killing your enemies in war is wrong

> killing your enemies in war is wrong
> the Ottoman Empire did horrible things to our great-grandparents so the modern Republic of Turkey should gib reparations to me and my 27 cousins
> never mind that genocide wasn't classed as a crime against humanity in 1915
> never mind that if there had been an intention to wipe out the Armenians completely, the Turks would not have stopped killing them
> never mind that the killings stopped and Turks allowed the remaining Armenians to live in the new Turkish country
> never mind that genocide between 1860 and 1930 was an absolutely normal way to deal with fifth columnists
> Russians vs Circassians, British vs Boers, Serbs and Bulgarians vs Balkan Turks, French vs Algerians, Germans vs Herero, Soviets vs Don Cossacks etc
Why are Armenians so annoying about the genocide, Sup Forums? Other ethnic groups that suffered ethnic cleansings are not nearly as obnoxious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lQcKiFy_DM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i would do the same if i was armenian
armenians are sneaky and intelligent
yahudi of the east

In the first place War's itself is a wrong thing because everyone is being in loss always just for creating balance in loss level between two identity.And when i think about war among humans,fighting chimpanzees always came to my mind man i cant play battlefield :(

For example average americans are fighting in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=6lQcKiFy_DM

> Other ethnic groups that suffered ethnic cleansings are not nearly as obnoxious.
mate...

1 armenia was not a war with itself as they were part of turkey and ottoman empire
2 they deny wrongdoing so your second is a false implication
3 doesn't mean it didn't happen
4 not quite they knew what they were doing were very bad so they did it clandestinely
5-7 genocide is not ethnic cleansing

if you cannot see it as a special kind of evil then the global system of civilian rights is entirely pointless

>Other ethnic cleansing groups aren't nearly as obnoxious.
I don't know man. The level of obnoxiousness tends to correlate with how little the perpetrators seemed to care.
Have you learned nothing from the Jap/Korean/Chinese fights on this board?

It's cause everyone else recognizes the genocide

this will trigger armenians

>Russians vs Circassians
You never fought against caucasian highlanders. Me neither, but I know that they still hold to pre-capitalistic relations, like teips in Chechnya and similar structures, so the only way to make them surrender is to burn most of them down.
>Boers
Were they genocided? If so, Northern states have genocided the southern.
>French vs. algerians
French were protecting their colonial rule, but their acts are still far from being accepted as genocidal.
>Herero
They're niggers, nobody gives a damn. That's not right, but nobody is interested in remembering genocides, unless it can give you some political benefit.
>Don Cossacks
Not an ethnicity. Cossacks wanted to preserve their status as higher estate, while soviets declared the equality of citizens. Cossacks were opposing this and opposing the equal rights on land and guns.
They wanted their own rule. They got a bullet, that's it.

They want those gibs.

Because they are too lazy to work for their country. They don't want to make their state more prosperous, instead, they want to take more and more land to turn it into a shithole

Hello Mehmet

Armenians have been living in the same place since the Iron age, they were a Satrapy of the old Achaemenid empire.

They were wiped out completely by relative newcomers like the Turks from lands they had been living on for milleniums and over a million on them died. With a normal fertility rate there should be over 5-10 million Armenians more in the middle east nowadays, who obviously dont exist.

It was a genocide, because almost all Armenians in Turkey were killed, the Armenia we have nowadays is the Russian empire one.

the land that borders Armenia nowadays is mainly Kurdish majority shitholes.

>boers
>not nearly as obnoxious

Pick one, they're always whinging on about muh concentration camps

actually what triggers me is there are no mass graves nor concentration camps nor execution orders and yet they still try to create a genocide from meme ""witness"" statements. despite the fact that prepators were acquitted in malta courts.

tehcir law may be considered inhumane however genocide is way too off

>their country

You had been periodically murdering them with no repercussions, of course they weren't going to side with you in a war

Oh look, it's a turk denies genocides again
It's not like your state did the act.Just accept your crimes and move on.

this, either way we all know what a peaceful race and state the Turks are.

there are no mass graves in Kasos, Psara, Chios, Smyrna and Pontus either, nigger.

But you are already armenian Iki

That means we are good guys and not other way around delusional faggot

they are loud about it becuase unlike most of the genocides you listed, turkey refuses to recognise it. and bar maybe the circassian genocide (underreported because there really aren't that many circassians left to tell the story) none of those you listed were even near the same scale.

no, it means that you cry when shit happens to you but when it comes to your crimes you get all teary eyed and deny everything.
So tough and manly.
pic related he is talking about you

>the Armenia we have nowadays is the Russian empire one.
you must be kidding

most of Armenians from Ottoman empire made up majority in Erivan governate (before it was mainly populated by Turkic people), also southern parts of Tiflis governorate was settled by them as well. most of Russian Armenians are descendants of Ottoman Armenians.

if this is the case why is there a such a difference in dialect between "east" armenians (people who reside in the republic of armenia) and the "west" armenians i.e. descendants of refugee diaspora

idk ask them. maybe eastern Armenian dialect was recognized as state language in modern Armenia, so everyone were forced to learn it.

quote from wikipedia:
"Western Armenian was at one point the dominant Armenian dialect. After the genocide, Western Armenia was wiped clean of Western Armenians. Those who fled to Eastern Armenia today speak Eastern Armenian."

arMENian
geNOcide