Metal thread? Metal thread

Metal thread? Metal thread

Also this is my favorite Metallica album. Its so fucking raw and ugly. Angry as all fucking hell. Drums sound dirty as fuck and that's a good thing. FUCK YOU if you call yourself a Metallica fan and don't get this album. They were going through some heavy shit when they recorded this beast of an album. If you don't get it then you are not a die hard music fan. OPEN YOUR MINDS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1N1vHuhjLhs
youtube.com/watch?v=3GowsX5FbZA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5qmCuwDYidw
youtu.be/Sa_c1ZzyqgU
youtube.com/watch?v=d0dD59FYxJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=mSLqhZk-hA4
youtube.com/watch?v=6Aw1WnNVcYw
youtube.com/watch?v=GzybO09MOmA
youtube.com/watch?v=T-i3Fa0Em8g
youtube.com/watch?v=jv5_PtpgaUc
youtube.com/watch?v=_wpDbI1gca0
youtube.com/watch?v=nDoaGlrTdwA
youtube.com/watch?v=70i6IrV9eqY
youtube.com/watch?v=qY_LvyTIQjA
youtube.com/watch?v=aMorAdnCixg
youtube.com/watch?v=QLspGr_ukbo
youtube.com/watch?v=9s3oRHTrbuk
youtube.com/watch?v=OsnRJxfIXwc
youtube.com/watch?v=FNdC_3LR2AI
youtube.com/watch?v=Hs8kKEryS2A&t=883s
youtube.com/watch?v=Qfbt5smhfLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=klwwUPMmkDY
youtube.com/watch?v=PHSL1Zkw_Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=ARI0XyTiips
blabbermouth.net/news/korn-s-jonathan-davis-metallica-s-st-anger-is-the-shittiest-thing-i-have-ever-heard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Metal Thread? Metallica? kys

This

How about you pair of nigger dicks jack each other off and fuck right off? Metallica is part of the Big Four in Metal but you wouldn't know that. I see you didn't even bother sharing what you think is considered metal because it's probably Linkin Park or some shit. Fucking you faggots should've been swallowed.

Low quality b8. St. Anger is fucking rubbish and everyone knows that.

If you're going to try and seriously defend a music genre, make sure it's not one of the three bandwagon, gatekeeping, neophyte genres.

Metal, country, or rap. The only people who take these seriously are the ones who're gatekeeping.

anyone else give pic related a listen yet? still forming opinion

What the fuck ever are you? a hipster or some shit? 'Oh hurr im so sophisticated. my taste in music is way above the three gatekeeping genres! hurr' Go back to slurping on cum and your starbucks faggot. no one cares about your pretensiousness

Slurping cum is awesome, phucking phaggot.

Stale pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=1N1vHuhjLhs

no actual metalheads here?

I suspect this is bait but I'll reply because op is obviously a millenial child that knows nothing about Metallica.

>kill em all
>ride the lightning
>master of puppets
>a couple song from and justice for all

This is the best if Metallica.

get on my level

as a non-metalfag i think load is their best album

Nah, everyone was so focused on ev0lution that i had no clue it was out

The black album wasn't completely horrible either.

Add some more hurrs, maybe a durr here and there, and you'll be ready for the 9th grade.

I'll give a couple songs on there credit, bob rock made that album too "pop metal" for my liking though, prefer the raw n raunchy sound of the older stuff.

The only reason I don't like the album is because of the fucking snare. Otherwise I would probably like it, but I just can't ignore the disgustingly bad snare, in EVERY song. But hey, I like all the other albums

I disagree, I listen to metallica and metal because I genuinely like the sound a lot, and more often than not the theme of the tracks.

What do you mean by "pop metal"? Genuinely curious, never heard that term before.

Pop metal is that point in the 90's when the boy bands and girls were pumping out the pop music like never before. In an attempt to stay relevant a lot of metal bands started toning down their edge and making "pop metal", something the boys 2 men/backstreet boys etc. fans would actually listen to. "Enter sandman" is a perfect example, it's about as wholesome as Apple pie n ice cream.

I always loved the artwork on this album.

fuck that makes me sad, i really like enter sandman too...

brb kms

youtube.com/watch?v=3GowsX5FbZA

The only version of St. Anger that is good are the recordings on the rehearsal DVD that came with the album. This is because during that rehearsal they had that fucking awful tin can snare drum un-mic'd and the songs are actually listenable that way.

link?

Albums that are more relevant today than they were when they were made. Pic very related.

I'm a total thrasher, but I can't really like megadeth songs except for symphony of destruction and sweating bullets. I don't know, but they just don't do it for me. Tho I really dig Slayer, Testament, Kreator etc. etc.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5qmCuwDYidw

my nigga

youtu.be/Sa_c1ZzyqgU

Noone cares about their "heavy shit". We all have issues, but not all of us make shitty music out of 'em.

That's fair, I've got a couple friend that like the music but they can't stand daves voice.

Metallica hasnt been metal since the 80's.They are just hard rock now

youtube.com/watch?v=d0dD59FYxJ4

youtube.com/watch?v=mSLqhZk-hA4

youtube.com/watch?v=6Aw1WnNVcYw

youtube.com/watch?v=GzybO09MOmA

...And Justice would have been their magnum opus had the production been not absolute dogshit

youtube.com/watch?v=T-i3Fa0Em8g
youtube.com/watch?v=jv5_PtpgaUc
youtube.com/watch?v=_wpDbI1gca0
youtube.com/watch?v=nDoaGlrTdwA
youtube.com/watch?v=70i6IrV9eqY
youtube.com/watch?v=qY_LvyTIQjA
youtube.com/watch?v=aMorAdnCixg
youtube.com/watch?v=QLspGr_ukbo
youtube.com/watch?v=9s3oRHTrbuk
youtube.com/watch?v=OsnRJxfIXwc

We can only hope for a complete remix with the bass adjusted for its 30th anniversary...

tl;dl

Ten should never be too much of anything.

Anything poast as the ashes of the wake is trash

I'm still listening to the one I posted heh

anybody actually get down with some nasty ass metal? all i see is entry level shit on this thread.

yeah exactly, I also don't really like his voice. I mean I still give them a listen once in a while, but I don't really know where to start

>shitallica
sage

Fair enough. Click any song on that list whenever it tickles your pickle, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

>all i see is entry level shit
>posts Nails

wew

youtube.com/watch?v=FNdC_3LR2AI
this here my boys

god tier album
youtube.com/watch?v=Hs8kKEryS2A&t=883s

Probably the worst song from the worst record those guys have put out. Come on, son.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qfbt5smhfLQ

Ahh my bad, was thinking those were full albums. I posted the Impaled album but it's just the one link. One of my favorite bands for over a decade.

>shitcore
>nothing but open string cum chugs
literally kys

do you really think so? I enjoy Silvera and Stranded alot and it's also fucking catchy.

okay, please educate me then and I gimme a link of whatever you think is great. I'm waiting.

hell yes my guy

respect for the Ne Obliviscaris

Cranking to this recently

>death
>behemoth
>pestilence
this album: youtube.com/watch?v=Hs8kKEryS2A&t=883s

The old ozzy albums with randy rhoads are still amazing
Blizzard of ozz and diary of a madman

If you've never checked them out then give them a listen

Australia cranks out so many good bands these days, NeO probably being the best of them. Also dig Paradise Lost, pic related is my favorite of theirs. Perfect lifting music.

>death
fair, I like them

>behemoth
not really a fan, I have listened to some stuff, some is decent and some is poor. Not too sure about them, I might wanna listen more.

>pestilence
never heard of them, I'll give them a shot.

your thoughts on these guys?
>vader
>satyricon

I only know one Australian bands but they aren't metal
youtube.com/watch?v=klwwUPMmkDY

I'll give them a go, watching a movie right now but I do need some new music.

Yeah seeing them in Leeds in November with Leprous I'm hype as fuck.
Speaking of Australia check these boys out:
youtube.com/watch?v=PHSL1Zkw_Pg

HAH garbage. Saw them live a few weeks ago and guess how many songs they played from that album?? ZERO You faggot.

If you like prog rock/metal, that's what Australia's ripe with. Here's another band I like from there:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARI0XyTiips

fuck yes

thats my shit.

man, that's got to be the edgiest cover i've ever seen

>vader
>satyricon
never heard of them. I'll give them a shot aswell.

One of my top 10 favorites of all time. I still know every word by heart.

one of my fav albums of all time

I like Caligula's Horse, too. Not metal, but I like them. Their frontman used to be in a band called Arcane, which is more on the metal side.

>prog rock/metal

Not too much but I'll give it a go

Not huge on Vader, Satyricon is pretty good but their videos are kinda funny.

human nature

rust in peace has already been posted so here

Quality m8s.

Get u some Bongripper, some Darkthrone, and some Om and we got ourselves a party.

Yes

You have no fucking clue what metal is, do you, faggot?

RIP in peace Chuck, lead bassist of black veil brides
1939-1945

Pic extremely related.

I like vargskelethor more

Holy shit someone that takes time to read thread before posting, you are a gentleman sir, more anons should be like you.

Far beyond metal.

Jonathan Davis of Korn said, "I knew what they were trying to do" Basically a discreet way of saying Metallica were trying to sound like Korn to stay relevant but they got it all wrong... blabbermouth.net/news/korn-s-jonathan-davis-metallica-s-st-anger-is-the-shittiest-thing-i-have-ever-heard/