CATHOLIC GENERAL

CATHOLIC GENERAL
Discuss news, ask question, give answers, be kind to one another, and above all assist one another in living the virtuous life. As usual, I will be assisting with answering questions and helping people out.

>it's past midnight
IT'S FUCKING PENTECOST
GET IN HERE

CATHOLIC NEWS

>Reminder: 2016 is a Year of Jubilee in the Catholic Church. Here is a decent primer for grasping what that means for the church:

cruxnow.com/church/2015/12/07/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-holy-year-of-mercy/

>Francis to create commission to study female deacons in Catholic church

ncronline.org/news/vatican/francis-create-commission-study-female-deacons-catholic-church

>Chaldean priest asks why U.S. can't find ISIS when it can find water on Mars

christiantimes.com/article/chaldean-priest-asks-why-u-s-cant-find-isis-when-it-can-find-water-on-mars/55438.htm

>ISIS and the Chaldean hostage

youtube.com/watch?v=hNiYV1dtdOU

>'VatiLeaks' trial testifies to unique legal process

catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2016/order-in-the-court-vatileaks-trial-testifies-to-unique-legal-process.cfm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xRegUuydEUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christcucks are pathetic, they have this love thy enemy mindset, as evident when your faggot pope was kissing refugee feet. I quit being a catholic when my church constantly asked for donations for muslim refugees. They would constantly praise Israel and even have annual trips there. The catholic church has obviously been infiltrated. It's full of fucking faggots PC that are ashamed of the crusades. Fuck you faggot christ cucks, fuck you.

The only way to change the Church as an organisation is to participate in it. If you turn away now then the degeneracy will continue.

Ghibelline reporting in. Gas the Pope, religious war now

How can i fix it when the vatican has been infiltrated by jesuits or freemasons or even jews? Who the fuck knows. But this new pope is a faggot. And I can't do anything to change the fact that they are cucks.

how can christcucks ever recover?

i kinda see where your going. its an ego thing, a pride thing when you think about it. If someone does harm to you or your loved ones and they got away with it, chasing them down and hurting them instead of forgiving them, especially after they seek it themselves is pretty low. dont let your emotions run you. dont get me wrong i have no idea what its like to have to forgive a murderer for killing your daughter and i pray that i never do, but but its the right thing to do and you know it.

but on the other hand.....bro. if you catch some refugee rape your wife and you dont knock him out, YOU are the problem not jesus. God gave you those fucking arms and the strength to break a mans limbs in half. you honestly think Jesus wants you to turn the other cheek while a group of brown men plow your girl? no way. he would want you to ram your fist down their throats and maybe even help out. god totally legitimizes killing in self defense of yourself and loved ones but revenge or vengeance killing is definitely frowned upon.

The reason the Church has become weak is because men turned away from the Church and allowed the progressive culture war to overcome the moral truth that the church teaches. If men return to the Church in great numbers then the Church will change to a more traditionalist view which will in turn bring in more men. This is the only option to fight the PC bullshit that is degrading society, take back control of our institutions from them.

>Christcucks are pathetic, they have this love thy enemy mindset, as evident when your faggot pope was kissing refugee feet.

Loving means to will the good of the other, not letting their own issues flourish. To love another isn't some weak-willed kindness. What you're speaking about is the growth of the modernist view of morality dealing with conflict resolution rather than justice. They become weak-willed and permissive.

The pope's actions deal with his pro-immigration views which come from his own understanding of the situation and of Catholic moral teaching. There's no issue with disagree with him as long as it, too, is done in a Catholic moral sense.

Israel itself is praised, yes, but in a historical and ethnic sense. There is little to no uniformity in praise over the state itself.

The church is struggling with modernity. You should be trying to help it overcome these issues, not separating from communion. We need no more schisms.

The Jesuits are not an issue.

would you accept african refugees in europe yes or no

>dont get me wrong i have no idea what its like to have to forgive a murderer for killing your daughter and i pray that i never do, but but its the right thing to do and you know it.

Actually, no it isn't the right thing to do, the right thing to do would be to seek revenge. You say you don't know what it's like to lose a loved one to some scumbag, it's easy to say you would forgive them because it's never happened to you. But I know that I love the people close to me enough that I would never just forgive anyone who would harm them. You're lying to yourself if you truly think someone that would hurt someone who is innocent deserves to be forgiven.

This pope is confusing in the sense that he's welcoming a religion that has been at war with Christianity for hundreds if not thousands of years. Ask yourself, is he a real Catholic? What is so wrong with the Catholics today that they just blindly follow him? I'm certainly an exception because I cannot lie to myself and say this church is true to god, because it has turned its back on real Christians and western civilization in general. I may become Orthodox, nobody will ever convince me Christianity is a proper way to follow jesus because it has become way to pussified, it has no sense of dignity or/ self respect.

Catholicism * not Christianity.

>the Church is ruined
>because of one pope
There is no doubt there have been shittier popes in the past. Man the fuck up and have some faith, he'll be excommunicated before he seriously tries and ruins things. The gates of hell will not prevail against us.

This isn't /x/, dumbass. Take it there where this belongs.

Every christian would. It's our christian duty to help everyone.

It is right where it belongs.
Welcome to Sup Forums.

Me? Yes.

But you must realize that your question is basically "any immigration system v. entirely closed borders". I am not an open borders person whatsoever but I would accept refugees and immigrants to some extent.

>There is no doubt there have been shittier popes in the past. Man the fuck up and have some faith, he'll be excommunicated before he seriously tries and ruins things. The gates of hell will not prevail against us.

Dude what do you mean by man the fuck up? I endured 2 years of trying to believe, but the church is full of PC bullshit nowadays, as i stated earlier. They raise funds for Muslim refugees even though my government is spending millions. How is me "manning the fuck up" going to get to the core of this problem? The vatican is fucking corrupt and all i wanted was to follow jesus, not some cucked, pathetic version of Catholicism. My priest sounds like fucking buk lau and i'm not joking.

meant to reply to

cucks, would you let your daughter mary a good black christian man ?

>your local parish being cucked =/= the whole Church being cucked

>The pope kissing refugee feet doesn't correlate to my church raising funds for them.

Likely not but I cannot speak for myself years from now.

stormfags get out

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither nigger nor white, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

according to this you are a hypocrite infidel

oh im with you fuck the church, fuck the vatican, and the pope is satan incarnate.

I completely seperate Jesus from the church. I hate all that organized religion bullshit and how people follow gay ass traditions. no. Jesus is the only way. you do not need a fucking bishop to tell you how to love your fellow man.

>"it has become way to pussified, it has no sense of dignity or/ self respect."

well...Jesus himself said to his apostles that following him is definitely not an easy thing to do. and for many people on this planet, you included, losing your dignity or self respect is exactly that. one of the hardest things to understand is when jesus says to hate your loved ones and even yourself. and that you are not yourself. that letting yourself (the ego) take over in situations is turning away from god. and that we need to learn how to accept humility like a mature person. because even though that daughter has your blood, she doesn't belong to you, she belongs to god. we all do. its an uncontrollable thing we have to accept in order to live better lives. but no one ever said it was gonna be easy.

>It is right where it belongs
No, it isn't. This isn't Sup Forums -paranormal.
This belongs on /x/ with the rest of the threads where people circlejerk about believing in magic.
I'm not a christcuck. Refugees are scum, we shouldn't let any of them in. I was just saying what a christian would say.
>would you let your daughter mary a good black christian man
Race doesn't matter, we're all brothers in Christ.

M8 wat
That line doesn't conflict with what I said at all.

>Welcome to Sup Forums.

Fuck off Sup Forums, nutter.

leave troll.

Go kiss nigger feet somewhere else Catholic cucks.

>the I love Jesus but hate religion meme

>Jesus is the only way. you do not need a fucking bishop to tell you how to love your fellow man.

So did Jesus give his apostles authority or not?

It has a pretty lengthy history with Sup Forums and we're not discussing magic. Hell, Catholicism denies the reality of magic powers generally.

At least the shitposters bumped the thread.

>thread gone to shit because of shitposters
>on pentecost of all things

Disappointing.

Russia is a Christian nation, FEMEN shill.

Well, what I meant by losing self respect and dignity was that the catholic church and the EU are handing our ancestors continent over to Muslims. Who certainly don't respect our religion and are very oppressive when they become a decent fraction of the population. Why would Jesus want this? Islam taking over our mother continent just means less believers in jesus, and more believers in the oppressive ideology that is Islam. The fact that the Church doesn't care for Europe is a massive blow to the European peoples integrity, and it spits on everything our ancestors have shed their BLOOD for. I will never give up my dignity or self respect.

his 12 apostles yea. but i dont remember jesus giving pope francis the same authority.

also, how come Jesus never wrote down his teachings? or is there some text out there with nothing but the words of Jesus straight from his mouth?

How do I convince people to return to God? Australians generally look down upon practicing Christians because of the skewed perceptions of what Jesus taught and the weakness of the modern Church.

I see so many of my brothers lost in the wilderness as I was until recently

I've always had a problem with her being called Christ-Chan. Like, there's taking the Lord's name in vain and then there's literally TAKING the Lord's name in vain.

>we're not discussing magic
Then what the fuck do call believing in an afterlife and all this other bullshit?
You are the shitposter, Wolfy.
Maybe if you'd post this on the correctboard you could have a nice pleasant thread.
>The fact that the Church doesn't care for Europe
Why would it? Christianity is universalist, numbers were dropping in Europe anyway, it's all about the niggers and spics now. They loves them some religion.

Who doesn't want to create beautiful art like this again? amazing

Just be casual about it.

>Then what the fuck do call believing in an afterlife and all this other bullshit?
That would be religion my dude.

>believing in the Jesuits meme

Oh look another one fallen from salty Protestant propaganda. Man protestants are Turkroach tier

I didn't exactly say jesuits, i said jews or freemasons as well. You're a fucking idiot. All i know is, the Catholic church is againsy the European people so go fuck yourself, nitpicking faggot.

>is there some text out there with nothing but the words of Jesus straight from his mouth?
Yes, here's an infomercial about it.
youtu.be/xRegUuydEUg
Which is basically the same as believing in magic and shit.
You say "I know a guy and he's invisible and you can't tell he's there but I talk to him and he helps me through shit" people think "wow, what a nutter", but you say that invisible guy you know is God then that's religion which is a totally normal rational position to maintain.

yea Jesus definitely doesn't want any of this.
the EU, the catholic church, the pope, illuminati, globalists, new world order, rebuilding babylon etc...you get the bigger picture. its all tied together and Jesus doesnt want any of it. they are definitely spreading degeneracy.

im okay with believing that if nato sent in troops to europe and to north america to gas all the people against the new world order and place them in fema camps n shit....if all of that honestly came to light, i bet god wouldnt punish you for picking up that ak and defending yourself and your family. cuz after all, you and your family belong to god. so protect what belongs to god.

>Which is basically the same as believing in magic and shit.
Now you've just gone in a circle with your reasoning.
Nobody even "talks" with God in the sense you're thinking of. Everyone has heard these stale canards from every other r/atheism type.

It's supposed to be "wolfsHEIM" you fucking retard.

Sage. Religion is not politics.

We have these threads everyday, you fucking retard.

>all this fedora butthurt
Keep being useful idiots to the Jews.

>adult swim infomercial
>jesus was apparently a chef with some mad recipes

so you dont really know. or probably give a shit.
and about the 12 apostles things, yes he gave them authority, but deep down their still fallible humans. Judas betrayed him big time, peter denied him. everyone had their faults. the point is that Christ, and no one before or after him has ever been or ever will be as perfect as him. listening to him directly instead of through fallible apostles would be the most ideal. yes im basically cherry picking the bible for nothing but scriptures with Jesus Christ in it.

I could largely agree with you there.

I get the impress that the Vatican - outside the permissive modernists that litter around - are seeking to not only expressing charity but seeking to improve relation with Islam at large. Overall, I find the whole situation poorly organized. The Vatican, as of recently with Pope Francis, has been pushing a more "working together" approach to other religions and I believe many have noticed that it's not at all pointing out the distinct differences between them and that could incorrectly lead people to universalism.

>his 12 apostles yea. but i dont remember jesus giving pope francis the same authority.

I'm not asking you about apostolic succession, I'm speaking to you about apostolic authority. If Jesus himself organized a church for everyone why do you now speak bad of "organized religion" and seek Jesus himself? That seems to work counter to his own actions.

>also, how come Jesus never wrote down his teachings? or is there some text out there with nothing but the words of Jesus straight from his mouth?

Because part of what he came to do was found a church.

>Maybe if you'd post this on the correctboard you could have a nice pleasant thread.

Now, we've had months of good threads in the past. Posters like you are literally the issue.

>Then what the fuck do call believing in an afterlife and all this other bullshit?

Reality.
Magic itself deals with manipulation of physical reality by its definition. This is not upheld as possible in a "magical powers" sense nor does it relate to how Catholicism understands God. Now fuck off.

I'm aware of how it's properly spelled, thank you.

>religion is not politics

The church is a political institution, religious belief is intrinsically connected to politics, and there is news posted in the OP.

>it has turned its back on real Christians and western civilization in general
The West turned its back on Western Civilization first, by turning its back on Christ. Globalization is simply the logic of secularization. The Elites see themselves as a separate race, the Overmen, of which we are not a part.

>female deacons

fuggg

Confirmed for dead.

I agree with you, the pope being friendly to Islam after what Muslims did to Christians in Syria is pretty malicious. Why didn't the pope help those 100k Yazidi Christians that were starving on the side of a mountain

>If Jesus himself organized a church for everyone why do you now speak bad of "organized religion" and seek Jesus himself? That seems to work counter to his own actions.

my apologies if my wording is confusing but then i have to be that guy that says Christianity is the only correct religion/following/gathering if the definition of Christianity is to follow Christ's teachings and principles.

okay he successfully came to earth and founded a church. an organized religion/following called Christianity. how does he expect future generations to learn about him and be a part of his church without text directly from him?

I trust Jesus. His apostles, though they have their faults, are still more trustworthy than some of the christian church leaders we have today. and ironically some like judas arent!

But those 12 were the only ones jesus gave authority to. no one else. and even then we have to use the judgement god gave us to make a choice whether we should trust judas or not after what he did.