Huddersfield Town vs Leeds United gamethread

GET IN HERE

Big Yorkshire derby today between local rivals both at the business end of the Championship table, and with eyes on a spot in the Premier League this season.

Should be an absolute cracker this.

Kick off 12:00 (30 bing), Sky Sports 1.

Go Huddersfield.

Someone post a fucking acestream

WGUAFC

Would rather see the Udders in the Premier League, regardless of our lot staying up. n
Not that it matters when Leeds will inevitably choke in the playoffs anyway.

>tfw you just want both teams to lose
Guess a 0-0 draw will do

Who /mooy/ here???

Who /ABU/ here?

>tfw Leeds are using swedish top division as feeder clubs

I ought to update this shit for the January transfers

Sup las

board allocated barnsley fan here

good luck both teams. I'd like to see some yorkshire representation in the premier league

go forth and prosper (as long as it isn't sheff wednesday)

forgot pic damn

Wait, was he not even booked there?

Can anyone explain why Aston Villa are still shit despite changing everything (owner, staff, manager, coaches and players)?

Because the ones they replaced them with aren't much better

Honestly have no idea why they tried so hard to procure Hourihane and Bree from us. Same with Sam Winnall and sheff wed.

Hourihane is not a player that Villa necessarily needed that much.

They signed players who had already proven themselves in the championship though, players who statistically are the best players in the league

Wednesday fan here, hoping for a draw

>mooy
Came here to post this!

>Hoping for a draw for Wednesday on a Sunday

topkekkerz

>Lelds defending

I suppose buying the league is a solid strategy if you have the money, but they already had players that no doubt would perform well if they had time to gel as a team.

But prem teams who come down into the championship always look for a quick way out, even if (like villa) they aren't even good enough

fuck sake

LEEDS
LEEDS
LEEDS

i rate this yank manager

how was that not a red card?

>lower league refereeing

KEKKKK

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

this is a good game desu

get fucked you nigger german mongrel

fuck you and your dog fucking team and that idiotic ref

LEEDS

That goal

topkek

who are the good guys here?

Steady on, old chap.

Please be joking

Barnsley

Fun game so far, can't believe the linesman bottled it on that two footer. Love how much space attackers get in the Championship, much more enjoyable league to be in.

Definitely Udds

the guys that have players from your nation representing them obvs

What's this faggy monkey chant the huddersfield fans do?

Wish more clubs would do what they and Bradford have done. Get bums on seats, don't make it so the old and young can't afford to go to matches like our bastard owners.

This new Quaner lad is shite

Imagine being so much of a stinking paki you don't want Leeds back in the premier league

>that shit phone

figures that a hull fan that also likes huddersfield is shit tier in all areas of life

under 12s at barnsley can go for free

>stream died

anyone have a decent quality stream?

I'm watching on multi-sports.eu
it's not HD but is watchable

So I called it back after Leeds beat Norwich 4-1 that they'd be playing in the epl next season. Can't wait desu

>much more enjoyable league to be in.
You'll be in luck next season

Our owner has offered cheap tickets and free travel to Brighton away on a friday night

Why are leeds changing countries?

BIG

Is he going to be just like Rhodes? Eventually get a shot in the premier league and just be shit?

he already had a shot in the premier league with leicester but they barely played him

He's shit now, what attributes does he have that make him a good striker? le good in the air isn't going to cut it, plus he's oddly shaped and not mobile enough

He scores goals, that's all you want out of a striker

>that fat huddersfield fan

you talking rhodes or woody?

#TERRIERSPIRIT

MARCHING

So this is the famous Huddersfield atmosphere I keep hearing about?

>dog fuckers vs leeds scum

Shame they can't both lose

Fuck Leeds. I hope Hudds can go up this year, they're a fun team.

>t. tomas brolin

That's harsh on Rhodes tbf. Karanka never even gave him a chance this season.

>the state of these commentators

kek

Gf shat the bed last night

She then spent about an hour crying in the bathroom trying to rinse it off with the shower head, her voice shaking as she stated over and over again that "it would ruin the washing machine"

Hot

was she on acid or something?

Stop dating Gary Lineker

No. She had a glass of wine and went to bed before I did. For whatever reason it went right through her and when she leaned over to turn the light off she buckshotted across the room.

grim

>LEEDS
>LEEDS
>LEEDS

Based mooy

>lelds

LEEDS LOST THE LEAD

OHHH SHIT EXCITEMENT FINALLY HAPPENING

>that leeds defender just stopping going to get the ball
Top fucking kek, what kind of shitty defending is that?

That Huddersfield manager needs a fucking ban. What a moron.

DUDE ILL JUST RUN INTO THIS GUY AFTER SCORING LMAO

he's certainly got american blood in him,what a fucking nigger

Don't forget Leeds, you're here forever.

The only thing left for this ref to do is suck all the Huddersfield players off, he's done everything else

correct me if I'm wrong but aren't managers supposed to stay in their technical areas at all times during the match?

not only did the half breed run across the pitch to celebrate with his players,he's also bumped into garry monk,then grabbed him by the collar

that's a fucking massive fine and 10 game touchline ban if I've seen one

of course the shit ref sent both of them off despite monk doing absolutely nothing

Probably a fair result, was hoping we would hang on but we were outplayed hard in the midfield

I wouldn't mind, but the Huddersfield chimping out the way they did makes them look like absolute cunts.

win our home games, get revenge in the playoffs