nanachat.io/14zx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want her to turn around! Just enough to see those tits

There is none sadly

OC

>"None"
Take a closer look

Not front on though looks like a decent set

Best tip i can give. Dont get greedy and take it slow. If your to quick to takevrake picbyou may forget ro take off the flash or not notice somebody begind watching you take the picture and if your to greedy you might be able to snap a good pic or 2 but if you push your luck she will notice something is up. Also if your pointing your phone somewhere to take a picture on an angle. Say the girl sitting next to you. try not to look at the screen. Makes it beyond obvious.

A girl I've seen today in her costume panties and flip flops. You guys, she was so hot, beautiful feet, ass, and face. Pity I couldn't take more pics, I was diamond

I'm no grammar Nazi, but Jesus fucking Christ man. I honestly hope English is your second language.

Who is this chick and do you have any more?

Uhhhh,how old is this girl??

looks legit...play ball

i sometimes randomly place the phone on the ground, cam facing upwards and on record. Choose your spots wisely, it must be a spot where people don't get suspicios (e.g. next to a desk), people dont step on your phone AND you want to see something (no direct light sources). And of cause it should be a spot where people will pass by eventually. Make sure you got enough free space. Also I use some screen filter app (android) to darken the screen completely when taking pics. Scored a few nice wins. never get greedy though!

Step aside faggots

/thread

Know a place like this. I hit the mall and cruise the food court waiting for an opportunity.
Saw some girls sit down. I grabbed a snack and went back. I realized as I got closer, the one opposite was pretty young- but I didn't pass up the opportunity.

>I'll start.

stopped reading right there

Sauce

nanachat.io/14zx

She looks highschool age

i honestly hope english is your second language too because i had no problem reading that

>lets just talk about creepshots rather than criticize

Added some light

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww stop lo

just stop posting already

whale detected?

caught by teacher?

Last night

That is gold my friend

girls these days dress soberly

Well, she doesn't need to pick up any more cottage cheese...

God damn please have more. Anything at all.