Urbanization of Japan was a mistake.

Remember it was because of the United States that Japan has all this anime and developed economy.

fucking chinks with their 24/7 butthurt

Outside of the cities, Vlad

>korea

>le we will deny the holocaust and jews shouldn't get mad about it!

Holocaust yeah, the only event in human history illegal to deny it, if something is true why you need make laws against people who wanna make revisionism? The problem with holocaust is in the first place is a fucking circus, 6 million deads? 70 years ago there weren't 6 million jews in Europe, you have now 15 million jews all around the world in 2017, gas chambers? There is no evidence of gas and the photos about the "gas chambers" are truly pathetic. Historical revisionism must be done, disassembled from the base. I don't deny holocaust, I say that 6 million jews didn't die, probably hundred of thousands died and the gas chambers weren't used.

>nanking
>korea

Only Tokyo was urbanized. The rest is pretty much forest and mountain. Kinda like France.

Its the second biggest. Shanghai is the biggest

>Only Tokyo was urbanized

Absolutely not. Every flat place is urbanized or there are rice fields. You have forests only in the mountains because earthquakes and torrential rains doesn't allow you to urbanize or make rice terraces in the mountains.

Japan are rightful American Russian clay, becouse losers don't have a clay.

It's was a joke Japan.