Is it me or are women going for the thick body look more often these days?

is it me or are women going for the thick body look more often these days?

what happened to the more toned/muscular appearance? its like giant asses are in

>pic related

Yes thick bodys are in style. These things come and go just like music and fashion trends.

Back in the day, pale skin was in style so much that royalty would be ingest small bits of cyanide to make themselves whiter. This is happening today to a degree with Nicki Minaj and Beyonce bleaching their skin, but yeah.

100 years from now, being super skinny might be considered the most attractive.

never thought being really "thick" or fat/whatever would be a thing but here it is

Not really about being fat. Thin waists and relatively flat stomach are still universally attractive. It's just the fat ass on wide hips and with meatier legs is super hot.

I beg to differ

kek

people are just getting lazier and fatter and making the excuse

>is it me or are women going for the thick body look more often these days?

are you fucking retarded? Serious question. You either have to be retarded or just got out of prison to only just now notice it.

Fucking christ what a dumbass

yes, got out of prison

This thread is a decade too late,

Actually this thing hasn't really arrived to eastern europe yet. Czech girls are still going for the skinny athletic body which I love so much. I live in Denmark now and I hate it. All girls are thin, but have big asses and thick thighs. Wanna go back home :'(

If you arent turned on by fat juicy asses you gay af

Even though if skinny girls are out of fashion, I might have less competition kek

>actually falling for fat girl tumblr memes

naa i'm good

Exactly brah

The filename made me kek

If you think women with big asses are fat you must be into loli/shotacon

All these guys saying they love big butts. Kek. I bet you would drool over a fucking model, but you have no drive to get a girl like that. It's easier to say you don't like it anyway. Top kiks

you can see the literal fat rolls in your own pic

Yes, because I date actual women and not preemies. Js if you only like waif thin women you might secretly be into little boys.

It's much harder to maintain a toned/muscular body since that with include dieting, cardio, and a mix of exercises.

For thicc all you need to do is squats and lunges, no dieting required unless you're already fat.

> You don't like what I like so you must be gay

>2017
>not suffocating yourself in fat ass
>shiggy diggy

Being fat and muscular is easier than just being muscular.

Post better women then. The ones you are posting make my dick an innie. They'd look like fucking skateboards without clothes

>there are people here that think this shit is hot

The female figure that is currently in fashion is low fat high muscle. This is likely in response to the HAES bullshit from the last few years.

Attractive women know that their best bet is to distance themselves as much as possible from the fat lazy cows.

Thick is fucking gross.

>neckbeard

When rap and black "culture" became pop culture, all of the people who live their lives following trends (most people, really) had to tell themselves that fat isnt gross, fat is "thicc" and that is attractive.

So now white people have to tell themselves that fat girls are supposed to be hot, and that acting uneducated and violent is a positive quality because it means you are '"real."

Then, for the people who DONT follow those trends, they are put in the position that if you dont believe those things, you are a racist.

As a pop culture trend, this has lasted probably twice as long as most pop culture trends do, but that is probably because this is the first time a pop culture trend has emerged that has been able to pull so many different demographics into it, so its in the interests of businesses (etc) who make money on these things to keep this trend alive.

Fat bitches were preferred even as recently as the early 1900s. They were seen as well taken care of and not diseased.

fucking animals on safari was seen as ok too

what's your point?

>no thigh gap
shit tier user, shit tier

butt implants, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I noticed this with my sister tbh. She used to have a very athletic and toned body that a lot of people were jealous of but she put on probably 20 lbs and most of it went to her ass which is now comically large it's almost funny

>basically with less hips

dunno why i greentexted but you get me

this is always gonna be hot and everyone is always gonna be jealous

>there are beta cucks here that would actually pick middle over right

OP girl isn't fat

she looks like she has small waist/arms etc

yeah so terrible

Just because they have zero chance on the right lol

I'd take the old fucker thumbing his nose

dude on the left is a tranny right

>What's wrong, Ronald-kun?
>Could it be youre...
>Craving my McNuggies?

anything over 5, you are beta as fuck

omg nmber 1 is reminding me of a girl in highschool. Her ass was fucking flawlessly tonned I literally could not help watching it when she'd walk by. She'd wear jeans like that that would hug her ass perfectly. I have never seen an ass so perfect since then

best ass ever

More fit, tight asses, please anons

right size

>asses are in

stopped reading right there

The saliva I would generate just from the anticipation to eat her vag/ass.. daym

you like spamming this in every thread you fuck? more forced meme trash?

>meme trash?

And now we know better than to claim than that bitches are healthy.

You are garbage

forgive the 12 yr old. They just got back from watching Emoji movie

you posted the wrong pic

This is my ideal body type

I wish more bulky girls were trendy, nowadays every girl at the gym does only squats and cardio...

>garbage

If a girl is bulky she is juicing. Women do not have the necessary testosterone to "bulk up" naturally without working at it non stop for years, and even then they have to be lucky and have the right physiology.

Big black dicks are in fashion.

asses are always in even if you're a fag, you fag

The phrase melting pot means culturally, not physically. Part of what America as a whole took from black culture was huge asses

so you read the whole thing. Fucking faggots

waste of space

Jesus Christ, that looks more like a curse than a blessing. What the fuck.

>if u pick girls that look less like little boys, you are beta

??? What

I am not saying they should look like rich piana. obviously they can grow some decent quads and glutes, so why not to focus on other muscle groups as well?

>you fag
>faggots
>space

I want to see that dragon creampied!

I'm down with pretty much anything bigger than anorexic walking stick insect shape and Nikki Minaj sea cow shape. pic related is perfection.

>fat people are so prevalent in my society and life theyve actually tricked me into thinking theyre attractive.

yeah, no thanks.

i miss the good ole days

Hur dur if people don't share my taste in boney women they cucks. Gtfo fag boy.